Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lady's Art Shop! [Open?]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Guess who's back for more.

@LadyOfTheDragons

Can I get a waistup flats of one of my humanoid OCs? I'll be paying with Gems, and I'm actualyl going to do the same thing I did last time. You can grab any of these characters and pick who you think would fit your style.
Guess who's back for more.

@LadyOfTheDragons

Can I get a waistup flats of one of my humanoid OCs? I'll be paying with Gems, and I'm actualyl going to do the same thing I did last time. You can grab any of these characters and pick who you think would fit your style.
@Romiress

Eyyy welcome back! I hope you've been doing well :D

And certainly! I'll likely go with Jude, seeing how it looks like he needs some love. That sound alright with you?
@Romiress

Eyyy welcome back! I hope you've been doing well :D

And certainly! I'll likely go with Jude, seeing how it looks like he needs some love. That sound alright with you?
tumblr_ow3fk8FOA81rhbfsfo2_250.png tumblr_ow3fk8FOA81rhbfsfo1_250.png
@LadyOfthedragons

Works for me! I should note he only has one ref, and the only real 'issue' with that ref is that the silver looks a bit raised from his skin, when really it should probably be seamless, like it's taken the place of his flesh.

He should probably also look a bit more friendly and less serious but that's more preference than anything

Looking forward to seeing what you do with him!
@LadyOfthedragons

Works for me! I should note he only has one ref, and the only real 'issue' with that ref is that the silver looks a bit raised from his skin, when really it should probably be seamless, like it's taken the place of his flesh.

He should probably also look a bit more friendly and less serious but that's more preference than anything

Looking forward to seeing what you do with him!
@Romiress

Note on the skin is appreciated! That helps a lot.

I'll send you a sketch soon as I can!
@Romiress

Note on the skin is appreciated! That helps a lot.

I'll send you a sketch soon as I can!
@Ladyfothedragons

Ya know what, I'm back for more.

- What kind of drawing you want - Going all out. Full body + flats + shading
- A picture of/link to the subject(s)- Surprise, it's Jude again!
- Any added details, wants or concerns- I'm looking to get a piece of Jude in the Standard school uniform on the bottom left. The badge in particular actually has a good ref!
- Payment method (+shiny bribes if applied) - Gems :>
@Ladyfothedragons

Ya know what, I'm back for more.

- What kind of drawing you want - Going all out. Full body + flats + shading
- A picture of/link to the subject(s)- Surprise, it's Jude again!
- Any added details, wants or concerns- I'm looking to get a piece of Jude in the Standard school uniform on the bottom left. The badge in particular actually has a good ref!
- Payment method (+shiny bribes if applied) - Gems :>
@LadyoftheDragons - Could I reserve a slot, please? I'm about to go to bed, but I can message you about the commission once I wake up if that's okay ^^
@LadyoftheDragons - Could I reserve a slot, please? I'm about to go to bed, but I can message you about the commission once I wake up if that's okay ^^
H5mMPK3.png
@Romiress
Certainly! I can get you a sketch as soon as I can if you don't have any objections!
(also careful of ping spellings! they're a tricky thing)

@KitsumiMahon
Yes you can and its all good! Get back to me whenever you're ready.
@Romiress
Certainly! I can get you a sketch as soon as I can if you don't have any objections!
(also careful of ping spellings! they're a tricky thing)

@KitsumiMahon
Yes you can and its all good! Get back to me whenever you're ready.
@LadyoftheDragons

Gah, typo.

Looking forward to the sketch :D
@LadyoftheDragons

Gah, typo.

Looking forward to the sketch :D
Found you through your doodle shop, your art is extremely good! :D
Found you through your doodle shop, your art is extremely good! :D
underskrift-geo.png
Bump!
Bump!