Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | tiny little writing shop 48 HRS DONE
1 2 3 4 5 6
[b]NEW:[/b] your writing will now be done in 48 hours or less! If it takes longer, you only pay half of the original cost. Hi, my name is Flame. Well, that's not my real name, but you can call me that. And this is my Clan's lorekeeper, Daeovohn. [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38603784] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/386038/38603784_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] "Flame's kind of shy, so I'll take it from here. He's willing to write you anything you desire for a price. The price stays low for shorter writings, and gets higher the more words you'd like. If you want fancy formatting, that will be an extra charge. If, for some reason, you don't like what he writes, you'll be refunded. There are also different "modes" you can choose from, like story mode, wiki mode, and diary mode. Each one has a slightly different cost, so choose wisely."[/columns] [b]Dragon Biographies[/b] "There are three modes to choose from, and each mode has three different lengths. Dragon biographies are a flat fee." [u]Story Mode[/u] [i]Written in 3rd person, past or present tense, you choose. Written like a story.[/i] Short: 100-300 words, 5,000 treasure Medium: 300-500 words, 10,000 treasure Long: 500+ words, 15,000 treasure plus 5,000 treasure for every 150 words over 500 rounded down (so if it was only 550 words you don't pay extra, but if it's 650 words you'd pay 20,000 treasure) [u]Wiki Mode[/u] [i]Written in 3rd person past tense. Written much like a wikipedia article, with different sections that you choose. This is a new style of writing for me and is experimental, so the price is lower.[/i] Each section is a base price of 5,000 treasure. You can have as many sections as you want, and choose how long each section is, but be careful, as that comes with a price. You choose what the sections are titled (ex. history, birth, personality, etc). I will write according to what you give me. This section is a little complicated. To figure out how much your order is going to cost, you add the cost of the length to the base price of the section. If you wanted two medium sections, for example, you'd add 10,000 to 5,000 twice (essentially, (10,000+5,000)2) to get 30,000 in total. Short: 100-300 words, no extra cost Medium: 300-500 words, 10,000 extra treasure per section Long: 500+ words, 15,000 extra treasure per section plus 5,000 treasure per every 150 words over 500 [u]Diary Mode[/u] [i]Written like a diary entry. Begins with "Dear Diary/Journal/Scroll/whatever you want" and ends with the dragon's name. First person, past or present tense, you choose.[/i] Short: 100-300 words, 6,000 treasure Medium: 300-500 words, 12,000 treasure Long: 500+ words, 18,000 treasure plus 6,000 treasure per every 150 words over 500 [b]Order Forms[/b] "We have different order forms depending on what mode you'd like, so please, choose carefully. We accept all items, treasure, and gems as payment. All items are valued at their auction house lowest price." [u]Bio: Story Mode[/u] [code][b]Dragon's Name and Link to Dragon:[/b] [b]Important Information:[/b] [b]Tense:[/b] past or present. [b]Point of View:[/b] 1st or 3rd person point of view. [b]Do they already have existing lore, or do you want me to randomize?:[/b] Randomization is an extra 5,000 treasure if you don't know anything about the dragon. [b]Age, Gender, Sexuality, and Pronouns:[/b] This will go at the top of the bio. [b]Formatting?:[/b] Do you want me to create a custom layout for you? If you do, this is 15,000 extra treasure. [b]Length:[/b] [b]Anything else:[/b] [b]Total price:[/b] [b]Payment method:[/b][/code] [u]Bio: Wiki Mode[/u] [code][b]Dragon's Name and Link to Dragon:[/b] [b]Important Information:[/b] [b]Sections:[/b] How many sections you want and the titles of the sections. [b]Do they already have existing lore, or do you want me to randomize?:[/b] Randomization is an extra 5,000 treasure if you don't know anything about the dragon. [b]Age, Gender, Sexuality, and Pronouns:[/b] This will go at the top of the bio. [b]Length of each section:[/b] [b]Anything else:[/b] [b]Total price:[/b] [b]Payment method:[/b][/code] [u]Bio: Diary Mode[/u] [code][b]Dragon's Name and Link to Dragon:[/b] [b]Important Information:[/b] [b]Tense:[/b] past or present. [b]Do they already have existing lore, or do you want me to randomize?:[/b] Randomization is an extra 5,000 treasure if you don't know anything about the dragon. [b]Age, Gender, Sexuality, and Pronouns:[/b] This will go at the top of the bio. [b]Formatting?:[/b] Do you want me to create a custom layout for you? If you do, this is 15,000 extra treasure. [b]Length:[/b] [b]Anything else:[/b] [b]Total price:[/b] [b]Payment method:[/b][/code] [b]EXAMPLES[/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2361705#post_31361334]One[/url] -- [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2361705#post_31366394]Two[/url] -- [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2361705/2#post_31368552]Three[/url] [b]FINISHED ORDERS[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36337319][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/363374/36337319.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37110219][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/371103/37110219.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19253349][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/192534/19253349.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37699058][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/376991/37699058.png[/img][/url] [b]SHORT STORIES[/b] "Short stories cost a flat fee of 50,000 treasure, and are at maximum 1,000 words. If you would like them to be longer, you may contact Flame individually and you can work something out. For this, there is no set form, because of how much it can vary. Just be specific with what you want."
NEW: your writing will now be done in 48 hours or less! If it takes longer, you only pay half of the original cost.

