Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -.- Dullahalen's Lore Shop -.-
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hello, are you open? I'd like to possibly order something.
@GardenOfRoses
Hello, are you open? I'd like to possibly order something.
@GardenOfRoses
Join Lore Buddies! -- tiny little writing shop
@FireStarter007

Yes we're open!
@FireStarter007

Yes we're open!
unknown.png
Could I get two paragraphs for this girl? I know absolutely nothing about her, so feel free to randomize. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24098803] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/240989/24098803_350.png[/img] [/url] I can send the treasure now. @GardenOfRoses
Could I get two paragraphs for this girl? I know absolutely nothing about her, so feel free to randomize.

24098803_350.png

I can send the treasure now. @GardenOfRoses
@FireStarter007

Perfect! I'll actually get the treasure amount after I finish, Since it's due to the amount of words haha.
@FireStarter007

Perfect! I'll actually get the treasure amount after I finish, Since it's due to the amount of words haha.
unknown.png
@GardenOfRoses alright!
@GardenOfRoses alright!
@FireStarter007

A soft clicking noise was heard in the library of the castle. Marienette was gently pressing her claws against an old typewriter. She was a soft-hearted healing mage who cared deeply for wildlife. She was always in the castle’s library working on creating new spells to help heal and invigorate her fellow partners. Her current spell relied on happiness and somebody who was pure of heart, To summon a swan. The swan’s feathers were used in another one of her recipes. Her recipes were not meant to do harm however; Though she was exiled from her past home after accusations of her being a black mage had broke out.

She sighed lightly as she continued to type. Rosemary, Sage, and Lemon Balm. She thought to herself. Those were three of the ingredients to a secret love potion she had been wanting to make for a long time; Ever since she was a hatchling. She lightly fluttered her wings and yawned. She had been up for 43 hours, Working on this spell. Her past two prototypes had failed on her, And created madness potions instead of what she aimed to create. She was a powerful mage, Yet she could not harness the proper love she needed for the spell. She needed somebody who was pure of heart to love her back.

-

Your total comes to 20kt, As it's 220 words. Thank you for ordering, I hope you like it!
@FireStarter007

A soft clicking noise was heard in the library of the castle. Marienette was gently pressing her claws against an old typewriter. She was a soft-hearted healing mage who cared deeply for wildlife. She was always in the castle’s library working on creating new spells to help heal and invigorate her fellow partners. Her current spell relied on happiness and somebody who was pure of heart, To summon a swan. The swan’s feathers were used in another one of her recipes. Her recipes were not meant to do harm however; Though she was exiled from her past home after accusations of her being a black mage had broke out.

She sighed lightly as she continued to type. Rosemary, Sage, and Lemon Balm. She thought to herself. Those were three of the ingredients to a secret love potion she had been wanting to make for a long time; Ever since she was a hatchling. She lightly fluttered her wings and yawned. She had been up for 43 hours, Working on this spell. Her past two prototypes had failed on her, And created madness potions instead of what she aimed to create. She was a powerful mage, Yet she could not harness the proper love she needed for the spell. She needed somebody who was pure of heart to love her back.

-

Your total comes to 20kt, As it's 220 words. Thank you for ordering, I hope you like it!
unknown.png
@GardenOfRoses that's beautiful I love it! Sending now!
@GardenOfRoses that's beautiful I love it! Sending now!
Boop
Boop
unknown.png
@GardenOfRoses

howdy, howdy! i'd like to order some lore, please! could you whip somethin' up for my boyo calanthe? he has had a basic bio for ages as i never can find myself to expand upon it. would you be able to do somethin' for this ol' guy?
@GardenOfRoses

howdy, howdy! i'd like to order some lore, please! could you whip somethin' up for my boyo calanthe? he has had a basic bio for ages as i never can find myself to expand upon it. would you be able to do somethin' for this ol' guy?
@bonb0ns Yup I'd be able to! Is there any preference on how long you'd like it to be?
@bonb0ns Yup I'd be able to! Is there any preference on how long you'd like it to be?
unknown.png
1 2 3 4 5 6