Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Daster Art shop - Pixels and more!! PWYW
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
[img]https://i.imgur.com/ePuRRz4.png[/img] and [img]https://i.imgur.com/0p6kNPT.png[/img] @Lumyne part 1/2
ePuRRz4.png and 0p6kNPT.png
@Lumyne
part 1/2
@Daster

Hey there! I'd like to commission a fullbody shaded piece of my arcanine oc, Soul. I'd like to pay in treasure. :D You can decide what pose etc, just need something different from the only other piece of art I have of him.
@Daster

Hey there! I'd like to commission a fullbody shaded piece of my arcanine oc, Soul. I'd like to pay in treasure. :D You can decide what pose etc, just need something different from the only other piece of art I have of him.
tumblr_inline_ovsz2rAcXA1ulz7of_540.png
56 of ? Loga Collected
[center][quote name="Xemnas" date=2017-09-15 17:35:10] @ Daster Hey there! I'd like to commission a fullbody shaded piece of my arcanine oc, Soul. I'd like to pay in treasure. :D You can decide what pose etc, just need something different from the only other piece of art I have of him. [/quote] @Xemnas i can tomorrow ok tier 4 35kt[/center]
Xemnas wrote on 2017-09-15:
@ Daster

@Xemnas i can tomorrow
ok tier 4
35kt
@Daster

Pardon me if this is obvious or dumb of me I'm not very good at specifics I'm just a bit confused. By yaoi/yuri do you mean nsfw stuff, or any sfw same sex couples? I'm sorry I'm just a bit unsure because sexual content is a separate point.

Thank you though, your art is very nice!
@Daster

Pardon me if this is obvious or dumb of me I'm not very good at specifics I'm just a bit confused. By yaoi/yuri do you mean nsfw stuff, or any sfw same sex couples? I'm sorry I'm just a bit unsure because sexual content is a separate point.

IMG_5287.png

They/Them
FR+3
Art
Shop

ACOZFAh.png

mtHAEL4.png

tyEuRXe.png
[center][quote name="Cumulus" date=2017-09-15 18:37:41] @ Daster Pardon me if this is obvious or dumb of me I'm not very good at specifics I'm just a bit confused. By yaoi/yuri do you mean nsfw stuff, or any sfw same sex couples? I'm sorry I'm just a bit unsure because sexual content is a separate point. Thank you though, your art is very nice! [/quote] @Cumulus yup yaoi/ yuri (nsfw) i can draw couples but with no [b]sex scenes[/b][/center] and thankyou sooo much x3
Cumulus wrote on 2017-09-15:
@ Daster

@Cumulus yup yaoi/ yuri (nsfw)
i can draw couples but with no sex scenes
and thankyou sooo much x3
@Daster

Is it possible for me to commission a scene with two dragons of mine? Just tell me what price you would charge if you can draw it?

It would be a treasure commission if that's ok?

Basically waist up drawings of my two dragons, Chamomile, and Skye (you don't have to do apparel, or maybe only Skye's face silks?) And they would be fondly looking at eachother, (they are mates) and holding teacups.

I apologize if you are full, and if so could I be put on a waiting list for when you open again?

EDIT I forgot to mention, it would be fully shaded!
@Daster

Is it possible for me to commission a scene with two dragons of mine? Just tell me what price you would charge if you can draw it?

It would be a treasure commission if that's ok?

Basically waist up drawings of my two dragons, Chamomile, and Skye (you don't have to do apparel, or maybe only Skye's face silks?) And they would be fondly looking at eachother, (they are mates) and holding teacups.

I apologize if you are full, and if so could I be put on a waiting list for when you open again?

EDIT I forgot to mention, it would be fully shaded!
IMG_5287.png

They/Them
FR+3
Art
Shop

ACOZFAh.png

mtHAEL4.png

tyEuRXe.png
@Daster
Since you deleted your other shop, should I cancel my crossroads to you? It looks like your not doing the Imp art anymore?
@Daster
Since you deleted your other shop, should I cancel my crossroads to you? It looks like your not doing the Imp art anymore?
NPPeD7D.pngnhHR5tl.png95VXz8X.png
[quote name="Nekomori" date=2017-09-15 19:12:31] @ Daster Since you deleted your other shop, should I cancel my crossroads to you? It looks like your not doing the Imp art anymore? [/quote] @Nekomori you are of imp logo shop? or digital shop? @Cumulus i can add you in waiting list?
Nekomori wrote on 2017-09-15:
@ Daster
@Nekomori
you are of imp logo shop?
or digital shop?

@Cumulus i can add you in waiting list?
@Daster

That's fine! Thank you!
@Daster

That's fine! Thank you!
IMG_5287.png

They/Them
FR+3
Art
Shop

ACOZFAh.png

mtHAEL4.png

tyEuRXe.png
@Daster
The imp logo one. I haven't seen you post anything there in over 2 weeks, so when I saw this thread I was confused and figured you abandoned it
@Daster
The imp logo one. I haven't seen you post anything there in over 2 weeks, so when I saw this thread I was confused and figured you abandoned it
NPPeD7D.pngnhHR5tl.png95VXz8X.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40