Hi, my name is Flame. Well, that's not my real name, but you can call me that. And this is my Clan's lorekeeper, Daeovohn.

38603784_350.png
"Flame's kind of shy, so I'll take it from here. He's willing to write you anything you desire for a price. The price stays low for shorter writings, and gets higher the more words you'd like. If you want fancy formatting, that will be an extra charge. If, for some reason, you don't like what he writes, you'll be refunded. There are also different "modes" you can choose from, like story mode, wiki mode, and diary mode. Each one has a slightly different cost, so choose wisely."

Dragon Biographies

"There are three modes to choose from, and each mode has three different lengths. Dragon biographies are a flat fee."

Story Mode
Written in 3rd person, past or present tense, you choose. Written like a story.

Short: 100-300 words, 5,000 treasure
Medium: 300-500 words, 10,000 treasure
Long: 500+ words, 15,000 treasure plus 5,000 treasure for every 150 words over 500 rounded down (so if it was only 550 words you don't pay extra, but if it's 650 words you'd pay 20,000 treasure)

Wiki Mode
Written in 3rd person past tense. Written much like a wikipedia article, with different sections that you choose. This is a new style of writing for me and is experimental, so the price is lower.

Each section is a base price of 5,000 treasure. You can have as many sections as you want, and choose how long each section is, but be careful, as that comes with a price. You choose what the sections are titled (ex. history, birth, personality, etc). I will write according to what you give me.

This section is a little complicated. To figure out how much your order is going to cost, you add the cost of the length to the base price of the section. If you wanted two medium sections, for example, you'd add 10,000 to 5,000 twice (essentially, (10,000+5,000)2) to get 30,000 in total.

Short: 100-300 words, no extra cost
Medium: 300-500 words, 10,000 extra treasure per section
Long: 500+ words, 15,000 extra treasure per section plus 5,000 treasure per every 150 words over 500

Diary Mode
Written like a diary entry. Begins with "Dear Diary/Journal/Scroll/whatever you want" and ends with the dragon's name. First person, past or present tense, you choose.

Short: 100-300 words, 6,000 treasure
Medium: 300-500 words, 12,000 treasure
Long: 500+ words, 18,000 treasure plus 6,000 treasure per every 150 words over 500

Order Forms

"We have different order forms depending on what mode you'd like, so please, choose carefully. We accept all items, treasure, and gems as payment. All items are valued at their auction house lowest price."

Bio: Story Mode
Code:
[b]Dragon's Name and Link to Dragon:[/b] [b]Important Information:[/b] [b]Tense:[/b] past or present. [b]Point of View:[/b] 1st or 3rd person point of view. [b]Do they already have existing lore, or do you want me to randomize?:[/b] Randomization is an extra 5,000 treasure if you don't know anything about the dragon. [b]Age, Gender, Sexuality, and Pronouns:[/b] This will go at the top of the bio. [b]Formatting?:[/b] Do you want me to create a custom layout for you? If you do, this is 15,000 extra treasure. [b]Length:[/b] [b]Anything else:[/b] [b]Total price:[/b] [b]Payment method:[/b]

Bio: Wiki Mode
Code:
[b]Dragon's Name and Link to Dragon:[/b] [b]Important Information:[/b] [b]Sections:[/b] How many sections you want and the titles of the sections. [b]Do they already have existing lore, or do you want me to randomize?:[/b] Randomization is an extra 5,000 treasure if you don't know anything about the dragon. [b]Age, Gender, Sexuality, and Pronouns:[/b] This will go at the top of the bio. [b]Length of each section:[/b] [b]Anything else:[/b] [b]Total price:[/b] [b]Payment method:[/b]

Bio: Diary Mode
Code:
[b]Dragon's Name and Link to Dragon:[/b] [b]Important Information:[/b] [b]Tense:[/b] past or present. [b]Do they already have existing lore, or do you want me to randomize?:[/b] Randomization is an extra 5,000 treasure if you don't know anything about the dragon. [b]Age, Gender, Sexuality, and Pronouns:[/b] This will go at the top of the bio. [b]Formatting?:[/b] Do you want me to create a custom layout for you? If you do, this is 15,000 extra treasure. [b]Length:[/b] [b]Anything else:[/b] [b]Total price:[/b] [b]Payment method:[/b]

