Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | // { Natsume's Art Shop } // (closed)
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@disillusionist

:D I'll ping you when he's finished, you can send the trade then~ thanks <3
@disillusionist

:D I'll ping you when he's finished, you can send the trade then~ thanks <3
giphy.gif
@NatsumeReikoSan Will do! Is it OK if I offer mixed payment instead? I can send you 2x Gilded Decorative Chests (they're 42g LAH rn) and then cover the rest in treasure if you'd like.
@NatsumeReikoSan Will do! Is it OK if I offer mixed payment instead? I can send you 2x Gilded Decorative Chests (they're 42g LAH rn) and then cover the rest in treasure if you'd like.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@disillusionist

sure thing :)! sorry I didn't get your ping, I'm working on your art now, should be finished soon C:
@disillusionist

sure thing :)! sorry I didn't get your ping, I'm working on your art now, should be finished soon C:
giphy.gif
@NatsumeReikoSan

I love the art you drew for the trade! Surbahars exspression is so sweet and gentle, and it fits him perfectly ^^

Is there any way i can be re-added to the pinglist? I understand if not, but i definitely don't mind waiting if it's ok.
@NatsumeReikoSan

I love the art you drew for the trade! Surbahars exspression is so sweet and gentle, and it fits him perfectly ^^

Is there any way i can be re-added to the pinglist? I understand if not, but i definitely don't mind waiting if it's ok.
*Skin shop *Sketch commissions
@reigaia

sure thing C: It'll be a bit of a wait since I'm going out on vacation soon tho :D
@reigaia

sure thing C: It'll be a bit of a wait since I'm going out on vacation soon tho :D
giphy.gif
@disillusionist

your art's in the completed section C: sorry it took a while to finish, you can send the trade anytime~
@disillusionist

your art's in the completed section C: sorry it took a while to finish, you can send the trade anytime~
giphy.gif
@NatsumeReikoSan Done sending through PM! Thanks as always for your lovely work. Please add me to your pinglist for future commissions (again xD). Thank you!

I'd also like to try doing an art trade someday, when I have more free time. ^^
@NatsumeReikoSan Done sending through PM! Thanks as always for your lovely work. Please add me to your pinglist for future commissions (again xD). Thank you!

I'd also like to try doing an art trade someday, when I have more free time. ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@disillusionist

gotcha :) thanks! I'll add you to the pinglist!
@disillusionist

gotcha :) thanks! I'll add you to the pinglist!
giphy.gif
@Rethi @Ariizumi

slots open, u can fill out a form now :D ~
@Rethi @Ariizumi

slots open, u can fill out a form now :D ~
giphy.gif
Shop's back open~~
Pinglist is starting over again, if you'd like to be added please let me know C:
Shop's back open~~
Pinglist is starting over again, if you'd like to be added please let me know C:
giphy.gif
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29