Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] maybe a slight meme
1 2 3 4
@LapisDragon17718 thats for you to decide! DO as weird as you want he's a very weird boy
@LapisDragon17718 thats for you to decide! DO as weird as you want he's a very weird boy
art_shop.png
Bump [img]http://u.cubeupload.com/BeeQueen158/13525463475137812681.jpg[/img]
Bump

13525463475137812681.jpg
art_shop.png
@BeeQueen I'm sorry, I've been really REALLY busy! I didn't get back to you! OuO I'd be willing to do a PWYW or for free bc my art's trash.

My stylus is currently broken tho :V

It should be MEND in a day or two.

me e p
@BeeQueen I'm sorry, I've been really REALLY busy! I didn't get back to you! OuO I'd be willing to do a PWYW or for free bc my art's trash.

My stylus is currently broken tho :V

It should be MEND in a day or two.

me e p
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
@CelestialBork holY h eECKK SOZ I DIDN'T KNOW ALSO OOF TAKE AS MUCH TIME AS YOU NEED HONESTLY MAKE SURE YOU GET OTHER THINGS DONE AND GET PLENTY OF REST AND KEEP HYSRATED MY DUDE UR HEALTH AND WELLBEING IS MORE IMPORTANT THEN ME GETTING ART LIKE OOF TAKE UR HECCING TIME PLEZ OOOF
@CelestialBork holY h eECKK SOZ I DIDN'T KNOW ALSO OOF TAKE AS MUCH TIME AS YOU NEED HONESTLY MAKE SURE YOU GET OTHER THINGS DONE AND GET PLENTY OF REST AND KEEP HYSRATED MY DUDE UR HEALTH AND WELLBEING IS MORE IMPORTANT THEN ME GETTING ART LIKE OOF TAKE UR HECCING TIME PLEZ OOOF
art_shop.png
@BeeQueen I do doodles for 300g/270kt each, I could draw you a quality meme :0 [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/e03acf82a561c715a770fded26a06b4b/tumblr_oxwqmu4nTt1w9en1zo1_1280.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/2a62924e78e0a2ed35ad2a7b51d0c816/tumblr_oy3y2nidA51w9en1zo2_1280.png[/img] (traditionally as well) [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/b52ede4ec900b59042e30445835f283d/tumblr_owum9t7Ws71w9en1zo1_1280.jpg[/img]
@BeeQueen
I do doodles for 300g/270kt each, I could draw you a quality meme :0

tumblr_oxwqmu4nTt1w9en1zo1_1280.png
tumblr_oy3y2nidA51w9en1zo2_1280.png
(traditionally as well)
tumblr_owum9t7Ws71w9en1zo1_1280.jpg
X latest?cb=20160507153351.gifxxxxx

your local gremlin
Art shop || Wishlist
Pedge and Fletcher's Un-Uggo-fy
Always on the lookout for eggs
xxxxx
ZbBrVBF.png
@Pedge oof that's some spice quality art but maybe slight expense that will take like a million of my moneys so sorry but no thank you xx
@Pedge oof that's some spice quality art but maybe slight expense that will take like a million of my moneys so sorry but no thank you xx
art_shop.png
bump
bump
art_shop.png
@BeeQueen

I gotchu fam
Okay, I can draw your meme dude but warning I do traditional art because I have a crappy computer that has no art programs I can download
And I'm sad because I got no examples except for some crappy ones on my DeviantArt (Adi-iS-tRaSh)
@BeeQueen

I gotchu fam
Okay, I can draw your meme dude but warning I do traditional art because I have a crappy computer that has no art programs I can download
And I'm sad because I got no examples except for some crappy ones on my DeviantArt (Adi-iS-tRaSh)
Jaxon | He/Him | SHSL yeet "That is a harmful stereotype! I can produce heartfelt remarks through calculations!"
"That roomba remark is probably not about me, as I have a variety of custodial functions."
"I may be a robot, but the thought of my friends dying fills me with sadness."
@FlufftaleSans no worries my dude thank you for commenting it's been a WEEK since anyone really offered to draw the bean but kinda slightly actually didn't

How much would you hecking draw him for also thank you soo much my dudeeee!!
@FlufftaleSans no worries my dude thank you for commenting it's been a WEEK since anyone really offered to draw the bean but kinda slightly actually didn't

How much would you hecking draw him for also thank you soo much my dudeeee!!
art_shop.png
@BeeQueen

Um IDK it depends on how meme-y it needs to be
For full memeness I would charge like 20k

AND UR WELCOMEEEEEE
@BeeQueen

Um IDK it depends on how meme-y it needs to be
For full memeness I would charge like 20k

AND UR WELCOMEEEEEE
Jaxon | He/Him | SHSL yeet "That is a harmful stereotype! I can produce heartfelt remarks through calculations!"
"That roomba remark is probably not about me, as I have a variety of custodial functions."
"I may be a robot, but the thought of my friends dying fills me with sadness."
1 2 3 4