Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Anime and fuusuke's treasure/gem comms!!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@fuusuke
Hi if you're not to full I would love two pixel dolls if possible!
Juno
Marshal
I'll pay in gems and a little extra if needed!
@fuusuke
Hi if you're not to full I would love two pixel dolls if possible!
Juno
Marshal
I'll pay in gems and a little extra if needed!
3581018_BvYE5rzgefHPVpm.png
Bump! Anyone interested in my art ? I haven't gotten anyone yet :)
Bump! Anyone interested in my art ? I haven't gotten anyone yet :)
@fuusuke
He looks so good! Thank you so much~! ^^
@fuusuke
He looks so good! Thank you so much~! ^^
@Anime I'd love to order a headshot~ either of these two x x please, i'll let you pick c:

@fuusuke if you're not too full, could I get a pixel doll of this girl
@Anime I'd love to order a headshot~ either of these two x x please, i'll let you pick c:

@fuusuke if you're not too full, could I get a pixel doll of this girl
@Mareanie Certainly! Once you send the payment I'll get started for you and should have it done shortly. Thank you! :)
@Mareanie Certainly! Once you send the payment I'll get started for you and should have it done shortly. Thank you! :)
@Mareanie [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/3afa/f/2017/286/0/d/mareanie_by_pupboys-dbqibyc.png[/img]
@Mareanie
mareanie_by_pupboys-dbqibyc.png
@Anime thank you so much, its adorable :D Do you mind giving me your DA or TH username(s) so I can credit you there properly?
@Anime thank you so much, its adorable :D Do you mind giving me your DA or TH username(s) so I can credit you there properly?
@Anime
Would I be able to get a full body of these two together? And would that be 200k/200g?
Ref
@Anime
Would I be able to get a full body of these two together? And would that be 200k/200g?
Ref
@Mareanie I'm so glad you like it!!! My dA username is pupboys! :)
Thanks so much for commissioning me!
@Mareanie I'm so glad you like it!!! My dA username is pupboys! :)
Thanks so much for commissioning me!
@Zaccely Yes! I can draw them for you. And correct, they would be 200k/200g together (or 100k/100g each)! If you are still interested you can send the payment and I'll gladly get started!
@Zaccely Yes! I can draw them for you. And correct, they would be 200k/200g together (or 100k/100g each)! If you are still interested you can send the payment and I'll gladly get started!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14