Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | problematic arts [closed]
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
@RainWing sljkfgfl im super happy you like them! :D
@RainWing sljkfgfl im super happy you like them! :D
ieftwO2.png
@ColorfulCredit @Peyp hey!! i got my new tablet! i should be able to (at the very least) start your commissions this week! [img]https://i.imgur.com/EwviiSb.png[/img] question for ColorfulCredit - i think i will be changing up my ref sheet formatting in my new shop and im wondering if i can experiment a little with Ava's? it would *probably* include 1 fullbody instead of 2 busts, but im not sure. it would still have colours and details and a space to add text, though! let me know either way! <3 and, Peyp - i want to try slightly larger and more detailed dragon busts (as opposed to the lil circles) for my upcoming new shop! i'd love to test this out on your dergs, unless for some reason you're opposed to this. again, let me know! thank you both for your continued patience!
@ColorfulCredit @Peyp

hey!! i got my new tablet! i should be able to (at the very least) start your commissions this week!

EwviiSb.png

question for ColorfulCredit - i think i will be changing up my ref sheet formatting in my new shop and im wondering if i can experiment a little with Ava's? it would *probably* include 1 fullbody instead of 2 busts, but im not sure. it would still have colours and details and a space to add text, though! let me know either way! <3

and, Peyp - i want to try slightly larger and more detailed dragon busts (as opposed to the lil circles) for my upcoming new shop! i'd love to test this out on your dergs, unless for some reason you're opposed to this. again, let me know!

thank you both for your continued patience!
ieftwO2.png
@problematic
That's perfectly fine! Feel free to go nuts. ouo
I'm pretty much down for anything, lol.
@problematic
That's perfectly fine! Feel free to go nuts. ouo
I'm pretty much down for anything, lol.
Hello, Star Voyagers.
@problematic
I'm down for anything as well. ^^
I'd love to see what you have in store for the new shop.
@problematic
I'm down for anything as well. ^^
I'd love to see what you have in store for the new shop.
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp here are your two drawings!! thanks for letting me experiment a little with them! <3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/RYh3j4c.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/P7wLkhc.png[/img]
@Peyp here are your two drawings!! thanks for letting me experiment a little with them! <3

RYh3j4c.png

P7wLkhc.png
ieftwO2.png
@problematic
Thank you, I really like how they ended up!
Please ping me when you re-open! ^^
@problematic
Thank you, I really like how they ended up!
Please ping me when you re-open! ^^
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp ah im glad!! i will definitely do that, thanks for your interest!!
@Peyp ah im glad!! i will definitely do that, thanks for your interest!!
ieftwO2.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39