Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DOM] Lightning Art for Fodder LvW!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20
@Izilen I just got on, feel free to send to me! Sorry for the wait!
@Izilen I just got on, feel free to send to me! Sorry for the wait!
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
iPpQXsx.png
@Izilen And anyone else who needs it.

Sorry, I was asleep when you asked if anyone was around, had to go out to get groceries first thing this morning, and just got to the computer. For the record if there are no attendants on, I don't mind if you send to me while I'm offline. I'll process the transaction the first chance I get, just keep in mind that if you send me a dragon with a bonus attached to it before roll over, I won't be processing it until after roll over and it's very unlikely that you'll be getting those levels.
@Izilen And anyone else who needs it.

Sorry, I was asleep when you asked if anyone was around, had to go out to get groceries first thing this morning, and just got to the computer. For the record if there are no attendants on, I don't mind if you send to me while I'm offline. I'll process the transaction the first chance I get, just keep in mind that if you send me a dragon with a bonus attached to it before roll over, I won't be processing it until after roll over and it's very unlikely that you'll be getting those levels.
XYMsss6.gifrxT5Faj.pngNZLvj6I.gif
@wannabeElf There's no real rush, I don't mind waiting a little! Thank you for offering to be sent dragons while offline. It might be good to put a note to that effect on the spreadsheet?

P.S. Sending a handful of dergs now.
@wannabeElf There's no real rush, I don't mind waiting a little! Thank you for offering to be sent dragons while offline. It might be good to put a note to that effect on the spreadsheet?

P.S. Sending a handful of dergs now.
iPpQXsx.png
just got back online for the day and ready to take orders so BUMP !
just got back online for the day and ready to take orders so BUMP !
  • frek
  • he/him or they/them
  • fr+9 | france
|
|
|
buy my lightning subspecies dragons !
(every dragon after Looper is for sale)
I'm at work (it's lunch, EST) - but feel free to send me CRs. I will pick them all up this evening!
I'm at work (it's lunch, EST) - but feel free to send me CRs. I will pick them all up this evening!
oRYE0vS.pngwj5ThaV.png 28609671391_baae3aef01_o.png
Name: Amehime
Artist: @Soviett
Payment: It will be 32 lvls right?
Dragon: Temperance
Other specifications: I'm currently leveling the dragons I have one up to lvl 10. I still need to do the others as well.
Name: Amehime
Artist: @Soviett
Payment: It will be 32 lvls right?
Dragon: Temperance
Other specifications: I'm currently leveling the dragons I have one up to lvl 10. I still need to do the others as well.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/2dWF97I.png[/img] Up you go!
2dWF97I.png

Up you go!
tumblr_osj9l6G4Fp1s8qczso1_r3_540.png
zaps thread with life

it's ALIVE!
zaps thread with life

it's ALIVE!
ABPmSkY.gifukFRfDN.png
___ > hi, i'm key! | he/they/she | fr+3
_
> art shop | sales
_
> ocs, motw, ror

_____
[img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/b0e6d3c91cb769382eb19a3c92e34cee/tumblr_ovty804vP11ubqahlo2_r1_400.gif[/img]
tumblr_ovty804vP11ubqahlo2_r1_400.gif
IzcQVPJ.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20