EXAMPLES

One -- Two -- Three

FINISHED ORDERS

36337319.png 37110219.png 19253349.png 37699058.png

SHORT STORIES
"Short stories cost a flat fee of 50,000 treasure, and are at maximum 1,000 words. If you would like them to be longer, you may contact Flame individually and you can work something out. For this, there is no set form, because of how much it can vary. Just be specific with what you want."
Join Lore Buddies! -- tiny little writing shop
We are open.
We are open.
Dragon's Name and Link to Dragon: Pumpkin
Important Information: He is a gentle and soft boy, does not like to fight to the point he gets bullied a lot for it by tougher dragons who realize his soft.
Tense: past
Point of View: 3rd
Do they already have existing lore, or do you want me to randomize?: His lore is kind of broad. Grew up in a loving nest with a single mother who watched out for him and his siblings. She encouraged him to love everything in this world, he took it rather seriously. Was a rather gentle boy who would get picked on by older hatchlings that would not stop until his siblings came and chased them off or beat them up for him. Finally got older and was encouraged to go explore the world. Despite bad things that happen to him, he always keeps on smiling and treats everyone with love and respect, even if they don't deserve it.
Age, Gender, Sexuality, and Pronouns: Young adult, male, Homosexual, He/Him
Formatting?: No formatting please
Length: 300 to get us started, if i like your work you will be seeing more of me no doubt. <3
Anything else: I just need a simple backstory for him that is put into words, words of which that will not come to mind in my own head and thus left him bio-less haha.
Total price:
Payment method:
Dragon's Name and Link to Dragon: Pumpkin
Important Information: He is a gentle and soft boy, does not like to fight to the point he gets bullied a lot for it by tougher dragons who realize his soft.
Point of View: 3rd
Do they already have existing lore, or do you want me to randomize?: His lore is kind of broad. Grew up in a loving nest with a single mother who watched out for him and his siblings. She encouraged him to love everything in this world, he took it rather seriously. Was a rather gentle boy who would get picked on by older hatchlings that would not stop until his siblings came and chased them off or beat them up for him. Finally got older and was encouraged to go explore the world. Despite bad things that happen to him, he always keeps on smiling and treats everyone with love and respect, even if they don't deserve it.
Age, Gender, Sexuality, and Pronouns: Young adult, male, Homosexual, He/Him
Formatting?: No formatting please
Length: 300 to get us started, if i like your work you will be seeing more of me no doubt. <3
Anything else: I just need a simple backstory for him that is put into words, words of which that will not come to mind in my own head and thus left him bio-less haha.
Total price:
Payment method:
Poker-cards-artistic-1.jpg
@CrowDazzle thank you for your order, I'll get started shortly.
@CrowDazzle thank you for your order, I'll get started shortly.
[b]Dragon's Name and Link to Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37110219] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/371103/37110219_350.png[/img] [/url] Cendis [b]Important Information:[/b] she’s from a fire subspecies called living fire. She was abandoned by her parents. (I have no clue about this girl.) [b]Tense:[/b] past [b]Point of View:[/b] 1st person [b]Do they already have existing lore, or do you want me to randomize?:[/b] Randomize please! (I have no idea what to do with her.) [b]Age, Gender, Sexuality, and Pronouns:[/b] young adult so 19, female she/her [b]Formatting?:[/b] no thanks! [b]Length:[/b] long (800 words if you can) [b]Anything else:[/b] nope! [b]Total price:[/b] I believe it’s 30000t [b]Payment method:[/b] treasure by cr!
Dragon's Name and Link to Dragon:

