Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Painted gijinkas USD/G/T usd open
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 72 73
@Negative yep, the slot is yours! c:
@Negative yep, the slot is yours! c:
tumblr-p56iclhy-Xn1rihy9do7-r1-250.png aaaaa
noooo too late ;-;
noooo too late ;-;
@mystiki aw, sorry about that, I know slots usually fill up pretty fast :( Though my bribe shop will probably be opened next week or so! If you feel like you've got anything to offer from there, you can always come back later when it's opened~
@mystiki aw, sorry about that, I know slots usually fill up pretty fast :( Though my bribe shop will probably be opened next week or so! If you feel like you've got anything to offer from there, you can always come back later when it's opened~
@tmq

i can def see why, aha, your art is gorgeous!! oh nooooo i have no accents, rip oh well xD

i'll just wait until next time when there are slots again i guess xD
@tmq

i can def see why, aha, your art is gorgeous!! oh nooooo i have no accents, rip oh well xD

i'll just wait until next time when there are slots again i guess xD
@mystiki aw, thank you!! No worries, I plan to open slots more often! Best of luck next time <3
@mystiki aw, thank you!! No worries, I plan to open slots more often! Best of luck next time <3
@tmq
May I be added to your pencil sketches pinglist, please?
@tmq
May I be added to your pencil sketches pinglist, please?
06qDJin.png
@DrianaRiya sure! Added you!
@DrianaRiya sure! Added you!
@Cerys @Negative

Hey there! I'm pinging you to let you know that you've got the slots for painted halfbodies, but I still haven't recieved the references or any other info! Let me know if you need more time or if you changed your mind about the slots?
@Cerys @Negative

Hey there! I'm pinging you to let you know that you've got the slots for painted halfbodies, but I still haven't recieved the references or any other info! Let me know if you need more time or if you changed your mind about the slots?
@tmq

Could I be added to all the pinglists please?
@tmq

Could I be added to all the pinglists please?
@tmq can you add me too please
@tmq can you add me too please
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 72 73