Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OPEN! [USD/G] Tith Draws
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@titherdel can i be added to your ping list? :D
@titherdel can i be added to your ping list? :D
tumblr_inline_pelv6r3Z4U1rhh3cu_75sq.gif
GHOULICH
ICON DRAGON
HE/HIM • 26
FR+3

LOW ENERGY

Formerly SoulShepherd
@SoulShepherd Absolutely!!
@SoulShepherd Absolutely!!
R4n9TxT.png
@titherdel ok nice !! also I,, forgot to mention that I'd also love for him to have this tiny detail: [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/c877/f/2018/102/5/e/702f6143_d4af_4c80_bef6_c3c49b051d2c_by_adomaniia-dc8lo9h.png[/img] just three eyes floating above his head c': that'll be 500 to start right?
@titherdel ok nice !! also I,, forgot to mention that I'd also love for him to have this tiny detail:
702f6143_d4af_4c80_bef6_c3c49b051d2c_by_adomaniia-dc8lo9h.png
just three eyes floating above his head c':
that'll be 500 to start right?
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
@adomaniia

I can definitely do that! And yes, 500 gems to start is correct! :>

Is there a specific background color you'd like? I generally go with black unless stated otherwise but if there's something you have in mind let me know~
@adomaniia

I can definitely do that! And yes, 500 gems to start is correct! :>

Is there a specific background color you'd like? I generally go with black unless stated otherwise but if there's something you have in mind let me know~
R4n9TxT.png
@titherdel black would 100% work for him actually !! thank you !
@titherdel black would 100% work for him actually !! thank you !
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
@titherdel

Can you add me to the human pinglist please? <3
@titherdel

Can you add me to the human pinglist please? <3
@ThatCatAgain I sure can!
@ThatCatAgain I sure can!
R4n9TxT.png
@strawberrrylips :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/FB62sTL.png[/img] (Let me know if there's any small changes you'd like or if I've missed anything! And you can send your other half of the payment whenever you're ready!~)
@strawberrrylips

:D

FB62sTL.png

(Let me know if there's any small changes you'd like or if I've missed anything! And you can send your other half of the payment whenever you're ready!~)
R4n9TxT.png
@titherdel i LOVE THIS ;-; the colors are so nice, him smiling with his familiar, AUGH thank you!!!! i'll send the second half right now!
@titherdel i LOVE THIS ;-; the colors are so nice, him smiling with his familiar, AUGH thank you!!!! i'll send the second half right now!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngtumblr_ozt2q91f2f1w8xkufo4_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@strawberrrylips I'm glad you like it!!! I had fun drawing it omg
@strawberrrylips I'm glad you like it!!! I had fun drawing it omg
R4n9TxT.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12