Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Caldeara's Art Shop [Hiatus]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@twocue
Oh! Oops, my bad. ill update it and send the new version later today
@twocue
Oh! Oops, my bad. ill update it and send the new version later today
3QNakWA.png
suWYNsC.png
x1mD4Xh.png6EfCKpU.png04PzhiF.pngIRNQUV4.png2xSzmWL.pngen2tmBr.png
vjbkf7D.png
@Caldeara

It's ok hahaa thank you n_n
@Caldeara

It's ok hahaa thank you n_n
@Caldeara

Any updates on my commision? I understand that you are busy, and no rush!, but ordered on the 5th and I was wondering if you have started it.
@Caldeara

Any updates on my commision? I understand that you are busy, and no rush!, but ordered on the 5th and I was wondering if you have started it.
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

(Also looking for open Lore Shops!)

tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo3_r1_500.png

[/url]BzWOoCD.pngbDWfHOP.pngxit6UDK.png
@Drakion
I have the sketch started, I'm planning on neatening the line art and adding colors within the next couple of days. Hopefully I should be done within this upcoming week. Thank you for you patience!
@Drakion
I have the sketch started, I'm planning on neatening the line art and adding colors within the next couple of days. Hopefully I should be done within this upcoming week. Thank you for you patience!
3QNakWA.png
suWYNsC.png
vjbkf7D.png
@Caldeara Hi there again! I'd love to order some more Mood Boards for 2 of my dragons o: (6-10 images) This is Spice [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26040385] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/260404/26040385_350.png[/img] [/url] He loves the flora of fall, the colors, the smells, the harvests that come. He's a pretty serene and happy guy who knows everything there is to know about taking care of crops and other types of plants. His favourite place to be is out in the fields harvesting the crops ^-^ This is Ghentilara [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30026254] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/300263/30026254_350.png[/img] [/url] She's a nuts-and-bolts kind of gal. She takes care of anything mechanical around the place and she knows how to get the job done right. She likes to laugh, but she can be quite serious too. She's a strong lady with a strong attitude and she isn't afraid to get dirty xD She's always tinkering with all sorts of mechanical things and seeing what makes them tick! I hope those are good enough descriptions for both of them o: I'll send a CR once you've approved!
@Caldeara

Hi there again! I'd love to order some more Mood Boards for 2 of my dragons o: (6-10 images)

This is Spice

26040385_350.png

He loves the flora of fall, the colors, the smells, the harvests that come. He's a pretty serene and happy guy who knows everything there is to know about taking care of crops and other types of plants. His favourite place to be is out in the fields harvesting the crops ^-^

This is Ghentilara

30026254_350.png

She's a nuts-and-bolts kind of gal. She takes care of anything mechanical around the place and she knows how to get the job done right. She likes to laugh, but she can be quite serious too. She's a strong lady with a strong attitude and she isn't afraid to get dirty xD She's always tinkering with all sorts of mechanical things and seeing what makes them tick!

I hope those are good enough descriptions for both of them o:
I'll send a CR once you've approved!
E2PAFTi.gif
She/Her | July 15 | Chaotic Good

I believed in beauty, and then beauty ate my soul. So, then I believed in darkness, and darkness swallowed me whole.
nEaXlx7.png
SSGscxr.png
@Kaibyo
Yep, that's fine! Might be a little while before I can complete them because I have a couple other commissions I wasn't able to work on for a while, so I'm finishing those up.
@Kaibyo
Yep, that's fine! Might be a little while before I can complete them because I have a couple other commissions I wasn't able to work on for a while, so I'm finishing those up.
3QNakWA.png
suWYNsC.png
vjbkf7D.png
@Caldeara

Hi, could I be put on your ping list? I'm super interested in a digital bust!
@Caldeara

Hi, could I be put on your ping list? I'm super interested in a digital bust!
tumblr_osj9l6G4Fp1s8qczso1_r3_540.png
@Renoki
Sure! :) thanks for your interest!
@Renoki
Sure! :) thanks for your interest!
3QNakWA.png
suWYNsC.png
vjbkf7D.png
@Caldeara

No problem and no rush! Thank you <3
CR sent
@Caldeara

No problem and no rush! Thank you <3
CR sent
E2PAFTi.gif
She/Her | July 15 | Chaotic Good

I believed in beauty, and then beauty ate my soul. So, then I believed in darkness, and darkness swallowed me whole.
nEaXlx7.png
SSGscxr.png
@Caldeara
I just wanted to poke ya and see if you might have forgotten ^^
@Caldeara
I just wanted to poke ya and see if you might have forgotten ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10