Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | inkspills. a lore shop. //semi-open
1 2 3
@Visionrift
Got it! I'll start on him asap!
@Visionrift
Got it! I'll start on him asap!
fJ1MNlM.png
@Visionrift
Hi! Sorry it's taking me so long, my life's a bit busy these days. I'll try to get it done by tomorrow or the day after ^^
@Visionrift
Hi! Sorry it's taking me so long, my life's a bit busy these days. I'll try to get it done by tomorrow or the day after ^^
fJ1MNlM.png
@AHamilton
Ah no problem! Take as much time as you need there's no rush :)
@AHamilton
Ah no problem! Take as much time as you need there's no rush :)
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
@Visionrift
*flops* I'm done! So sorry for the wait, school started and I didn't have enough time to work on it. I hope you like it!

I have seen my clan grow strong around me, like an old tree overlooking a growing forest. My name? It's Zephyr, as in wind, like our clan's flight. Like any other wind dragon, I have traveled the world far and wide over the years before starting my clan and have collected spells and written them down in my book and eventually found that I wanted to be a mage, due to my affinity in magic.

I teach young dragons in our clan how to tap into the magic deep inside them as the head mage. Many of them have grown to be successful, except one particular dragon... well, I'll touch on that later. It a great joy to see them blossom.

I have a lovely mate, Prism. She is cursed with a magic called Eternal Snow, and I have tried everything I could do, flipped through all the pages in my tome, to try and reverse it but despite everything I have not been successful. Nevertheless, I still love her. Along with that, one of my children has gone evil. It was a grave error on my part. He was growing up and I knew that he had great potential to be a talented mage, and decided to show him a spell that I had taught no other dragon to multiply his power threefold and use it for either good or bad. You know what happened next. Our clan was endangered, and for his sake and ours, I had to exalt him. I do miss him dearly, and not a day goes by that I don't wish I had done differently.

Every dragon has a story, as the loreteller says, and this was mine, dear traveller. No one may know yours, but I am sure you will have great adventures in the future. May the winds guide your path!
@Visionrift
*flops* I'm done! So sorry for the wait, school started and I didn't have enough time to work on it. I hope you like it!

I have seen my clan grow strong around me, like an old tree overlooking a growing forest. My name? It's Zephyr, as in wind, like our clan's flight. Like any other wind dragon, I have traveled the world far and wide over the years before starting my clan and have collected spells and written them down in my book and eventually found that I wanted to be a mage, due to my affinity in magic.

I teach young dragons in our clan how to tap into the magic deep inside them as the head mage. Many of them have grown to be successful, except one particular dragon... well, I'll touch on that later. It a great joy to see them blossom.

I have a lovely mate, Prism. She is cursed with a magic called Eternal Snow, and I have tried everything I could do, flipped through all the pages in my tome, to try and reverse it but despite everything I have not been successful. Nevertheless, I still love her. Along with that, one of my children has gone evil. It was a grave error on my part. He was growing up and I knew that he had great potential to be a talented mage, and decided to show him a spell that I had taught no other dragon to multiply his power threefold and use it for either good or bad. You know what happened next. Our clan was endangered, and for his sake and ours, I had to exalt him. I do miss him dearly, and not a day goes by that I don't wish I had done differently.

Every dragon has a story, as the loreteller says, and this was mine, dear traveller. No one may know yours, but I am sure you will have great adventures in the future. May the winds guide your path!
fJ1MNlM.png
@AHamilton
Ahhhh It's amazing! Actually is above what's i was expecting to be honest! I love it thanks so. ice!!
@AHamilton
Ahhhh It's amazing! Actually is above what's i was expecting to be honest! I love it thanks so. ice!!
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
@Visionrift
Aaaa ty b/c tbh I had writer's block for a bit so I wasn't quite sure where I was going but I'm glad you like it!
@Visionrift
Aaaa ty b/c tbh I had writer's block for a bit so I wasn't quite sure where I was going but I'm glad you like it!
fJ1MNlM.png
1 2 3