Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fawniti's Pixel Shop
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@Weapon

Just 800g or 648k TR

Yup My toyhou.se if you need it.

clicky
@Weapon

Just 800g or 648k TR

Yup My toyhou.se if you need it.

clicky
Her mind, long harassed by distress, now yielded to imaginary terrors.

45yQy5X.jpeg
@Fawniti

I would love a 100x100 pixel (or even a little bigger if you are willing, I will pay extra)

https://www.rprepository.com/c/cas this character, floating, so a gentle bounce animation? and if you could some golden glitter/sparkles (maybe a bit of copper mixed in for contrast) all floating around him. No clothes, just like he is in the first artwork of him. Maybe if you could, have his hair fanning out a bit? I dunno if that would make it too complex and troublesome.

His wings when they are spread out are kinda shaped like http://v3.boldsystems.org/pics/_w300/BLPAD/06-SRNP-103521_DHJ603521%2B1197404820.JPG

Also, he's one of my original species, if you enjoy pixel-ing him I would love to come back and get similar commissions for the other Kath

@Fawniti

I would love a 100x100 pixel (or even a little bigger if you are willing, I will pay extra)

https://www.rprepository.com/c/cas this character, floating, so a gentle bounce animation? and if you could some golden glitter/sparkles (maybe a bit of copper mixed in for contrast) all floating around him. No clothes, just like he is in the first artwork of him. Maybe if you could, have his hair fanning out a bit? I dunno if that would make it too complex and troublesome.

His wings when they are spread out are kinda shaped like http://v3.boldsystems.org/pics/_w300/BLPAD/06-SRNP-103521_DHJ603521%2B1197404820.JPG

Also, he's one of my original species, if you enjoy pixel-ing him I would love to come back and get similar commissions for the other Kath

gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
@Zhimonster

I can probably do up to 250x250 without having to charge you more but I can do up to 400x for 600g. I can definitely do the animation. It may take a little longer than just a bounce animation if that's alright. :)

Let me know if you want it to stay a specific length and width for consistence as I'd be willing to do as many of your species "Kath". Other wise I do it and by the time I'm coloring it I've realized ones 10x bigger than the "other one".

@Zhimonster

I can probably do up to 250x250 without having to charge you more but I can do up to 400x for 600g. I can definitely do the animation. It may take a little longer than just a bounce animation if that's alright. :)

Let me know if you want it to stay a specific length and width for consistence as I'd be willing to do as many of your species "Kath". Other wise I do it and by the time I'm coloring it I've realized ones 10x bigger than the "other one".

45yQy5X.jpeg
@Fawniti

I think 250X250 would be a great size actually.

I'm not sure on length, as I've never gotten anything more than a couple really simple bouncy pixel things ages ago. As long as you need it to be for the animation to work?

And I'd totally be down for getting more of them! But I gotta sell some stuff and earn some more gems, and probably order one at a time.

Feel free to PM if you have any questions, need any more info or need something clarified.

Would you like me to send payment upfront?
@Fawniti

I think 250X250 would be a great size actually.

I'm not sure on length, as I've never gotten anything more than a couple really simple bouncy pixel things ages ago. As long as you need it to be for the animation to work?

And I'd totally be down for getting more of them! But I gotta sell some stuff and earn some more gems, and probably order one at a time.

Feel free to PM if you have any questions, need any more info or need something clarified.

Would you like me to send payment upfront?
@Zhimonster

Okay and that's alright I totally get that! I just wanted to make sure it was alright before I start, will do If I have anymore questions.

Just a one way crossroad to me and I'll accept it when I've finished it. ^^

I don't have work tomorrow (PST) so I should be able to to finish the "brunt of it" by tomorrow so It shouldn't take more than a week but I will let know where im at on it.
@Zhimonster

Okay and that's alright I totally get that! I just wanted to make sure it was alright before I start, will do If I have anymore questions.

Just a one way crossroad to me and I'll accept it when I've finished it. ^^

I don't have work tomorrow (PST) so I should be able to to finish the "brunt of it" by tomorrow so It shouldn't take more than a week but I will let know where im at on it.

45yQy5X.jpeg
@Fawniti could I just pay completely upfront? I dont like having lingering money in crossroads since I use what I have outside of my vault to tell me what I have available to spend. It's usually not as big of a deal if it's not going to be long, and it's only one, but it turns into a mess if I have multiple ones going on
@Fawniti could I just pay completely upfront? I dont like having lingering money in crossroads since I use what I have outside of my vault to tell me what I have available to spend. It's usually not as big of a deal if it's not going to be long, and it's only one, but it turns into a mess if I have multiple ones going on
@Zhimonster

Yeah thats totally fine too. Sorry for not replying super quick FR was doing its regular maintenance and I fell asleep waiting lmao.
@Zhimonster

Yeah thats totally fine too. Sorry for not replying super quick FR was doing its regular maintenance and I fell asleep waiting lmao.

45yQy5X.jpeg

45yQy5X.jpeg

45yQy5X.jpeg

45yQy5X.jpeg
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19