Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Silver's Mood boards (4kt)! (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@oOKookieOo

vn2jo7.jpg

2f096wg.jpg

euexcm.jpg
@oOKookieOo

vn2jo7.jpg

2f096wg.jpg

euexcm.jpg
STORMCATCHER_sig.png

Alli || 17 || FR -1 || Wildclaw Enthusiast || Cheap Mood Boards
@SilverSkies614

Am I allowed to request multiple dragon at once?
@SilverSkies614

Am I allowed to request multiple dragon at once?
iOOCMct.gif
B1_L2.pngN3yg9EO.pngH8AfJv4.pngDAsVTnx.pngo363-d04-Nl-CKname.pngo363-d05-Nl-CKname.pngB1_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
nickname-text-sqr.gif
@NICKname sure, but it may take a little longer!
@NICKname sure, but it may take a little longer!
STORMCATCHER_sig.png

Bump! We are still open!
Bump! We are still open!
STORMCATCHER_sig.png

do you take festival currency? at what exchange rate?
do you take festival currency? at what exchange rate?
@Sarenderpity

I hadn't considered it before, but I will take 4 All-Seeing Shrooms during RoR for one mood board!
@Sarenderpity

I hadn't considered it before, but I will take 4 All-Seeing Shrooms during RoR for one mood board!
STORMCATCHER_sig.png

@SilverSkies614 Username: Bronzewing Type of board: dragon Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46332134] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/463322/46332134_350.png[/img] [/url] Information: Lore in her bio, if that helps! Other: She doesn't have a name yet, if that's an issue I can name her fast.
@SilverSkies614

Username: Bronzewing
Type of board: dragon
Image:
46332134_350.png

Information: Lore in her bio, if that helps!
Other: She doesn't have a name yet, if that's an issue I can name her fast.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@Bronzewing

I will do a moodbaord ASAP, but I clicked on her and her bio doesn't have any lore. Would you mind telling me a little bit about her here? Just the main points are fine (her history, hobbies, familiars, family, job, etc.)
@Bronzewing

I will do a moodbaord ASAP, but I clicked on her and her bio doesn't have any lore. Would you mind telling me a little bit about her here? Just the main points are fine (her history, hobbies, familiars, family, job, etc.)
STORMCATCHER_sig.png

@SilverSkies614

I didn't expect a response this fast...I'm getting the formatting up now, just check back in a minute or two and it'll be up.

Edit: It's up!
@SilverSkies614

I didn't expect a response this fast...I'm getting the formatting up now, just check back in a minute or two and it'll be up.

Edit: It's up!
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@BronzeWing

smvo2d.jpg

I tried to capture the themes of mystery and treasure hunting in the image, and used a picture of a cave to show her time being trapped. Let me know if I can change anything!
@BronzeWing

smvo2d.jpg

I tried to capture the themes of mystery and treasure hunting in the image, and used a picture of a cave to show her time being trapped. Let me know if I can change anything!
STORMCATCHER_sig.png

1 2 3 4 5 6