Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -.- Dullahalen's Lore Shop -.-
1 2 3 4 5 6
@GardenOfRoses Could you perchance do some lore writing for my OG Dragons? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/358036/35803515_350.png[/img] Cinnagar, Female Started the clan with Xerath as her mate with the goal of providing a safe haven for dragons who need a place away from their trauma. Was abused in a relationship and managed to get out by pure happenstance. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/358036/35803516_350.png[/img] Xerath, male. Picked on relentlessly for his colors; as a result is not happy with them. Ended up driving his mate to suicide in a fit of rage. Hopes that leading the clan will let him atone. We've discussed prices and such already; I hope this is enough for you~
@GardenOfRoses

Could you perchance do some lore writing for my OG Dragons?

35803515_350.png

Cinnagar, Female

Started the clan with Xerath as her mate with the goal of providing a safe haven for dragons who need a place away from their trauma. Was abused in a relationship and managed to get out by pure happenstance.

35803516_350.png

Xerath, male.

Picked on relentlessly for his colors; as a result is not happy with them. Ended up driving his mate to suicide in a fit of rage. Hopes that leading the clan will let him atone.

We've discussed prices and such already; I hope this is enough for you~
@GardenOfRoses
any amount is fine! i prefer to let a writer have a lot of freedom in their work, hehe.
@GardenOfRoses
any amount is fine! i prefer to let a writer have a lot of freedom in their work, hehe.
Bump!
Bump!
unknown.png
@GardenOfRoses Heya! I don't want to be a annoying or anything but I was kinda curious about the progress of Casey's lore since it's 3 months ago. I understand if you don't have the inspiration to finish it but then I would prefer if you could tell me if you are continuing or not ^^' (it's not about the payment btw, you can keep it :p I just want to know since otherwise I will just write his lore myself ahah)
@GardenOfRoses Heya! I don't want to be a annoying or anything but I was kinda curious about the progress of Casey's lore since it's 3 months ago. I understand if you don't have the inspiration to finish it but then I would prefer if you could tell me if you are continuing or not ^^' (it's not about the payment btw, you can keep it :p I just want to know since otherwise I will just write his lore myself ahah)
CXuWKHk.png
[center] [font=Century Gothic] @bonb0ns Here you are, So sorry for the wait! The total is 30kt! - A soft dripping was heard over the soft crackle of a fire, slowly dimming down to nothing but heated embers. Calanthe was leaning against the headboard of his soft, white bed. He was thinking about his past as he turned to the next chapter in his book. He softly sneezed and his ears twitched twice; He had heard the constant dripping. He slowly kicked his left leg out from under the white covers, and stood up from his bed. He grabbed a silver candelabra from his nightstand; he had received it as a present as a child, And began to leave his bedroom before he heard a tapping at his window. Sitting on the other side of the pearl-tinted glass, Was a white crow. The crow had a silver helmet on it, Shaped like an old warrior’s helmet that Calanthe had in his collection. The crow also had a black ring in its beak; The ring had gold engravings along the inside and out, In a forgotten language that could only be described as the language of the Serthis that live in the Sandswept Delta. He had begun to realize that it was a scribes ring. He gently stepped over to the window, and opened it; The crow cawed twice before dropping the ring, and flying off into the night. Calanthe gently picked up the ring and his eyes flashed a bright yellow. He could see pieces of paper with runes written on them. [img]https://imgur.com/a5HjfUz.png[/img] Calanthe’s eyes faded back to blue as he panted from the sight. He thought that only Serthis Seers could ever see what the runes really meant. He stumbled for an inkwell and pen as he pulled the chair of his desk out. He quickly grabbed a sheet of papyrus before scribbling down; [i]Darkness clouded the desert Towns were abandoned Help us Knight of ole [/i] -

@bonb0ns Here you are, So sorry for the wait! The total is 30kt!
-

A soft dripping was heard over the soft crackle of a fire, slowly dimming down to nothing but heated embers. Calanthe was leaning against the headboard of his soft, white bed. He was thinking about his past as he turned to the next chapter in his book. He softly sneezed and his ears twitched twice; He had heard the constant dripping. He slowly kicked his left leg out from under the white covers, and stood up from his bed. He grabbed a silver candelabra from his nightstand; he had received it as a present as a child, And began to leave his bedroom before he heard a tapping at his window.

Sitting on the other side of the pearl-tinted glass, Was a white crow. The crow had a silver helmet on it, Shaped like an old warrior’s helmet that Calanthe had in his collection. The crow also had a black ring in its beak; The ring had gold engravings along the inside and out, In a forgotten language that could only be described as the language of the Serthis that live in the Sandswept Delta. He had begun to realize that it was a scribes ring. He gently stepped over to the window, and opened it; The crow cawed twice before dropping the ring, and flying off into the night.

