Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] maybe a slight meme
1 2 3 4
bump
bump
art_shop.png
@Violenxe OOF YISS SPLXX
@Violenxe OOF YISS SPLXX
art_shop.png
@FlufftaleSans sorry to bug you! I was wondering if u had managed to get a good picture? I just want to be able to see it nicely and read the writing

Imma upload it to his Toyhouse after I do oof thank sorry
@FlufftaleSans sorry to bug you! I was wondering if u had managed to get a good picture? I just want to be able to see it nicely and read the writing

Imma upload it to his Toyhouse after I do oof thank sorry
art_shop.png
@BeeQueen

oof ya I meant to do that but I was busy with school and stuff and I kinda strained my ankle today so I had to be at an Urgent Care for like 2 hours
@BeeQueen

oof ya I meant to do that but I was busy with school and stuff and I kinda strained my ankle today so I had to be at an Urgent Care for like 2 hours
Jaxon | He/Him | SHSL yeet "That is a harmful stereotype! I can produce heartfelt remarks through calculations!"
"That roomba remark is probably not about me, as I have a variety of custodial functions."
"I may be a robot, but the thought of my friends dying fills me with sadness."
@FlufftaleSans OOF SORRY ACK- I DIDN'T MEAN TO BUG U I DON'T WANT TO RUSH AT ALL WAS CHECKING JUST IN CASE YOU FORGOT BUT HECK THAT SUCKS AAAAAA ARE YOU OKAY NOW???!
@FlufftaleSans OOF SORRY ACK- I DIDN'T MEAN TO BUG U I DON'T WANT TO RUSH AT ALL WAS CHECKING JUST IN CASE YOU FORGOT BUT HECK THAT SUCKS AAAAAA ARE YOU OKAY NOW???!
art_shop.png
@BeeQueen

Yeah I'm fine and it's okay. And like, I can actually put weight on it without it killing me so it's pretty okay. But I mean, I went to school today so I'm good but I'll get that picture as soon as I can because I'm normally pretty busy over the weekend too.
@BeeQueen

Yeah I'm fine and it's okay. And like, I can actually put weight on it without it killing me so it's pretty okay. But I mean, I went to school today so I'm good but I'll get that picture as soon as I can because I'm normally pretty busy over the weekend too.
Jaxon | He/Him | SHSL yeet "That is a harmful stereotype! I can produce heartfelt remarks through calculations!"
"That roomba remark is probably not about me, as I have a variety of custodial functions."
oof thats fine my dude do not do a fret I appreciate what u have done @FlufftaleSans :)
oof thats fine my dude do not do a fret I appreciate what u have done @FlufftaleSans :)
art_shop.png
@BeeQueen
thank
@BeeQueen
thank
1 2 3 4