Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Wild Spirit Crafts [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
bump for nature B)
bump for nature B)
veMgcv7.png
8LK5YR3.png
rL0Qph5.gifore
he/him
FR+2
_______B4E8l.gif _____ nqSCk.gif H9wwN.gif
@Oranitha

If its no trouble to you, I would love to include a shop like that!

I think in my running around to get the hub up and running, I forgot to ping the lore circle if they wanted to join orz

Just get me the four things listed here, and I can have you set up real quick c:
@Oranitha

If its no trouble to you, I would love to include a shop like that!

I think in my running around to get the hub up and running, I forgot to ping the lore circle if they wanted to join orz

Just get me the four things listed here, and I can have you set up real quick c:
EDxejRx.png
@drakenhart Artwork Wanted: colored chibi please ^-^ Character Reference Link: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=59&bodygene=19&breed=4&element=9&gender=1&tert=48&tertgene=16&winggene=3&wings=24&auth=a90d044a5c3ecb3dcdc717e239b96a09eff4385c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] This is just the image of what my Kalama will look like when shes done being gene and breed changed (shes my first dream dragon and im crocheting her as well ^-^) Character Personality Description: sweet and lovable (and fluffy) yet a bit fiery Digital Link to art or Shipped to you? I would absolutly love it shipped to me ^-^ ill pm you my address for that Can i pay in installments? I have 22 dragons i plan on lvling and i need just a few more to be able to finish the payment
@drakenhart Artwork Wanted: colored chibi please ^-^
Character Reference Link: dragon?age=1&body=59&bodygene=19&breed=4&element=9&gender=1&tert=48&tertgene=16&winggene=3&wings=24&auth=a90d044a5c3ecb3dcdc717e239b96a09eff4385c&dummyext=prev.png
This is just the image of what my Kalama will look like when shes done being gene and breed changed (shes my first dream dragon and im crocheting her as well ^-^)
Character Personality Description: sweet and lovable (and fluffy) yet a bit fiery
Digital Link to art or Shipped to you? I would absolutly love it shipped to me ^-^ ill pm you my address for that

Can i pay in installments? I have 22 dragons i plan on lvling and i need just a few more to be able to finish the payment
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
BUMP!
BUMP!
veMgcv7.png
8LK5YR3.png
rL0Qph5.gifore
he/him
FR+2
_______B4E8l.gif _____ nqSCk.gif H9wwN.gif
@AnimeLover9631 Okay! :) Send them levels over. ^.^
@AnimeLover9631 Okay! :) Send them levels over. ^.^
@Rhea

The last image on her TH is the official reference but certain parts are down to choice. The scars and braces can be left out if you wanted.
@Rhea

The last image on her TH is the official reference but certain parts are down to choice. The scars and braces can be left out if you wanted.
Cinus_small.png
bump :)
bump :)
GQ6kVWc.png
hFwU24R.png
@Rhea

I'm so sorry for the delayed response! I just got home from work. 150 levels is fine w/ me! I'll have those levels for you soon c:
@Rhea

I'm so sorry for the delayed response! I just got home from work. 150 levels is fine w/ me! I'll have those levels for you soon c:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
Much Art!
Much Art!
EDxejRx.png
Bippity bump :D
Bippity bump :D
EDxejRx.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10