Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DOM] Lightning Art for Fodder TCC!!!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35
@catchingadri you're free to order as many as you want at a time!!! <:
@catchingadri you're free to order as many as you want at a time!!! <:
Dee | Lightning Prodartivity Coordinator | He/Him

DM me any questions, concerns, or requests you have about my program!

For commissions, please DM or find me in the current Prodartivity market!
@melvistle sure, waitlist is good
@melvistle sure, waitlist is good
VF45sGS.png
[quote=Recipient][font=arial]@keydotzip [b]Username[/b]: Catherine68 [b]Payment[/b]: 64 levels [b]Style(s)[/b]: Coloured scribble [b]Dragon(s)/Character(s)[/b]: [outfit=93610][outfit=99027] (I don't have the apparel yet, but they are my dragons) [b]Any questions or special requests?[/b]: Could you design their gijinkas please? They're mates ^.^ Also, could they be in separate pieces? [b][/font][/quote]
Recipient wrote:
@keydotzip

Username: Catherine68
Payment: 64 levels
Style(s): Coloured scribble
Dragon(s)/Character(s):
Not Found
Not Found
(I don't have the apparel yet, but they are my dragons)
Any questions or special requests?: Could you design their gijinkas please? They're mates ^.^
Also, could they be in separate pieces?
Finally here to confirm some orders, got caught in some stuff yesterday wowie

@sinstarinablak

Just a minor addition error but it's aight, 73 levels (65 + 8) would be the exact price! Just PM me/ping me back with the details as soon as you can. :)

Other than that, order confirmed! Send the levels to an available acceptor whenever!

@MeraHunt

Gotcha! Order confirmed, send the levels to an available acceptor whenever!

@Catherine68

Lovely outfits! And I can definitely do separate pieces, much more easier for me haha. Order confirmed, send over the levels to an available acceptor when y'can!
Finally here to confirm some orders, got caught in some stuff yesterday wowie

@sinstarinablak

Just a minor addition error but it's aight, 73 levels (65 + 8) would be the exact price! Just PM me/ping me back with the details as soon as you can. :)

Other than that, order confirmed! Send the levels to an available acceptor whenever!

@MeraHunt

Gotcha! Order confirmed, send the levels to an available acceptor whenever!

@Catherine68

Lovely outfits! And I can definitely do separate pieces, much more easier for me haha. Order confirmed, send over the levels to an available acceptor when y'can!
ABPmSkY.gifukFRfDN.png
___ > hi, i'm key! | he/they/she | fr+3
_
> art shop | sales
_
> ocs, motw, ror

_____
@Melvistle Hi! I'd absolutely adore an adopt of my Paradise with his accent. How much would that cost? [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30356828] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/303569/30356828_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon ID#[/b]: 30356828 [b]Facing:[/b] Left [b]Apparel:[/b] None [b]Notes or requests:[/b] Dragon bio size and with eye glow, please. =]
@Melvistle
Hi! I'd absolutely adore an adopt of my Paradise with his accent. How much would that cost?
Dragon:
30356828_350.png

Dragon ID#: 30356828
Facing: Left
Apparel: None
Notes or requests: Dragon bio size and with eye glow, please. =]
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

@Melvistle
It's absolutely perfect! Thank you so much <3
@Melvistle
It's absolutely perfect! Thank you so much <3
rzg1Qcq.gifNCH5NC0.gifLf9R3i1.gifoeuWTi1.gifLQV7pRJ.gif73cpnYH.gif
@Ragnal

Can you add me to a pinglist please? I want to know if I can afford all of those levels first xD
@Ragnal

Can you add me to a pinglist please? I want to know if I can afford all of those levels first xD
ZqPt8Kw.png Selenology
Light Flight
INFP \/ Pisces
May the dreamers fly a little
deeper into imagination

DOM Shop (closed)

IzzyWizzy's Writing

200 Word Story
Examples (in the bios of the dragons): x x x
Price: 20 levels
Slots Available: 4
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open

What I Will and Won't Do

• I won't write anything inappropriate or NSFW, please don't ask
  • I will write a story/headcannon of your dragon
  • If you don't give me any information about the dragon, I'll come up with it myself. I will go by your guidelines if you give them to me.

Pinglist

Completed Orders

IzzyWizzy's Writing

200 Word Story
Examples (in the bios of the dragons): x x x
Price: 20 levels
Slots Available: 4
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open

What I Will and Won't Do

• I won't write anything inappropriate or NSFW, please don't ask
  • I will write a story/headcannon of your dragon
  • If you don't give me any information about the dragon, I'll come up with it myself. I will go by your guidelines if you give them to me.

Pinglist

Completed Orders

CLVpsxr.gif
@Temreki here you go! Let me know if you need any adjustments :) (I tried making the shadows a bit softer for his iridescence) [img]http://i.imgur.com/J7UTDhC.png[/img] @TheOtherKirby Hello! My slots are very full at the moment, if you like I can add you to the waitlist for when they reopen? I can give an estimate for Paradise+accent in the interim (though as a heads up I'm considering adjusting prices slighty for the wildclaw base to address demand (apparel estimates will remain unchanged)). Total estimate for Paradise would be 192 levels (72 base (subject to change) + 120 accent (which is absolutely adorable xD)). All my bases are sized at 500px wide by default for bio use, just let me know if you would need another size :)
@Temreki here you go! Let me know if you need any adjustments :) (I tried making the shadows a bit softer for his iridescence)

J7UTDhC.png

@TheOtherKirby Hello! My slots are very full at the moment, if you like I can add you to the waitlist for when they reopen? I can give an estimate for Paradise+accent in the interim (though as a heads up I'm considering adjusting prices slighty for the wildclaw base to address demand (apparel estimates will remain unchanged)). Total estimate for Paradise would be 192 levels (72 base (subject to change) + 120 accent (which is absolutely adorable xD)). All my bases are sized at 500px wide by default for bio use, just let me know if you would need another size :)
jurassic-spark-mini.png
@Melvistle
I'd very much like to be added to the waitlist for when they reopen. =] My heart fell into my stomach with the price, but it's fair, and I really want some art of him with his accent, so I'll prepare for that estimate. (The birds are what gave Paradise his name, so I can't pass up this opportunity for them. XD) Just let me know what the final price is if it does change when my turn in the waitlist comes. ^^
@Melvistle
I'd very much like to be added to the waitlist for when they reopen. =] My heart fell into my stomach with the price, but it's fair, and I really want some art of him with his accent, so I'll prepare for that estimate. (The birds are what gave Paradise his name, so I can't pass up this opportunity for them. XD) Just let me know what the final price is if it does change when my turn in the waitlist comes. ^^
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35