Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Animal + Pet Portraits!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@Aolis Could I be added to your wait list? c:
@Aolis Could I be added to your wait list? c:
banner_by_cats185-date5lu.png
@Aolis
Thanks! :)
@Aolis
Thanks! :)
@Froze @Rosoidela
Added! Again I'll let you know when I'm available.
@Froze @Rosoidela
Added! Again I'll let you know when I'm available.
as_banner_by_jeraruhh-dcnhndl.jpg
@Aolis
Are you open now? ;v;
If so, I'd love a gem slot for a headshot for my friend!
@Aolis
Are you open now? ;v;
If so, I'd love a gem slot for a headshot for my friend!
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Sucrose will be back to drawing in a couple days, but will add you to the list!
@Sucrose will be back to drawing in a couple days, but will add you to the list!
@Faridlily

I'm currently finishing up your request now! Shouldn't be to long!

@FirozTaverbi , @Merlin , @FangOfTofu , @Froze , @Rosoidela , @Sucrose

So, I'm back! I'm able to start drawing now and to speed up the process I'd appreciate it if you all started sending me the reference images you'd like used? The sooner you send them the sooner I can get started :)
I'll still draw in the order I was requested in, unless the person(s) in front of you don't send their pictures in soon enough, (I respect hiatuses and will always get around to doing your reqyest, but we have to work together here :P).
@Faridlily

I'm currently finishing up your request now! Shouldn't be to long!

@FirozTaverbi , @Merlin , @FangOfTofu , @Froze , @Rosoidela , @Sucrose

So, I'm back! I'm able to start drawing now and to speed up the process I'd appreciate it if you all started sending me the reference images you'd like used? The sooner you send them the sooner I can get started :)
I'll still draw in the order I was requested in, unless the person(s) in front of you don't send their pictures in soon enough, (I respect hiatuses and will always get around to doing your reqyest, but we have to work together here :P).
@Aolis

Awesome, let me send you my references now!
@Aolis

Awesome, let me send you my references now!
tumblr_nsbymv570v1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
5BsilZ9.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
@Aolis
PM-ing you the reference pics!
@Aolis
PM-ing you the reference pics!
@Aolis Welcome back! ^ ^ Give me just a minute, I'll resend my references if you can't find the original message!
@Aolis Welcome back! ^ ^ Give me just a minute, I'll resend my references if you can't find the original message!
Na5WGHa.png
@Aolis
Would you mind adding me to your waitlist? I run a rabbit rescue and have a farm so I have quite a few pets I'd love drawn. With that in mind do you draw rabbits and if so could you possibly draw a bonded pair of them together?
@Aolis
Would you mind adding me to your waitlist? I run a rabbit rescue and have a farm so I have quite a few pets I'd love drawn. With that in mind do you draw rabbits and if so could you possibly draw a bonded pair of them together?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21