Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Caldeara's Art Shop [Hiatus]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Caldeara

Oh wow! These are so beautiful, you did such a wonderful job!
@Caldeara

Oh wow! These are so beautiful, you did such a wonderful job!
@twocue Glad you like them!
@twocue Glad you like them!
3QNakWA.png
suWYNsC.png
x1mD4Xh.png6EfCKpU.png04PzhiF.pngIRNQUV4.png2xSzmWL.pngen2tmBr.png
vjbkf7D.png
@Harmonywish [img]http://i.imgur.com/MXZFqxs.jpg[/img]
@Harmonywish
MXZFqxs.jpg
3QNakWA.png
suWYNsC.png
vjbkf7D.png
@Caldeara Oh gosh, it's beautiful! Thank you!~ >w<~ How much would it be for a little vertical piece of some of the pictures, to act as a side banner thing? Oh, I saw your slots were open could I also get a traditional full body sketch of my Yui? :> [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13734081] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/137341/13734081_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Caldeara Oh gosh, it's beautiful! Thank you!~ >w<~

How much would it be for a little vertical piece of some of the pictures, to act as a side banner thing?

Oh, I saw your slots were open could I also get a traditional full body sketch of my Yui? :>

13734081_350.png
@Harmonywish
About the banner- I have an idea what you mean, it'll be 10kt
And yep!- about the drawing. If you don't mind, please pick your favorite 3 (max) apparel for her, because all of it would be too much. Thanks!
@Harmonywish
About the banner- I have an idea what you mean, it'll be 10kt
And yep!- about the drawing. If you don't mind, please pick your favorite 3 (max) apparel for her, because all of it would be too much. Thanks!
3QNakWA.png
suWYNsC.png
vjbkf7D.png
@Caldeara

Hello! Could I be pinged for digital dragon bust slots when they're available? thank you very much! :D
@Caldeara

Hello! Could I be pinged for digital dragon bust slots when they're available? thank you very much! :D
u2TWLA7.png
@Firedawn
Added to the pinglist!
@Firedawn
Added to the pinglist!
3QNakWA.png
suWYNsC.png
vjbkf7D.png
@Caldeara Sending right now!

Would it be possible to do her scars, sword and tailbow somehow? If you can't see her bow, a piece of armor then? Like her chestplate? :>
@Caldeara Sending right now!

Would it be possible to do her scars, sword and tailbow somehow? If you can't see her bow, a piece of armor then? Like her chestplate? :>
@Harmonywish
Sure!
@Harmonywish
Sure!
3QNakWA.png
suWYNsC.png
vjbkf7D.png
@Caldeara

OH ! I'm sorry I actually noticed something I'm not sure how I missed haha! You gave Gwen both her eyes, but she is supposed to be missing her left eye.
@Caldeara

OH ! I'm sorry I actually noticed something I'm not sure how I missed haha! You gave Gwen both her eyes, but she is supposed to be missing her left eye.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10