Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Anime and fuusuke's treasure/gem comms!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

ATTENTION!! FORUM CHANGE

FUUSUKE'S ART
ON HOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CLOSED ATM

hello, everyone !! fuusuke here !! my boyfriend and i have decided to make a joint forum for treasure and gem commissions. :3c we could really use some currency on here !! <3 here's some of my examples. i can do any ocs and anything !! please keep in mind that i'm a busy person and if you'd like your commission to be perfect, that you will be patient. i've always gotten my art done, but sometimes it takes a bit to make it look really awesome for you !! i may also take dragons, items, familiars, etc. etc. as payments, feel free to ask !! my gem ratio is 1:1000 ^__^ ;;

ANIME'S ART
OPEN!

Hello everyone! I've been a bit busy, so there was some delay. However, I now have time to take commissions in partnership with my boyfriend! Here are a few things to keep in mind while or before commissioning me:

NOTES:

- I can be slow with art sometimes, especially when a list can add up. I will see to it though that I complete each commission within a week or so! Please be patient with me, as it takes time, but I would rather my art speak quality than quantity.
- I mostly use digital media; hardly do I work traditionally out of fear that my quality may not meet my or other's expectations. I do use MS Paint! I tend not to work with other programs because I am simply more acquainted with Paint, and I fear that it would be more time consuming with lackluster results. My partner, however, is much more experienced with other art programs than I am, so it would be best to commission him if I cannot successfully meet your demands.
- Please message me if you have any further inquiries about art or the likes! I will see to it that I am quick to respond to your questions or concerns.

annnd that's all !!
thank you !! <3 just ping whoever you'd like if interested !!

ATTENTION!! FORUM CHANGE

FUUSUKE'S ART
ON HOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CLOSED ATM

hello, everyone !! fuusuke here !! my boyfriend and i have decided to make a joint forum for treasure and gem commissions. :3c we could really use some currency on here !! <3 here's some of my examples. i can do any ocs and anything !! please keep in mind that i'm a busy person and if you'd like your commission to be perfect, that you will be patient. i've always gotten my art done, but sometimes it takes a bit to make it look really awesome for you !! i may also take dragons, items, familiars, etc. etc. as payments, feel free to ask !! my gem ratio is 1:1000 ^__^ ;;

ANIME'S ART
OPEN!

Hello everyone! I've been a bit busy, so there was some delay. However, I now have time to take commissions in partnership with my boyfriend! Here are a few things to keep in mind while or before commissioning me:

NOTES:

- I can be slow with art sometimes, especially when a list can add up. I will see to it though that I complete each commission within a week or so! Please be patient with me, as it takes time, but I would rather my art speak quality than quantity.
- I mostly use digital media; hardly do I work traditionally out of fear that my quality may not meet my or other's expectations. I do use MS Paint! I tend not to work with other programs because I am simply more acquainted with Paint, and I fear that it would be more time consuming with lackluster results. My partner, however, is much more experienced with other art programs than I am, so it would be best to commission him if I cannot successfully meet your demands.
- Please message me if you have any further inquiries about art or the likes! I will see to it that I am quick to respond to your questions or concerns.

annnd that's all !!
thank you !! <3 just ping whoever you'd like if interested !!
bump !!
bump !!
@fuusuke

Cute art ! I can't really afford it at this moment but I'm just wondering, what's your treasure to gem ratio ? 40kt and 400g are no where close to each other ^^ I dunno, maybe it was a typo but I don't want ya ripped off for your efforts !!
@fuusuke

Cute art ! I can't really afford it at this moment but I'm just wondering, what's your treasure to gem ratio ? 40kt and 400g are no where close to each other ^^ I dunno, maybe it was a typo but I don't want ya ripped off for your efforts !!
@fuusuke same comment as above user :0

the most common treasure to gem ratio i see nowadays is 1:1000, so 400g would be about equivalent to 400,000 treasure!

main reason im pointing is out is cause if you charge 40,000 treasure or 400 gems, everyone's gonna choose to pay treasure as opposed to gems. to put it into perspective, 40kt equals roughly 40 cents U.S., whereas 400g equals roughly 4 dollars U.S.) - it's a pretty big difference!

sorry if you know all this already dkndgjlkh
@fuusuke same comment as above user :0

the most common treasure to gem ratio i see nowadays is 1:1000, so 400g would be about equivalent to 400,000 treasure!

main reason im pointing is out is cause if you charge 40,000 treasure or 400 gems, everyone's gonna choose to pay treasure as opposed to gems. to put it into perspective, 40kt equals roughly 40 cents U.S., whereas 400g equals roughly 4 dollars U.S.) - it's a pretty big difference!

sorry if you know all this already dkndgjlkh
ieftwO2.png
@problematic + @Neveragain

oh jeez i !!! !!
i actually had no idea about ratios and stuff of the like !! @_@ i've (hopefully) fixed my pricing appropriately now !! would one of you fellas mind looking it over for me ? i'll give you both a free headshot sketch !! <:3c
@problematic + @Neveragain

oh jeez i !!! !!
i actually had no idea about ratios and stuff of the like !! @_@ i've (hopefully) fixed my pricing appropriately now !! would one of you fellas mind looking it over for me ? i'll give you both a free headshot sketch !! <:3c
buuuump !!
buuuump !!
bumping with a completed sketch comm !! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/b14e/f/2017/264/c/b/harvey_sketch_by_kitboys-dbo3ai1.png[/img]
bumping with a completed sketch comm !!

harvey_sketch_by_kitboys-dbo3ai1.png
@fuusuke yes it looks good now!!! <3

aaaa i'd love a sketch of august if you wanna draw her? i'd send you a tip n_n
@fuusuke yes it looks good now!!! <3

aaaa i'd love a sketch of august if you wanna draw her? i'd send you a tip n_n
ieftwO2.png
@problematic [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ef/fb/a5/effba527240e4a224f3fcd41ce09d989.png[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/8a57/f/2017/265/4/a/august_by_kitboys-dbo8ssc.png[/img]
@problematic

effba527240e4a224f3fcd41ce09d989.png

august_by_kitboys-dbo8ssc.png
@fuusuke

Hello! I'd love to get a human sketch of my character Ember!
https://toyhou.se/871298.emberstar-kinsler

He's a smol angsty cat boy who doesn't smile much haha XD
20kt, right?
@fuusuke

Hello! I'd love to get a human sketch of my character Ember!
https://toyhou.se/871298.emberstar-kinsler

He's a smol angsty cat boy who doesn't smile much haha XD
20kt, right?
H9h42dL.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14