Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DOM] Lightning Art for Fodder TCC!!!
@Melvistle
Mmm, it's alright. ^^

Yeah, I know the armor covers some of the skin; I don't mind reducing down the skin where the armor is if that'll make it a smidge cheaper - I mean yer definitely worth it, I just don't wanna go too insane trying to grind out levels (okay, I'm already insane, so scratch that).

Yer pretty much free to do whatever.. He's just my golden king of sorts, and I'm kind of obsessed with getting everything for him.. u.u (Regrets)

I'll start working on the fodder, since I have a erm.. LONG ways to go. lmao! :P
@Melvistle
Mmm, it's alright. ^^

Yeah, I know the armor covers some of the skin; I don't mind reducing down the skin where the armor is if that'll make it a smidge cheaper - I mean yer definitely worth it, I just don't wanna go too insane trying to grind out levels (okay, I'm already insane, so scratch that).

Yer pretty much free to do whatever.. He's just my golden king of sorts, and I'm kind of obsessed with getting everything for him.. u.u (Regrets)

I'll start working on the fodder, since I have a erm.. LONG ways to go. lmao! :P
Rare-Angel.png Karu | She/Her, FR+3
[b]Name:[/b] sinstarinablak [b]Artist:[/b] @chocoapple [b]Payment:[/b] chocoapple: 205 levels [b]Other specifications:[/b] If you could do Masque with his flowerfall (previewed in his description) I'd appreciate it. He's the right hand for Queen Esther, a ruthless Pearlcatcher bent on conquering the Tangled Wood. He carries himself with pride and an air of danger. He's easily one of the strongest dragons in the Court of Stone. [quote=Recipient][font=arial]@keydotzip [b]Username[/b]: sinstarinablak [b]Payment[/b]: 76 if I did the math right? (65+8?) [b]Style(s)[/b]: Sketch [b]Dragon(s)/Character(s)[/b]: It will be my halfling, Odile, which I'm getting the image of from my friend. I wanted to reserve my spot while I waited in case things went fast and I lost my chance. I'll let you know as soon as I have it! [b]Any questions or special requests?[/b]: If you could have her looking smugly pleased with herself I would [i]heavily[/i] appreciate it 'cause she's a sarcastic little thing and I love her. [b][/font][/quote]
Name: sinstarinablak
Artist: @chocoapple
Payment: chocoapple: 205 levels
Other specifications: If you could do Masque with his flowerfall (previewed in his description) I'd appreciate it. He's the right hand for Queen Esther, a ruthless Pearlcatcher bent on conquering the Tangled Wood. He carries himself with pride and an air of danger. He's easily one of the strongest dragons in the Court of Stone.
Recipient wrote:
@keydotzip

Username: sinstarinablak
Payment: 76 if I did the math right? (65+8?)
Style(s): Sketch
Dragon(s)/Character(s): It will be my halfling, Odile, which I'm getting the image of from my friend. I wanted to reserve my spot while I waited in case things went fast and I lost my chance. I'll let you know as soon as I have it!
Any questions or special requests?: If you could have her looking smugly pleased with herself I would heavily appreciate it 'cause she's a sarcastic little thing and I love her.
If you hear the music....
It's already too late.
Eg7eN5P.png
Looking for affiliates
@sinstarinablak

Sweet! I'll get started on it as soon as I receive payment. :D
@sinstarinablak

Sweet! I'll get started on it as soon as I receive payment. :D
cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
@Aralynia alrighty, total will end up being 317 then :) I'll mark you in the last slot, and feel free to start sending in the levels!
@Aralynia alrighty, total will end up being 317 then :) I'll mark you in the last slot, and feel free to start sending in the levels!
jurassic-spark-mini.png
@Melvistle
Will do, thank you so much. :)
@Melvistle
Will do, thank you so much. :)
Rare-Angel.png Karu | She/Her, FR+3
[quote=Recipient][font=arial]@keydotzip [b]Username[/b]: MeraHunt [b]Payment[/b]: 18 [b]Style(s)[/b]: Scribble [b]Dragon(s)/Character(s)[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33579430] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/335795/33579430_350.png[/img] [/url] Brendan has his gijinka in his bio. [b]Any questions or special requests?[/b]: Could Brendan say "It's not a phase mom!" please? He's my beautiful "2006 called" birthday dragon and your art is perfect for him. [b][/font][/quote]
Recipient wrote:
@keydotzip

Username: MeraHunt
Payment: 18
Style(s): Scribble
Dragon(s)/Character(s):
33579430_350.png

Brendan has his gijinka in his bio.

Any questions or special requests?: Could Brendan say "It's not a phase mom!" please? He's my beautiful "2006 called" birthday dragon and your art is perfect for him.
hANn2C0.gif
Name: Aeroden
Artist: @Izilen
Payment: 200 levels
What: Gijinka
Dragon: 5481208
OC/Other Portrait: N/A
Design Work: NO
Extras: Nope? If the Skeletal Chimes ar considered complex they can be excluded.
Other: Good luck with your push!
Name: Aeroden
Artist: @Izilen
Payment: 200 levels
What: Gijinka
Dragon: 5481208
OC/Other Portrait: N/A
Design Work: NO
Extras: Nope? If the Skeletal Chimes ar considered complex they can be excluded.
Other: Good luck with your push!
je67dzK.gifgLbSZXW.gif59TgHaL.png
Ooooo, I love the TCC badges! And such nice art! :D [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/sB8L2vx.png[/img] [b]SC3439[/b][/center]
Ooooo, I love the TCC badges! And such nice art! :D
sB8L2vx.png
SC3439
ppp-badge_trainersolo.gif 6l452I7.gif
@Aeroden Hi! Thank you so much for supporting Lightning.
I can definitely draw your character, but I need a little clarification on your order. The Skeletal Chimes are pretty complex, but the surcharge is just 35 levels for complex apparel in general, so they would be included. Do you already have a visual reference for your dragon? If so, that would be 175 levels total.

If you do not have a visual reference for your dragon, I'd need to design the gijinka version, which is what the design work at 60 extra levels would be for, so the total would come to 235 levels.

Of course, you can leave the chimes out and it'd be just the 200 levels you were offering (140+60). Let me know what you want and once you've decided you can feel free to start sending dragons to one of our attendants.
@Aeroden Hi! Thank you so much for supporting Lightning.
I can definitely draw your character, but I need a little clarification on your order. The Skeletal Chimes are pretty complex, but the surcharge is just 35 levels for complex apparel in general, so they would be included. Do you already have a visual reference for your dragon? If so, that would be 175 levels total.

If you do not have a visual reference for your dragon, I'd need to design the gijinka version, which is what the design work at 60 extra levels would be for, so the total would come to 235 levels.

Of course, you can leave the chimes out and it'd be just the 200 levels you were offering (140+60). Let me know what you want and once you've decided you can feel free to start sending dragons to one of our attendants.
iPpQXsx.png
@Izilen
I do need the design, but I'm not particular about apparel, so any/all of it can be left out. I just wasn't sure what you considered complex.
@Izilen
I do need the design, but I'm not particular about apparel, so any/all of it can be left out. I just wasn't sure what you considered complex.
je67dzK.gifgLbSZXW.gif59TgHaL.png