Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DOM] Lightning Art for Fodder TCC!!!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35
@Evet [img]http://pic.ffsky.net/images/2017/07/17/d04fb49406c9ff6978a7c7c474e3390e.png[/img]
@Evet
d04fb49406c9ff6978a7c7c474e3390e.png
1cy0kr6.pngAU0lY5b.pngXe3oY5q.pngaZBMkhK.pngvrMya9V.png
@Addmon @Nahtanha I'm so sorry, but in the time to confirm prices I've filled my slots ): I can add you both (and anyone else that gets back to me late) to a waitlist for priority on slots when I clear the queue?
@Addmon @Nahtanha I'm so sorry, but in the time to confirm prices I've filled my slots ): I can add you both (and anyone else that gets back to me late) to a waitlist for priority on slots when I clear the queue?
jurassic-spark-mini.png
@Melvistle
Yes, please add me to the waitlist.
@Melvistle
Yes, please add me to the waitlist.
Art by Drytil
@Moristian

Thank you!
@Moristian

Thank you!
iXNOttm.gif
@Melvistle I knoooow I'm sorry i was staring at it prepared for you to say you wouldn't even do it...>_> so thank you for being willing to!
But now that Jag/Ros is out I'm actually leaning toward treasure than art so I appreciate your time but I'm passing for now ^^' sorry to waste your time
@Melvistle I knoooow I'm sorry i was staring at it prepared for you to say you wouldn't even do it...>_> so thank you for being willing to!
But now that Jag/Ros is out I'm actually leaning toward treasure than art so I appreciate your time but I'm passing for now ^^' sorry to waste your time
@Tobias All good, and you're always welcome to ping me in my shop down the line (once gene needs have been addressed xD)-however apparel and skins are going to stay restricted to Foddart threads for the forseeable future (so you might want to just keep an eye out for our next conquest!).

@Banyan No problem, as a heads up I'm considering adjusting prices slighty for the wildclaw base to address demand (apparel estimates will remain unchanged).
At present prices Freya would be 257 levels (72base (subject to change) + 15 springs breath + 15 tail rings + 15 filigree + 10 crown + 15 headpiece + 20 anklets + 15 lei + 80 accent), and 212 levels for Morticia (72 base (subject to change) + 30 cleaver + 30 chimes + 20 cobwebs + 15 tail + 15 leg + 15 wing + 15 neck). I'm not sure I can do her accent justice without losing some of the transparency...If you were okay with me blocking in the holes that don't overlap with the other wing with some solid color, that could work? My estimate on doing that (and making it look respectable) would be +100 levels. Let me know what you think, and I can put you on the waitlist for when slots reopen?

@Tobias All good, and you're always welcome to ping me in my shop down the line (once gene needs have been addressed xD)-however apparel and skins are going to stay restricted to Foddart threads for the forseeable future (so you might want to just keep an eye out for our next conquest!).

@Banyan No problem, as a heads up I'm considering adjusting prices slighty for the wildclaw base to address demand (apparel estimates will remain unchanged).
At present prices Freya would be 257 levels (72base (subject to change) + 15 springs breath + 15 tail rings + 15 filigree + 10 crown + 15 headpiece + 20 anklets + 15 lei + 80 accent), and 212 levels for Morticia (72 base (subject to change) + 30 cleaver + 30 chimes + 20 cobwebs + 15 tail + 15 leg + 15 wing + 15 neck). I'm not sure I can do her accent justice without losing some of the transparency...If you were okay with me blocking in the holes that don't overlap with the other wing with some solid color, that could work? My estimate on doing that (and making it look respectable) would be +100 levels. Let me know what you think, and I can put you on the waitlist for when slots reopen?

jurassic-spark-mini.png
Name: Luciel
Artist: @Moristian
Payment: 72 levels
Other specifications: This girl,
please~
Her main refs are the top two!
Name: Luciel
Artist: @Moristian
Payment: 72 levels
Other specifications: This girl,
please~
Her main refs are the top two!
@Luciel
Ok!
@Luciel
Ok!
1cy0kr6.pngAU0lY5b.pngXe3oY5q.pngaZBMkhK.pngvrMya9V.png
@soulykins All done! [img]http://i.imgur.com/PDOnjTA.png[/img] Let me know if you need any adjustments :)
@soulykins All done!

PDOnjTA.png

Let me know if you need any adjustments :)
jurassic-spark-mini.png
@KairyuDee quick question, would I be able to order 2 dragon emojis or did you want to limit each person to one slot?
@KairyuDee quick question, would I be able to order 2 dragon emojis or did you want to limit each person to one slot?
mercy_winged_victory_by_sciencenomenclature-dbmxt2p.pngwebp_net_resizeimage_by_sciencenomenclature-dbm36b4.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35