Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Pusill's Art Shop (USD)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Pusillanimous

Thank you I'll send a crossroad right away for you to accept at anytime.

Also nope, this guy is pretty plain as tegyps go, but if you want you can make your own tegyp! You can even draw whatever clothes you want, and make the head whatever statue you want to. But yeah you can either draw this dude or make your own. If you decide to design your own you can tell me if you'd like to charge more for that, I'd be totally ok with paying more.

If you go with the normal dude I'd like either boredom or interest, possible in something small and would be considered simple to other people. (Say a fork)

I'm just getting more reference art so that if people want to make their own they can check out other people's art to see how it's done. That being said when you're done would it be fine for me to put up your artwork in the gallery section with clear credit, aka your username and a link back to you when its done? (or your blog if you have one)
@Pusillanimous

Thank you I'll send a crossroad right away for you to accept at anytime.

Also nope, this guy is pretty plain as tegyps go, but if you want you can make your own tegyp! You can even draw whatever clothes you want, and make the head whatever statue you want to. But yeah you can either draw this dude or make your own. If you decide to design your own you can tell me if you'd like to charge more for that, I'd be totally ok with paying more.

If you go with the normal dude I'd like either boredom or interest, possible in something small and would be considered simple to other people. (Say a fork)

I'm just getting more reference art so that if people want to make their own they can check out other people's art to see how it's done. That being said when you're done would it be fine for me to put up your artwork in the gallery section with clear credit, aka your username and a link back to you when its done? (or your blog if you have one)
@Gimeurcookie
Putting the art in the gallery is totally fine! :) That being said, I don't think I have the mental faculties to make my own wonderful creation at the moment. XD But this project you have looks awesome, and the sheer amount of unique species is incredible!

Either way, I'm almost done with the sketch, so if you want, I can show it to you to see if there's anything I need to change before I get to lining it. :)
@Gimeurcookie
Putting the art in the gallery is totally fine! :) That being said, I don't think I have the mental faculties to make my own wonderful creation at the moment. XD But this project you have looks awesome, and the sheer amount of unique species is incredible!

Either way, I'm almost done with the sketch, so if you want, I can show it to you to see if there's anything I need to change before I get to lining it. :)
Art_Shop_New_Tagger.png
@Pusillanimous

Sure thing! Also yes I'd love to see the sketch!
@Pusillanimous

Sure thing! Also yes I'd love to see the sketch!
@Pusillanimous

Username: Neglect

Payment Method: Gems

Style: Shaded bust if it's not going to be too difficult on their dark colors, otherwise flat

References: This guy Or possibly This guy depending on whichever you feel more interested in tackling

Background?: Simple; gradient would be nice

Speedpaint?: No ty

Notes: They're both CS, and Vali's doesn't have a profile.Tldr; he's a viking - bit if a sleazy yet charming wild child. Also his tail is . . cloud. Lmao.
Maka has a profile but short version is he's basically someone's guard dog - pretty passive and just disapprovingly stares at someone up to the point he might have to break their arm.
@Pusillanimous

Username: Neglect

Style: Shaded bust if it's not going to be too difficult on their dark colors, otherwise flat

References: This guy Or possibly This guy depending on whichever you feel more interested in tackling

Background?: Simple; gradient would be nice

Speedpaint?: No ty

Notes: They're both CS, and Vali's doesn't have a profile.Tldr; he's a viking - bit if a sleazy yet charming wild child. Also his tail is . . cloud. Lmao.
Maka has a profile but short version is he's basically someone's guard dog - pretty passive and just disapprovingly stares at someone up to the point he might have to break their arm.
@Pusillanimous

oh boy do i sure adore your examples for pretty obvious reasons

Username: Rochambeau

Style: Chibi head (like your Laurens example)

References: Emile

Background?: Transparent or the white outline

Speedpaint?: --

Notes:
@Pusillanimous

oh boy do i sure adore your examples for pretty obvious reasons

Username: Rochambeau

Style: Chibi head (like your Laurens example)

References: Emile

Background?: Transparent or the white outline

Speedpaint?: --

Notes:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
@Neglect

Hey! :) I'll gladly do a shaded bust, since their dark colors are totally fine. I think I'm interested in Mahkah, since he looks very fun to draw. All in all, it's going to be 575g, if that's cool! I'll get to working on the sketch once the payment's been sent, and show it to you before I begin lining, in case there's something I missed. That okay? :)
@Neglect

Hey! :) I'll gladly do a shaded bust, since their dark colors are totally fine. I think I'm interested in Mahkah, since he looks very fun to draw. All in all, it's going to be 575g, if that's cool! I'll get to working on the sketch once the payment's been sent, and show it to you before I begin lining, in case there's something I missed. That okay? :)
Art_Shop_New_Tagger.png
@Pusillanimous
okay, I'll pm you the payment just so I can keep my payment invoice straight ;p
@Pusillanimous
okay, I'll pm you the payment just so I can keep my payment invoice straight ;p
@Rochambeau

ahhhh i've found one of my kind! Hiiii! :D :D :D

I can certainly do your request! (Heck, one more gorgeous freckled person in a ponytail... loving it) The total will be 200g, and I'll send a sketch to you when I finish that so that you can tell me any tweaks you want before I line it! Sound good? :)

The code word is Rochambeau...
@Rochambeau

ahhhh i've found one of my kind! Hiiii! :D :D :D

I can certainly do your request! (Heck, one more gorgeous freckled person in a ponytail... loving it) The total will be 200g, and I'll send a sketch to you when I finish that so that you can tell me any tweaks you want before I line it! Sound good? :)

The code word is Rochambeau...
Art_Shop_New_Tagger.png
@Neglect

No prob! :)
@Neglect

No prob! :)
Art_Shop_New_Tagger.png
@Pusillanimous

Aaaah I've been looking to get art of my kiddo Gabe's human form for a while and I'm so in love with your art! *o*
If you're not too busy, could I grab a spot?

- -

Username: SheepShape

Style: Shaded Bust

References:
His (small) gallery of human art is here, but his dragon art is here if that helps with his personality any!

Background?: None/Transparent

Speedpaint?: No thank you!

Notes: I can send all the payment over if it all sounds good! Would it be alright if I sent it in full if so? I usually like to pay everything up front otherwise I get worried I'd forget ahah ;w;
@Pusillanimous

Aaaah I've been looking to get art of my kiddo Gabe's human form for a while and I'm so in love with your art! *o*
If you're not too busy, could I grab a spot?

- -

Username: SheepShape

Style: Shaded Bust

References:
His (small) gallery of human art is here, but his dragon art is here if that helps with his personality any!

Background?: None/Transparent

Speedpaint?: No thank you!

Notes: I can send all the payment over if it all sounds good! Would it be alright if I sent it in full if so? I usually like to pay everything up front otherwise I get worried I'd forget ahah ;w;
0xaNGjn.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10