Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed! Orders Processing! Wind Foddart!
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 62 63
@TheJadeSiren
Not Found

Glenn's dressup! I thought I'd give him a few animals to emphasize his green color.
Not Found

I think the skin suits him perfect for giving him a better look of a fighter.
Another skin I also really liked was , but I don't know if it's availlable as I could not find any dragon wearing it.
If you want the other one though, the dressup hasn't to be changed much c:
@TheJadeSiren
Not Found

Glenn's dressup! I thought I'd give him a few animals to emphasize his green color.
Not Found

I think the skin suits him perfect for giving him a better look of a fighter.
Another skin I also really liked was , but I don't know if it's availlable as I could not find any dragon wearing it.
If you want the other one though, the dressup hasn't to be changed much c:
50316481p.pnghevlCbd.gif
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarMost dragons in HibDen
@Hikumi
to quote a friend @Silvanuyx my reaction is "-unholy screeching of joy-" but it should really be "-UNHOLY SCREECHING OF JOY-"

I should have the dragons over to you in just a bit. And...I'm super tempted to order more o.o All this art is really helping me to finally flesh out my clan lore lol
@Hikumi
to quote a friend @Silvanuyx my reaction is "-unholy screeching of joy-" but it should really be "-UNHOLY SCREECHING OF JOY-"

I should have the dragons over to you in just a bit. And...I'm super tempted to order more o.o All this art is really helping me to finally flesh out my clan lore lol
@BraveEguana They both look fantastic, thank you! Sending payment now!
@BraveEguana They both look fantastic, thank you! Sending payment now!
ZVpCPil.png
@Lhethi I'm happy it's helping there :> and that you are liking the doodles and designs ! you are more than welcome to keep ordering, my slots are pretty much open all the time now and it's fun designing gijinkas with your prompts/ideas :)
@Lhethi I'm happy it's helping there :> and that you are liking the doodles and designs ! you are more than welcome to keep ordering, my slots are pretty much open all the time now and it's fun designing gijinkas with your prompts/ideas :)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Hikumi

:D There's 9 permadergs left in my lair that I would love to get art for, same thing I've been doing (busts +design). How much would that total out to? 423?
@Hikumi

:D There's 9 permadergs left in my lair that I would love to get art for, same thing I've been doing (busts +design). How much would that total out to? 423?
@Lhethi Yep you are correct with the number! I will be adding extra shading for free btw, since it would be already +4 orders :0
@Lhethi Yep you are correct with the number! I will be adding extra shading for free btw, since it would be already +4 orders :0
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
@Hikumi
:O thank you!! I need to put together some descriptions in the dragons bio, but I'll post here when they're ready.

It's going to take me the rest of the week to finish leveling, I hadn't planned on getting so much art lol.
@Hikumi
:O thank you!! I need to put together some descriptions in the dragons bio, but I'll post here when they're ready.

It's going to take me the rest of the week to finish leveling, I hadn't planned on getting so much art lol.
@Lhethi ok take the time you need! And that relatable feeling when you spend more than you thought haha. Im an artist always looking for art so I kinda feel you :')
And again take your time - I will still have my doodle shop open for a bit after foddart so no rush ;) (even though fodder is so prefered because of the dom battle)
@Lhethi ok take the time you need! And that relatable feeling when you spend more than you thought haha. Im an artist always looking for art so I kinda feel you :')
And again take your time - I will still have my doodle shop open for a bit after foddart so no rush ;) (even though fodder is so prefered because of the dom battle)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
@Hikumi - I'll post them up as a I get the lore done, but this way you hopefully won't get hit with one huge post all at once Username: Lhethi Player ID Number: 254556 Link to Dragon/Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30250421] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/302505/30250421_350.png[/img] [/url] Price: Bust + Ginjika Design Other Information: Lore and refs are in the bio, along with some art Username: Lhethi Player ID Number: 254556 Link to Dragon/Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26678502] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/266786/26678502_350.png[/img] [/url] Price: Bust + Ginjika Design Other Information: Lore and refs are in the bio, along with some art
@Hikumi - I'll post them up as a I get the lore done, but this way you hopefully won't get hit with one huge post all at once

Username: Lhethi
Player ID Number: 254556
Link to Dragon/Character:
30250421_350.png

Price: Bust + Ginjika Design
Other Information: Lore and refs are in the bio, along with some art

Username: Lhethi
Player ID Number: 254556
Link to Dragon/Character:
26678502_350.png

Price: Bust + Ginjika Design
Other Information: Lore and refs are in the bio, along with some art
@Lhethi that's ok! I will be waiting for the first part of payment to start sketching probably, unless inspiration hits me hard before that :) and nice dragons! I'm specially interested in her, but he's got a cool color scheme ;v; I will see what ideas come to my mind and as always I will show you before coloring!
@Lhethi that's ok! I will be waiting for the first part of payment to start sketching probably, unless inspiration hits me hard before that :) and nice dragons! I'm specially interested in her, but he's got a cool color scheme ;v; I will see what ideas come to my mind and as always I will show you before coloring!
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 62 63