Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | bio's art.
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 67 68
@bioluminosity I'd love to be on your pinglist for open slots!!
@bioluminosity I'd love to be on your pinglist for open slots!!
ATLJ0at.png
@Starskynadder

yep, I can do quotes! Only thing is that space paintings might change, i.e. the quote for that style may turn out lower than prices will actually be in a month or so.
@Starskynadder

yep, I can do quotes! Only thing is that space paintings might change, i.e. the quote for that style may turn out lower than prices will actually be in a month or so.
they/it

art | skins | links | about
@bioluminosity

That’s understandable! I figured prices could increase as more time passes because style improves and it takes more time to complete. However rough estimates will still help greatly. I’ll send you a PM once I get the dragons and styles sorted!
@bioluminosity

That’s understandable! I figured prices could increase as more time passes because style improves and it takes more time to complete. However rough estimates will still help greatly. I’ll send you a PM once I get the dragons and styles sorted!
NaaZR6s.gif
@Articuno2011 @ItsGigglez @Helix @Trucy @Gryphoness @Manchu @Korwa

pinging you guys because I think you wanted to know about openings! I have about 3 slots open.

I can still accept gems n stuff, but the thread now states it is for pinglist members, patrons, or returning customers only; the shop will return to USD only June 27.
@Articuno2011 @ItsGigglez @Helix @Trucy @Gryphoness @Manchu @Korwa

pinging you guys because I think you wanted to know about openings! I have about 3 slots open.

I can still accept gems n stuff, but the thread now states it is for pinglist members, patrons, or returning customers only; the shop will return to USD only June 27.
they/it

@bioluminosity

yay! love to claim a slot, is it okay that I'll pm you with deets once I figure them out? c:
@bioluminosity

yay! love to claim a slot, is it okay that I'll pm you with deets once I figure them out? c:
963642c1200d2992d16ce482caa6bcc4.png
character(s): http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35651270 OR http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1446 (I'll let you decide which you'd rather do)
type: spacey signature
details: My aesthetic is heavily sunset+wine/raspberry and other similar pairings, check out my lair for a general sense. My favorite of your examples is the last example in the Signatures section.
other: Not sure what gem pricing is like on this, but let me know and I can cover it.

Hope this is filled out correctly! I was in a hurry because I didn't want to miss the opportunity for a slot. <3 Let me know if it's missing anything or if you need more detail.
character(s): http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35651270 OR http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1446 (I'll let you decide which you'd rather do)
type: spacey signature
details: My aesthetic is heavily sunset+wine/raspberry and other similar pairings, check out my lair for a general sense. My favorite of your examples is the last example in the Signatures section.
other: Not sure what gem pricing is like on this, but let me know and I can cover it.

Hope this is filled out correctly! I was in a hurry because I didn't want to miss the opportunity for a slot. <3 Let me know if it's missing anything or if you need more detail.
hJWOfQK.png
@Manchu

Yep that's fine! Looking forward to it :>
@Manchu

Yep that's fine! Looking forward to it :>
they/it

@Gryphoness

I looked at your lair back when you commented to be added and noticed, instantly pls lmk when you have any wine/sunset dergs for sale

gem price for one of this silhouette + sky/space sigs is like 24 USD, so 2.4kg. All I need to know is a breed shape to mooch off of, and maybe if you have a preference for a skyline or something more cosmic
@Gryphoness

I looked at your lair back when you commented to be added and noticed, instantly pls lmk when you have any wine/sunset dergs for sale

gem price for one of this silhouette + sky/space sigs is like 24 USD, so 2.4kg. All I need to know is a breed shape to mooch off of, and maybe if you have a preference for a skyline or something more cosmic
they/it

@bioluminosity Do you accept gems for signatures?
@bioluminosity Do you accept gems for signatures?
g8T8XC2.png
@Firefly15

I do!
@Firefly15

I do!
they/it

1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 67 68