Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gaming4Lyfe's Photographic Edits
1 2 3 4 5
@Vyxen I don’t do moodboards much but it is kind of like a collage right? If so I could make one if you PM’d me the pictures you’d like on the moodboard.
@Vyxen I don’t do moodboards much but it is kind of like a collage right? If so I could make one if you PM’d me the pictures you’d like on the moodboard.
Art shop Ich bin ein Berliner!
YqXDmJ2.png
17, speech and debate LD captain, US high school senior
@Gaming4lyfe Sure thing once I get off mobile :P Is 5 or 4 images okay? Or you could even pick the images, I'm not picky.
@Gaming4lyfe Sure thing once I get off mobile :P Is 5 or 4 images okay? Or you could even pick the images, I'm not picky.
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
@Vyxen yes 4 or 5 images are great! Looking forward to making the collage/moodboard! (My moodboard will be more like collage format if you don’t mind)
@Vyxen yes 4 or 5 images are great! Looking forward to making the collage/moodboard! (My moodboard will be more like collage format if you don’t mind)
YqXDmJ2.png
@gamingforlyfe Sure! I might take some time , though. School is sucking for me..
@gamingforlyfe Sure! I might take some time , though. School is sucking for me..
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
@Vyxen it’s ok! Looking forward to creating the moodboard. School is slightly stressful for me too as I am taking quite a few advanced courses.
@Vyxen it’s ok! Looking forward to creating the moodboard. School is slightly stressful for me too as I am taking quite a few advanced courses.
YqXDmJ2.png
Fun fun! I love those examples! Can you do an edit for a picture I have of these Harlem brownstones I took last summer? Well I'd ask for a business email since I don't have imgur but it would be weird to ask a complete stranger (well someone I don't know irl) for their email so yeah... you know what imma make an imgur right now then upload the picture. I can send you the link later.
Fun fun! I love those examples! Can you do an edit for a picture I have of these Harlem brownstones I took last summer? Well I'd ask for a business email since I don't have imgur but it would be weird to ask a complete stranger (well someone I don't know irl) for their email so yeah... you know what imma make an imgur right now then upload the picture. I can send you the link later.
-Matt. He/him/his. Aromantic asexual. Video game lover.
DA LONG AWAITED LINK!

https://i.imgur.com/BtE6ufm.png
DA LONG AWAITED LINK!

https://i.imgur.com/BtE6ufm.png
@Mokuu I'd love to! Also you know that you will receive 5 different edit versions and just pay how much you think it is worth. However, I do have a minimum price requirement of 4,000 treasure or 4 gems.
@Mokuu I'd love to! Also you know that you will receive 5 different edit versions and just pay how much you think it is worth. However, I do have a minimum price requirement of 4,000 treasure or 4 gems.
YqXDmJ2.png
sounds great thanks so much! I'm looking forward to seeing your work!
sounds great thanks so much! I'm looking forward to seeing your work!
@Gaming4Lyfe hey! How's the edit going? If you were like super busy and afk I totally get that finals were so stressful and I hadn't checked FR for a while. But hey! My 9th grade year is finally over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But anyhow, I still can't wait to see what edits you do on the pic!
@Gaming4Lyfe hey! How's the edit going? If you were like super busy and afk I totally get that finals were so stressful and I hadn't checked FR for a while. But hey! My 9th grade year is finally over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But anyhow, I still can't wait to see what edits you do on the pic!
1 2 3 4 5