Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Zuron's Art Zone - USD or Gems
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16
@Azurenight

I have been pretty busy for the last few days and will be for a few more, so I have been unable to work on Dash for you. I just wanted to let you know.

@Salathielly

That is also why I have not responded to the RP.
@Azurenight

I have been pretty busy for the last few days and will be for a few more, so I have been unable to work on Dash for you. I just wanted to let you know.

@Salathielly

That is also why I have not responded to the RP.
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
That is quite all right =) Take your time.
That is quite all right =) Take your time.
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@Zuron - No worries, I've been very busy as well!
@Zuron - No worries, I've been very busy as well!
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
@Zuron (Sorry if you are subscribed) [b]Username/ID[/b]: Sharpjay217 #317397 [b]Link/Image of Dragon[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33015406] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/330155/33015406_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Optional[/i] - [b]Description of dragon[/b]: Tufan is the leader of his Clan Coliseum team as well as being it's librarian when he's actually at the lair. He is often known as "The Tactician" for is ability to plan out seemingly anything without flaw (most of the time), and he follows a strict code of honor. His basic personality is; an ideal leader, determined, forceful, courageous, and caring. If need, more details are in his bio. [b]Type[/b]: Bust. [b]Subtype[/b]: Sketch. [i]Optional[/i] - [b]Background?[/b]: None. [b]Preferred Time and Method of Payment[/b]: Treasure. [b]Other Important Info[/b]: His armor isn't necessary, but it would be nice if you could draw it too. Thanks! :) Do you want payment before or after? Also, I saw you have some to draw already so take your time on mine. :)
@Zuron (Sorry if you are subscribed)

Username/ID: Sharpjay217 #317397
Link/Image of Dragon:

33015406_350.png

Optional - Description of dragon: Tufan is the leader of his Clan Coliseum team as well as being it's librarian when he's actually at the lair. He is often known as "The Tactician" for is ability to plan out seemingly anything without flaw (most of the time), and he follows a strict code of honor. His basic personality is; an ideal leader, determined, forceful, courageous, and caring. If need, more details are in his bio.
Type: Bust.
Subtype: Sketch.
Optional - Background?: None.
Preferred Time and Method of Payment: Treasure.
Other Important Info: His armor isn't necessary, but it would be nice if you could draw it too. Thanks! :)

Do you want payment before or after? Also, I saw you have some to draw already so take your time on mine. :)
WjyjP9T.pngtumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png
@Sharpjay217

That will do nicely! There is no need to ping me.

How clean would you like the sketch? Besides that, is there a specific colour you would like it to be. I usually go with near-white colours so that it is more visible on the beige background of the bio.
@Sharpjay217

That will do nicely! There is no need to ping me.

How clean would you like the sketch? Besides that, is there a specific colour you would like it to be. I usually go with near-white colours so that it is more visible on the beige background of the bio.
Maybe something similar to what you did with the Tundras, but a bit more solid? (I hope that's the right term...) But I'm not picky! And the white background is fine! :D
Maybe something similar to what you did with the Tundras, but a bit more solid? (I hope that's the right term...) But I'm not picky! And the white background is fine! :D
WjyjP9T.pngtumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png
@Sharpjay217

I liked doing that one. Especially the KO.

I can do that. It will take a while, as you have noted, however.
@Sharpjay217

I liked doing that one. Especially the KO.

I can do that. It will take a while, as you have noted, however.
@Darkmoonbreeder

I charge 80 kt for a banner here. Does that sound fine? Otherwise, I can do it for less for anything else I am looking for as well as a few of the NOTN chests or Eternal Snow.
@Darkmoonbreeder

I charge 80 kt for a banner here. Does that sound fine? Otherwise, I can do it for less for anything else I am looking for as well as a few of the NOTN chests or Eternal Snow.
@Zuron
hmmm I'll think about it an get back to you cuz I gotta go sleep and stuff
@Zuron
hmmm I'll think about it an get back to you cuz I gotta go sleep and stuff
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
7fINQj7.gif
ihPM6dNs.png
@Darkmoonbreeder

I've got to sleep too.
@Darkmoonbreeder