Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ruki's Pocket World {MOVED}
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@Deramadus no problem! i have no formal pinglist so ill just ping ya when i open next! (i should really make a pinglist lol)
@Deramadus no problem! i have no formal pinglist so ill just ping ya when i open next! (i should really make a pinglist lol)
signaturept2_by_rukirei-dck0xdr.png
@Deramadus this took a lot out of me lol! I hope you like it! [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/1b7b/th/pre/f/2018/010/e/3/coma33333333_by_rukirei-dbzkjdr.png[/img]
@Deramadus this took a lot out of me lol! I hope you like it!
coma33333333_by_rukirei-dbzkjdr.png
@rukirei

Oh my gosh I love it!! It's so great, sorry it was hard. ;w; There's just...a few things missing I think? You're going to hate me now so sorry. Shade was supposed to have his cowl and Spectrum was supposed to have her Diaphanous Sylvan Dress, or was the three apparel rule applied? I just thought I payed for that amount of apparel. And maybe, if you could, make it a bit lighter around Spectrum? She kinda glows.

I feel really bad to make you do so much work, and I'm definitely not mad or anything! More just confused about the apparel thing and the glowy thing is a personal preference. I can pay more for making you work so hard if you want? ;w;
@rukirei

Oh my gosh I love it!! It's so great, sorry it was hard. ;w; There's just...a few things missing I think? You're going to hate me now so sorry. Shade was supposed to have his cowl and Spectrum was supposed to have her Diaphanous Sylvan Dress, or was the three apparel rule applied? I just thought I payed for that amount of apparel. And maybe, if you could, make it a bit lighter around Spectrum? She kinda glows.

I feel really bad to make you do so much work, and I'm definitely not mad or anything! More just confused about the apparel thing and the glowy thing is a personal preference. I can pay more for making you work so hard if you want? ;w;
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
@Deramadus i am sorry! i could not figure out how to draw those things and make it not cluttered! I will refund you the 20k for the worth of those two things. As for making it lighter i can not since the final thing has been saved and i merged the layers for the dragons.
i am so sorry for this!
@Deramadus i am sorry! i could not figure out how to draw those things and make it not cluttered! I will refund you the 20k for the worth of those two things. As for making it lighter i can not since the final thing has been saved and i merged the layers for the dragons.
i am so sorry for this!
@rukirei

It's okay! I should have been more specific. ^^; I love it anyways, you did a great job! I'll come back for more once you are open. :)
@rukirei

It's okay! I should have been more specific. ^^; I love it anyways, you did a great job! I'll come back for more once you are open. :)
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
@rukirei

it is very nice! :> however, i have to ask- is there a reason the characters were drawn naked ...?
@rukirei

it is very nice! :> however, i have to ask- is there a reason the characters were drawn naked ...?
NY105Sx.gif
@Nonstop im sorry >.> i couldnt get the clothes to look right so i uh just let them feel the breeze
@Nonstop im sorry >.> i couldnt get the clothes to look right so i uh just let them feel the breeze
@rukirei

i, um, see
in the future i would've preferred maybe a heads up about that or something, bc artwork of them naked isn't really something i wanted to ever purchase so the commission is kind of... unusable rn
you don't need to redraw it or anything, it's fine, but just in the future it's probably a good idea to let your commissioners know if you're having trouble - i have other ocs that maybe would've been easier for you to draw
@rukirei

i, um, see
in the future i would've preferred maybe a heads up about that or something, bc artwork of them naked isn't really something i wanted to ever purchase so the commission is kind of... unusable rn
you don't need to redraw it or anything, it's fine, but just in the future it's probably a good idea to let your commissioners know if you're having trouble - i have other ocs that maybe would've been easier for you to draw
NY105Sx.gif
@Nonstop ill draw the clothes real quick i am very sorry i am not in the right state of mind right now
@Nonstop ill draw the clothes real quick i am very sorry i am not in the right state of mind right now
@rukirei

you're fine; you don't need to draw them or anything! i just wanted to give you a headsup for future notice.
@rukirei

you're fine; you don't need to draw them or anything! i just wanted to give you a headsup for future notice.
NY105Sx.gif
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29