Calanthe gently picked up the ring and his eyes flashed a bright yellow. He could see pieces of paper with runes written on them.

a5HjfUz.png

Calanthe’s eyes faded back to blue as he panted from the sight. He thought that only Serthis Seers could ever see what the runes really meant. He stumbled for an inkwell and pen as he pulled the chair of his desk out. He quickly grabbed a sheet of papyrus before scribbling down;

Darkness clouded the desert

Towns were abandoned

Help us

Knight of ole

-
unknown.png
@Helsing I totally forgot about that! I'm so sorry oh my gosh. Working on it right now!
@Helsing I totally forgot about that! I'm so sorry oh my gosh. Working on it right now!
unknown.png
@GardenOfRoses Oh lol it's fine, take your time =3=
@GardenOfRoses Oh lol it's fine, take your time =3=
CXuWKHk.png
@Helsing

The quick yet gentle click of the safety being turned on was heard as an echo. Throughout the Tangled Wood, It's common for one to carry a gun as there are shadows; Good, and evil. Casey slowly walked as the gentle breeze shook his scarf. He pulled his vest tighter, And continued onward. He was a gunslinger; Yet he tried to remain peaceful when it came to walking in the Wood.

He carefully stepped over a fallen birch log; Which was covered in soot and ash. His deep emerald eyes gleamed over at a deep gash made in the log; About 14 inches in length. He knew what that meant, And started to walk again. Wildclaws... He muttered to himself. Though he and other gunslingers did not have anything against the ravenous species, He had tried to stay away from trouble; less it was brought to him.

Casey slightly puffed his chest forward, Adjusting the bandana that he wore. His outfit was mainly dark blue and black. The dark colors allowed him to stay cool and hidden amongst the trees in the forest. The forest was always dark, even during the daytime; Yet at night, aqua-blue mushrooms illuminated paths left behind by Wisps and Ghosts of travellers who were lost to the thorns. Though his appearance might have made any sane person think that a pink dragon like him could not hide, They didn’t know Casey’s secret. Having black stripes on his wings and body allowed him to dissipate into thin air, and hide with the darkness. However, The black stripes did not vanish, Meaning that in a place where darkness was not eminent, He was practically wearing a target.

A soft crunch was heard as he stepped on an isopod. The isopod was covered in spores that created an illuminating glow. The glow had made Casey’s left foot slightly burn aqua-blue, Matching the mushrooms that covered the floor. Casey continued to walk forward, Before stopping; Hearing breathing and whispers. He had begun to close in on a group of feral WIldclaws, That he had planned to stop four towns ago, When they raided everything and kidnapped a hatchling. Casey sighed, and moved behind a fallen tree; Listening.

“There’s nothing to be worried about Jack, There’s nobody else here.”

“Yeah but-”

“No buts, Cmon. We gotta keep moving.”

Casey glared at the three wildclaws as they stood up and extinguished their campfire. He would continue to follow them, Even if his life was in danger.
@Helsing

The quick yet gentle click of the safety being turned on was heard as an echo. Throughout the Tangled Wood, It's common for one to carry a gun as there are shadows; Good, and evil. Casey slowly walked as the gentle breeze shook his scarf. He pulled his vest tighter, And continued onward. He was a gunslinger; Yet he tried to remain peaceful when it came to walking in the Wood.

He carefully stepped over a fallen birch log; Which was covered in soot and ash. His deep emerald eyes gleamed over at a deep gash made in the log; About 14 inches in length. He knew what that meant, And started to walk again. Wildclaws... He muttered to himself. Though he and other gunslingers did not have anything against the ravenous species, He had tried to stay away from trouble; less it was brought to him.

Casey slightly puffed his chest forward, Adjusting the bandana that he wore. His outfit was mainly dark blue and black. The dark colors allowed him to stay cool and hidden amongst the trees in the forest. The forest was always dark, even during the daytime; Yet at night, aqua-blue mushrooms illuminated paths left behind by Wisps and Ghosts of travellers who were lost to the thorns. Though his appearance might have made any sane person think that a pink dragon like him could not hide, They didn’t know Casey’s secret. Having black stripes on his wings and body allowed him to dissipate into thin air, and hide with the darkness. However, The black stripes did not vanish, Meaning that in a place where darkness was not eminent, He was practically wearing a target.

A soft crunch was heard as he stepped on an isopod. The isopod was covered in spores that created an illuminating glow. The glow had made Casey’s left foot slightly burn aqua-blue, Matching the mushrooms that covered the floor. Casey continued to walk forward, Before stopping; Hearing breathing and whispers. He had begun to close in on a group of feral WIldclaws, That he had planned to stop four towns ago, When they raided everything and kidnapped a hatchling. Casey sighed, and moved behind a fallen tree; Listening.

“There’s nothing to be worried about Jack, There’s nobody else here.”

“Yeah but-”

“No buts, Cmon. We gotta keep moving.”

Casey glared at the three wildclaws as they stood up and extinguished their campfire. He would continue to follow them, Even if his life was in danger.
unknown.png
@GardenOfRoses Thank you! I really like it :D The camouflage idea is pretty cool
@GardenOfRoses Thank you! I really like it :D The camouflage idea is pretty cool
CXuWKHk.png
Bump!
Bump!
unknown.png
1 2 3 4 5 6