Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fawniti's Pixel Shop
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@TheCunningCorvid Here's your commission! ^^ [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/78fc/f/2017/308/d/9/commission_by_fawniti-dbssbv2.png[/img]
@TheCunningCorvid

Here's your commission! ^^ commission_by_fawniti-dbssbv2.png
Her mind, long harassed by distress, now yielded to imaginary terrors.

45yQy5X.jpeg
@Fawniti OMG he's so awesome and detailed! I love it, thank you so much!! :D If you're still taking orders, could I please get a 100x100 of this guy as well? These are incredible and I need more, rofl.
@Fawniti OMG he's so awesome and detailed! I love it, thank you so much!! :D If you're still taking orders, could I please get a 100x100 of this guy as well? These are incredible and I need more, rofl.
@Chimeratic Here's your commission! Hope you like it ^^ [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/0170/f/2017/309/9/e/qirin_commission_by_fawniti-dbsv414.png[/img]
@Chimeratic Here's your commission! Hope you like it ^^

qirin_commission_by_fawniti-dbsv414.png

45yQy5X.jpeg
@Leyline haha sure thing just send payment over. ^^
@Leyline haha sure thing just send payment over. ^^

45yQy5X.jpeg
@Fawniti Sent! ^^ Thanks!
@Fawniti Sent! ^^ Thanks!
@Fawniti
ohhh my god thank you so much!! it's perfect <3
@Fawniti
ohhh my god thank you so much!! it's perfect <3
tumblr_ogwj7utkfH1s191fao1_250.pngwpEE9mo.pngtumblr_ogwj85DnQX1s191fao1_250.png
@Chimeratic

Glad you like it!! :D
@Chimeratic

Glad you like it!! :D

45yQy5X.jpeg
I just got a new bab.

Would they be too complicated for another 100x100? If a fullbody would be, a headshot/bust would still be fun imo. :0

Just let me know if they look too challenging or not, and I'll send or not send the gems accordingly. x3
I just got a new bab.

Would they be too complicated for another 100x100? If a fullbody would be, a headshot/bust would still be fun imo. :0

Just let me know if they look too challenging or not, and I'll send or not send the gems accordingly. x3
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

@Fawniti
Oh wow these are just beautiful- ah I was wondering do you take paypal at all for these? I would love to get some if you do accpet paypal.
@Fawniti
Oh wow these are just beautiful- ah I was wondering do you take paypal at all for these? I would love to get some if you do accpet paypal.
3581018_BvYE5rzgefHPVpm.png
Hey sorry for taking so long being sick and having to work is super tiring x'). @Leyline Hope you like it! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/62b8/f/2017/315/9/f/ezimba__38__by_fawniti-dbtgla1.gif[/img]
Hey sorry for taking so long being sick and having to work is super tiring x').

@Leyline

Hope you like it!

ezimba__38__by_fawniti-dbtgla1.gif

45yQy5X.jpeg
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19