Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lady's Art Shop! [Open?]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@LadyoftheDragons Could I get a coloured and shaded bust of my fursona (he's a blue tongue skink, ref 1 / ref 2), for treasure? Your art is so good!!
@LadyoftheDragons Could I get a coloured and shaded bust of my fursona (he's a blue tongue skink, ref 1 / ref 2), for treasure? Your art is so good!!
sig.gif
@Hatsunemiku Sure thing! and thank you very much [emoji=heart size=1] Your words kind! Do you want him clothed or nah? In treasure that'll be 1,600,000, you can pay half after I send the sketch and you're happy with it!
@Hatsunemiku

Sure thing! and thank you very much Your words kind!
Do you want him clothed or nah?

In treasure that'll be 1,600,000, you can pay half after I send the sketch and you're happy with it!
tumblr_ow3fk8FOA81rhbfsfo2_250.png tumblr_ow3fk8FOA81rhbfsfo1_250.png
@LadyoftheDragons I'd like him clothed, please! Just a purple t-shirt like he has in the second reference is fine.

I'll send half of the payment now then, and then the other half after the sketch. Thank you!
@LadyoftheDragons I'd like him clothed, please! Just a purple t-shirt like he has in the second reference is fine.

I'll send half of the payment now then, and then the other half after the sketch. Thank you!
sig.gif
@Hatsunemiku
Cool! I'll send you a sketch soon as I can!

and thank you very much!!
@Hatsunemiku
Cool! I'll send you a sketch soon as I can!

and thank you very much!!
tumblr_ow3fk8FOA81rhbfsfo2_250.png tumblr_ow3fk8FOA81rhbfsfo1_250.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7