Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Pusill's Art Shop (USD)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Pusillanimous :)

Username: Godless

Payment Method: USD

Style: Full-body, shaded

References: You can see my cute Puanani here - I've been dying to get a hatchling drawing of this girl for a long time, and I loved what you did with that cute chubby baby Coatl drawing so I thought you'd be perfect for it!

Background?: None/transparent

Add-On?: Not that I can think of, with the possible exception of something I'm gonna mention in the notes

Notes: I'd love for hatchling Puanani to either be cutely looking at a bubble or getting her nose booped by a fish - or, alternatively, cutely looking at a baby Mantarune! I'd be happy with any of those, so feel free to do whichever you're comfortable with.
@Pusillanimous :)

Username: Godless

Payment Method: USD

Style: Full-body, shaded

References: You can see my cute Puanani here - I've been dying to get a hatchling drawing of this girl for a long time, and I loved what you did with that cute chubby baby Coatl drawing so I thought you'd be perfect for it!

Background?: None/transparent

Add-On?: Not that I can think of, with the possible exception of something I'm gonna mention in the notes

Notes: I'd love for hatchling Puanani to either be cutely looking at a bubble or getting her nose booped by a fish - or, alternatively, cutely looking at a baby Mantarune! I'd be happy with any of those, so feel free to do whichever you're comfortable with.
@Buffykiev

Okay! The price would be 1050g. You can pay half before and half after I'm done with the drawing, and I'll send you an initial sketch when I'm done with it, just in case you have any tweaks in mind! :>
@Buffykiev

Okay! The price would be 1050g. You can pay half before and half after I'm done with the drawing, and I'll send you an initial sketch when I'm done with it, just in case you have any tweaks in mind! :>
Art_Shop_New_Tagger.png
@Godless

Awww... That idea sounds super cute! I'd be happy to draw the baby Mantarune, though it'll cost $4 extra, since it's another body.

With the Mantarune, it would be $24, and without, it would be $20!
You can DM me with your Paypal info. :)
@Godless

Awww... That idea sounds super cute! I'd be happy to draw the baby Mantarune, though it'll cost $4 extra, since it's another body.

With the Mantarune, it would be $24, and without, it would be $20!
You can DM me with your Paypal info. :)
Art_Shop_New_Tagger.png
@Pusillanimous

Thanks! Went ahead and sent you a DM. :D
@Pusillanimous

Thanks! Went ahead and sent you a DM. :D
@Pusillanimous

Hello! I'd like to order a commission.

Username: PhoenixWarlord
Payment Method: Gems (and familiars. I don't know if I have enough gems but I have at least 5 familiars I'm willing to offer that aren't in your bestiary.)
Style: Fullbody Flatcolor
References: I'll send the details over a private message, if that's okay?
Background?: None
Add-On?: None
Notes: I'll contact you over private message about the details if that's amenable.
@Pusillanimous

Hello! I'd like to order a commission.

Username: PhoenixWarlord
Payment Method: Gems (and familiars. I don't know if I have enough gems but I have at least 5 familiars I'm willing to offer that aren't in your bestiary.)
Style: Fullbody Flatcolor
References: I'll send the details over a private message, if that's okay?
Background?: None
Add-On?: None
Notes: I'll contact you over private message about the details if that's amenable.
x0CMhAc.png pYAz4OB.png keychainsmallpurple_by_general_ebonrose-d9vbgfs.png zyvrj7C.png
@PhoenixWarlord

Okay! :> I won't be able to give you a complete price estimate without seeing the reference, but if you want to PM me with all the details, that'll be fine!
@PhoenixWarlord

Okay! :> I won't be able to give you a complete price estimate without seeing the reference, but if you want to PM me with all the details, that'll be fine!
Art_Shop_New_Tagger.png

@Ptilonorhy
@Pusillanimous

If I don't return in a week, please boop me

@Ptilonorhy
@Pusillanimous

If I don't return in a week, please boop me
Bump!
Bump!
Art_Shop_New_Tagger.png
@Pusillanimous

Username: MirrorMask

Payment Method: Items + gems

Style: Pixel

References: Bernoulli

Background?: n/a

Add-On?: Little bob c:

Notes: Thank you so much for posting on my thread! Would you like me to send over the items first for the half payment or the gems?
@Pusillanimous

Username: MirrorMask

Payment Method: Items + gems

Style: Pixel

References: Bernoulli

Background?: n/a

Add-On?: Little bob c:

Notes: Thank you so much for posting on my thread! Would you like me to send over the items first for the half payment or the gems?
Bonnieclipse%20on%20fr.png
@MirrorMask

Send over the items first, and I’ll take the gems later! :> Also, is there a pose you might want?
@MirrorMask

Send over the items first, and I’ll take the gems later! :> Also, is there a pose you might want?
Art_Shop_New_Tagger.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10