Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gaming4Lyfe's Photographic Edits
1 2 3 4 5
So....what do you do here? Any examples of art or photo edits I can take a look at @Gaming4Lyfe?
So....what do you do here? Any examples of art or photo edits I can take a look at @Gaming4Lyfe?
Visit my art shop! [Commissions are on sale!]
70YmvCZ.png
@GadgetTheLion I do have an example I did for TheHarlemNYer. Since you would be my second customer, I would apply a discount to your final price. :-)

I'll send that example over.
@GadgetTheLion I do have an example I did for TheHarlemNYer. Since you would be my second customer, I would apply a discount to your final price. :-)

I'll send that example over.
Art shop Ich bin ein Berliner!
YqXDmJ2.png
17, speech and debate LD captain, US high school senior
@GadgetTheLion let me know if you're interested! And if you are, do send that photo over to my commissions email!
@GadgetTheLion let me know if you're interested! And if you are, do send that photo over to my commissions email!
YqXDmJ2.png
Okay! Thanks! I got it. What would be the price for something like an edit of Blacksprocket's picture? I could post it under his profile.
Okay! Thanks! I got it. What would be the price for something like an edit of Blacksprocket's picture? I could post it under his profile.
Visit my art shop! [Commissions are on sale!]
70YmvCZ.png
@GadgetTheLion price is determined at the end. It can range anything from 4kt-10kt or 4-10 gems. It really varies.

An edit of Blacksprocket... sure I could try to do one for you. I'm better with editing photography but I'll try my best to do a photographic edit of Blacksprocket. If all fails, I'll do a drawing. :-)

Do send over the pic of Blacksprocket you want me to edit
@GadgetTheLion price is determined at the end. It can range anything from 4kt-10kt or 4-10 gems. It really varies.

An edit of Blacksprocket... sure I could try to do one for you. I'm better with editing photography but I'll try my best to do a photographic edit of Blacksprocket. If all fails, I'll do a drawing. :-)

Do send over the pic of Blacksprocket you want me to edit
YqXDmJ2.png
welp I forgot about this place we're bumping this thread back up to the top again!
welp I forgot about this place we're bumping this thread back up to the top again!
YqXDmJ2.png
(why is this forum just me bumping this thread)
(why is this forum just me bumping this thread)
YqXDmJ2.png
@Gaming4Lyfe Can I see an example? :D
@Gaming4Lyfe Can I see an example? :D
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
@Vyxen I’ve got some examples on my commissions Instagram. Link below

https://www.instagram.com/lyfetography/
@Vyxen I’ve got some examples on my commissions Instagram. Link below

https://www.instagram.com/lyfetography/