Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed! Orders Processing! Wind Foddart!
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 62 63
@Ekksu
She looks great! Sending rest of payment!
@Ekksu
She looks great! Sending rest of payment!
@Hikumi
I'll be sending over the remaining 21 levels today! I just need to train one more dragon to replace one of the ones I was going to send over.

Enjaro -I love his expression, you nailed it! And I love his hair and how floofy it is like, it is floofy. I think the hat looks good and I love how you used the tert on his clothes and skin. It kind of draws everything together.

Gilmore - HE HAS FRECKLES OMG. I never realized how much I needed Gilmore with freckles until now. I loooove how hair, totally agree with you that it suits him. I like how you added the accent in, very subtle but it adds that needed flair for Gilmore. And that ;) is 100% Gilmore. And he has freckles!

Hikumi I'm so impressed. I don't see anything that needs to be changed. I love them so much!
@Hikumi
I'll be sending over the remaining 21 levels today! I just need to train one more dragon to replace one of the ones I was going to send over.

Enjaro -I love his expression, you nailed it! And I love his hair and how floofy it is like, it is floofy. I think the hat looks good and I love how you used the tert on his clothes and skin. It kind of draws everything together.

Gilmore - HE HAS FRECKLES OMG. I never realized how much I needed Gilmore with freckles until now. I loooove how hair, totally agree with you that it suits him. I like how you added the accent in, very subtle but it adds that needed flair for Gilmore. And that ;) is 100% Gilmore. And he has freckles!

Hikumi I'm so impressed. I don't see anything that needs to be changed. I love them so much!
@nilah sure thing! and thank you! ^o^
@nilah sure thing! and thank you! ^o^
D9IHig1.pngbabyyouknowthatimissyouzUFNp7D.png
@Snafflewyrm Hullo! I've sent you the last 200 levels for my order :D Pls disregard my PM; I've sent the starving dragons out since, and trained new ones for this <3
@Snafflewyrm Hullo! I've sent you the last 200 levels for my order :D Pls disregard my PM; I've sent the starving dragons out since, and trained new ones for this <3
@Lhethi happy you liked them! it has been quite fun to design your dragons a gijinka to be honest :0 I have the final versions here - I trust you about the payment so it's ok :) let me know if they need any color change! I've kept the colors in separate layers so they can be quickly modified Lil' boy [img]https://orig12.deviantart.net/be58/f/2017/249/8/c/foddart13_by_aqua_spirit22-dbmkj0n.png[/img] Flamboyant guy ;) [img]https://orig11.deviantart.net/2468/f/2017/249/7/0/foddart14_by_aqua_spirit22-dbmkj0f.png[/img]
@Lhethi happy you liked them! it has been quite fun to design your dragons a gijinka to be honest :0 I have the final versions here - I trust you about the payment so it's ok :) let me know if they need any color change! I've kept the colors in separate layers so they can be quickly modified

Lil' boy
foddart13_by_aqua_spirit22-dbmkj0n.png

Flamboyant guy ;)
foddart14_by_aqua_spirit22-dbmkj0f.png
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Cinderfire
I just got home from work, I'll start accepting and recorded those dragons right away!
@Cinderfire
I just got home from work, I'll start accepting and recorded those dragons right away!
@Snafflewyrm Take your time! I was preparing for a longer wait , so you're catching them faster than I'd expected :P
@Snafflewyrm Take your time! I was preparing for a longer wait , so you're catching them faster than I'd expected :P
@Cinderfire
You're spot on with the payment, thankyou very much! :D
@Cinderfire
You're spot on with the payment, thankyou very much! :D
@Snafflewyrm My pleasure! Thank you! :)
@Snafflewyrm My pleasure! Thank you! :)
@NorthKorvus Would it be alright to send over the last couple dragon for my order from Passenger?
@NorthKorvus Would it be alright to send over the last couple dragon for my order from Passenger?
meowdy meowdy meowdy meowdy meowdy meowdy
YYALLS
they/them
AU4MJP2.gif
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 62 63