37110219_350.png

Cendis
Important Information: she’s from a fire subspecies called living fire. She was abandoned by her parents. (I have no clue about this girl.)
Point of View: 1st person
Do they already have existing lore, or do you want me to randomize?: Randomize please! (I have no idea what to do with her.)
Age, Gender, Sexuality, and Pronouns: young adult so 19, female she/her
Formatting?: no thanks!
Length: long (800 words if you can)
Anything else: nope!
Total price: I believe it’s 30000t
Payment method: treasure by cr!
tumblr_oq63wbblOV1uxu4o6o2_100.pngtumblr_opuhzoIgnS1uxu4o6o1_250.pngtumblr_oou1ncGkSc1uxu4o6o1_250.png282khew.png
@Boltninja75 thank you for your order, I'll get started shortly and you can pay once I'm finished.
@Boltninja75 thank you for your order, I'll get started shortly and you can pay once I'm finished.
[quote][b]PUMPKIN[/b] [i]Young Adult | Male (he/him) | Gay[/i] Many say he was born smiling. Pumpkin was never a sad hatchling. His mother was grateful; being a single mother tending to her only nest, she was often times having to watch out for his rowdier siblings. She spent most of the time she did not spend working with her hatchlings, always making sure they had whatever they wanted or needed. Pumpkin was always close to his mother, as she was something like a protective shield from the world for him. She encouraged him to love everything in the world, and he took her advice rather literally. Ever since he was young, he was bullied quite badly. Other bigger dragons would notice his kind, weak demeanor, and would take advantage of him. They would bully and hurt him until his siblings intervened on his behalf. Pumpkin never defended himself from these bullies, and in fact was rather polite to them, even though they did not deserve it. As he grew and got older, his siblings began to grow tired of defending him. His mother, knowing that it would soon be time for him to set off in the world and make his own path, encouraged Pumpkin to start looking for something that truly interested him. He decided to go off to see the world; he did not want to settle down so quickly. So, one day, he bid his mother and family goodbye and started to make his own path, just as he knew he was destined to do. Despite all of the hardships he has endured in his life, Pumpkin wears a smile everywhere he goes. He treats everyone with kindness and respect, even if they do not return the favor. He still takes his mother's advice to heart and loves everything and everyone in the world. He believes it is important to spread love and kindness, and if a smile can brighten someone's day, it's the least he can do.[/quote] @CrowDazzle is this good?
Quote:
PUMPKIN
Young Adult | Male (he/him) | Gay

Many say he was born smiling.

Pumpkin was never a sad hatchling. His mother was grateful; being a single mother tending to her only nest, she was often times having to watch out for his rowdier siblings. She spent most of the time she did not spend working with her hatchlings, always making sure they had whatever they wanted or needed. Pumpkin was always close to his mother, as she was something like a protective shield from the world for him. She encouraged him to love everything in the world, and he took her advice rather literally.

Ever since he was young, he was bullied quite badly. Other bigger dragons would notice his kind, weak demeanor, and would take advantage of him. They would bully and hurt him until his siblings intervened on his behalf. Pumpkin never defended himself from these bullies, and in fact was rather polite to them, even though they did not deserve it. As he grew and got older, his siblings began to grow tired of defending him.

His mother, knowing that it would soon be time for him to set off in the world and make his own path, encouraged Pumpkin to start looking for something that truly interested him. He decided to go off to see the world; he did not want to settle down so quickly. So, one day, he bid his mother and family goodbye and started to make his own path, just as he knew he was destined to do.

Despite all of the hardships he has endured in his life, Pumpkin wears a smile everywhere he goes. He treats everyone with kindness and respect, even if they do not return the favor. He still takes his mother's advice to heart and loves everything and everyone in the world. He believes it is important to spread love and kindness, and if a smile can brighten someone's day, it's the least he can do.

@CrowDazzle is this good?
@FireStarter007
Aww, that is so cute. Thank you for this <3
Makes me happy to know that his backstory is finally made and has such a hopelessly happy story haha.
@FireStarter007
Aww, that is so cute. Thank you for this <3
Makes me happy to know that his backstory is finally made and has such a hopelessly happy story haha.
Poker-cards-artistic-1.jpg
@CrowDazzle thank you for ordering!
@CrowDazzle thank you for ordering!
[b]Dragon's Name and Link to Dragon:[/b]Amunia[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19253349] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/192534/19253349_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Important Information:[/b] Adoptive daughter of Clan leader Domeia, Satureja(spiral next to her) is her adoptive sister, they are close. [b]Tense:[/b] past [b]Point of View:[/b] 3rd person [b]Do they already have existing lore, or do you want me to randomize?:[/b] Randomization ,i like a surprize [b]Age, Gender, Sexuality, and Pronouns:[/b] young adult, female. [b]Length:[/b] long [b]Formatting?:[/b] nope [b]Anything else:[/b]nah [b]Total price:[/b] 20,000 i believe [b]Payment method:[/b] treasure
Dragon's Name and Link to Dragon:Amunia
19253349_350.png

Important Information: Adoptive daughter of Clan leader Domeia, Satureja(spiral next to her) is her adoptive sister, they are close.
Point of View: 3rd person
Do they already have existing lore, or do you want me to randomize?: Randomization ,i like a surprize
Age, Gender, Sexuality, and Pronouns: young adult, female.
Length: long
Formatting?: nope
Anything else:nah
Total price: 20,000 i believe
Payment method: treasure
Full_sig.png
1 2 3 4 5 6