Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OPEN! [USD/G] Tith Draws
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@tith
Okay after much back and forth over some stuff, I have decided to say screw my original plan and instead have come to ask if I could commission you for a painted humanoid portrait? :3

I can't not support a fellow critter who so proudly displays so many of our beloved characters!
@tith
Okay after much back and forth over some stuff, I have decided to say screw my original plan and instead have come to ask if I could commission you for a painted humanoid portrait? :3

I can't not support a fellow critter who so proudly displays so many of our beloved characters!
@wolfrysk Absolutely! I’ll mark you down for a slot, feel free to PM me with refs and details!! :D
@wolfrysk Absolutely! I’ll mark you down for a slot, feel free to PM me with refs and details!! :D
R4n9TxT.png
@tith - Your art is fantastic! I'd love to be on your pinglist if it's alright.
@tith - Your art is fantastic! I'd love to be on your pinglist if it's alright.
naturef2.png
@Perrydotto

Absolutely! I'll add you now. And thank you for the compliment on my profile :D
@Perrydotto

Absolutely! I'll add you now. And thank you for the compliment on my profile :D
R4n9TxT.png
Friendly boop!
Friendly boop!
s0CjrtN.gif
◊ [ Deus ] ◊
[ Art | Accents ]
[ He/Him | FR +2 ]..
[ G1 Search ]
[ comms OPEN ]
yUJyALg.png649jXJG.pngsEBxtxA.png
h3hyeue.png
@tith

Hello! There's a slot open, right? It seems based on your instructions you'd like me to claim it here and PM you details once you add me to the list?
@tith

Hello! There's a slot open, right? It seems based on your instructions you'd like me to claim it here and PM you details once you add me to the list?
@Kirudon

There absolutely is! Feel free to PM me, I'll jot your name down right now~
@Kirudon

There absolutely is! Feel free to PM me, I'll jot your name down right now~
R4n9TxT.png
Could you add me to the pinglist please? Thanks!
Could you add me to the pinglist please? Thanks!
KihBt9M.png
aaaa Ashton
He/It
Virgo
FRT + 3
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
Moodboards for Gems
Dom Org / AFF Runner
AFF Hub
Credit
aaaa
KPsrVzj.png
@sublimevoide Absolutely! :D
@sublimevoide Absolutely! :D
R4n9TxT.png
@SoulShepherd @Mazurkas @Zhimonster @wolfrysk @Perrydotto @Biird @Ashki @PinesAwait @sublimevoide
@Romiress @SolarKitten

Hey everyone! I'm opening slots for a little while and I thought I'd give you guys a heads up. Dragon and human art slots are both available, and will stay open for a little while unless I suddenly get a ton of orders all at once :D Feel free to ping or PM me about reserving a slot if that interests you!
@SoulShepherd @Mazurkas @Zhimonster @wolfrysk @Perrydotto @Biird @Ashki @PinesAwait @sublimevoide
@Romiress @SolarKitten

Hey everyone! I'm opening slots for a little while and I thought I'd give you guys a heads up. Dragon and human art slots are both available, and will stay open for a little while unless I suddenly get a ton of orders all at once :D Feel free to ping or PM me about reserving a slot if that interests you!
R4n9TxT.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12