Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] raptor's icons & artstuffs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@squidkids
o! i can definitely make one. i'm seeking a bunch of genes mostly as well as some holiday items i've missed, if you have extras.
i'll also be looking at accents and such.

also thank you so much!!!

but for my gene projects i am looking for (separating by each individual dragon) but it'll be more compiled later Q_Q):

-Wasp/Bee/opal
-Coatl Breed Change; petals/butterfly/glimmer
-Bogsneak Breed Change
- (gaoler) pinstripe, trail & shardflank
- (gaoler) phantom, facet, & shardflank
- Any eyechange vial also being sought!

and on my dragon wishlist:
I'm looking for a female dragon close to Radioactive/Cyan/Magenta for a breeding project! Any breed is fine.
It will also have Petals/Butterfly/Glimmer.
@squidkids
o! i can definitely make one. i'm seeking a bunch of genes mostly as well as some holiday items i've missed, if you have extras.
i'll also be looking at accents and such.

also thank you so much!!!

but for my gene projects i am looking for (separating by each individual dragon) but it'll be more compiled later Q_Q):

-Wasp/Bee/opal
-Coatl Breed Change; petals/butterfly/glimmer
-Bogsneak Breed Change
- (gaoler) pinstripe, trail & shardflank
- (gaoler) phantom, facet, & shardflank
- Any eyechange vial also being sought!

and on my dragon wishlist:
I'm looking for a female dragon close to Radioactive/Cyan/Magenta for a breeding project! Any breed is fine.
It will also have Petals/Butterfly/Glimmer.
pixel_banner.png
@velociraptor awesome! here's what i got: apparel: [item=Chillspike Crown][item=Gloomwillow Guide][item=Scavenger's Tatters][item=Icicle Chains][item=Bramble Mantle][item=Luminous Sundrapes][item=Voltaic Halo][item=Voltaic Stormclaws][item=Conflagrant Kilt][item=Conflagrant Halo][item=Spellwrought Halo][item=Contaminated Infectalons][item=Contaminated Halo] skins/accents: some of these i have in chests, but i'd be happy to pop em open for you. [item=Accent: Creeping Circuits][item=Accent: Kindling King][item=Skin: Volcanic Queen][item=Accent: A Little Universe][item=Accent: Soul Gems][item=Accent: Endangered Cosmos][item=Accent: Arcane Dancer][item=Accent: Snowflake][item=Accent: Freezer][item=Skin: Dark Ice][item=Skin: Winter Camouflage][item=Skin: Below Zero][item=Skin: Five of a Kind][item=Lampyridae][item=Skin: Forgotten Child][item=Accent: Frigid Fluffle][item=Skin: Hyaline][item=Accent: Armor of the Ancients][item=Accent: Smoke Storm][item=Accent: Veiled Valley][item=Accent: Brambled Joker][item=Accent: Cloudsong Guard][item=Skin: Leviathan Spirit][item=Accent: Furnace Queen][item=Accent: Crystalspine Aura][item=Skin: Spelldancer][item=Accent: Crystal Rainbow][item=Skin: Frosted][item=Skin: Permafrozen][item=Skin: King of Sylvan Frost][item=Accent: Elpis][item=Skin: Radiant Dawn][item=Accent: Omniscient][item=Accent: Ancient Golem] genes: i don't have any on hand right now, but i could probably snipe some shardflanks for you if you want.
@velociraptor
awesome! here's what i got:
apparel:
Chillspike Crown Gloomwillow Guide Scavenger's Tatters Icicle Chains Bramble Mantle Luminous Sundrapes Voltaic Halo Voltaic Stormclaws Conflagrant Kilt Conflagrant Halo Spellwrought Halo Contaminated Infectalons Contaminated Halo

skins/accents:
some of these i have in chests, but i'd be happy to pop em open for you.
Accent: Creeping Circuits Accent: Kindling King Skin: Volcanic Queen Accent: A Little Universe Accent: Soul Gems Accent: Endangered Cosmos Accent: Arcane Dancer Accent: Snowflake Accent: Freezer Skin: Dark Ice Skin: Winter Camouflage Skin: Below Zero Skin: Five Of A Kind Skin: Forgotten Child Accent: Frigid Fluffle Skin: Hyaline Accent: Armor of the Ancients Accent: Smoke Storm Accent: Veiled Valley Accent: Brambled Joker Accent: Cloudsong Guard Skin: Leviathan Spirit Accent: Furnace Queen Accent: Crystalspine Aura Skin: Spelldancer Accent: Crystal Rainbow Skin: Frosted Skin: Permafrozen Skin: King of Sylvan Frost Accent: Elpis Skin: Radiant Dawn Accent: Omniscient Accent: Ancient Golem

genes:
i don't have any on hand right now, but i could probably snipe some shardflanks for you if you want.
@squidkids
!!! i have been looking for the arcane halo for a hot minute and i would be happy to give you a huge discount based on the price of stuff in the AH / MP (for genes) & then some for being willing to part with some extras.

(im also super willing to negotiate further cuz im still kind of new to items discounting so Y_Y nothing is set in stone quite yet; im not sure what sounds fair for both of us)

the stuff im most interested in are:

spellwrought halo
scavenger's tatters
luminous sundrapes
bramble mantle
voltaic halo
conflagarant kit!

accents:
veiled valley
armor of the ancients

(i am definitely not saying i want all of these immediately just like-- whichever you'd prefer to send to me in exchange for a big boy discount)
@squidkids
!!! i have been looking for the arcane halo for a hot minute and i would be happy to give you a huge discount based on the price of stuff in the AH / MP (for genes) & then some for being willing to part with some extras.

(im also super willing to negotiate further cuz im still kind of new to items discounting so Y_Y nothing is set in stone quite yet; im not sure what sounds fair for both of us)

the stuff im most interested in are:

spellwrought halo
scavenger's tatters
luminous sundrapes
bramble mantle
voltaic halo
conflagarant kit!

accents:
veiled valley
armor of the ancients

(i am definitely not saying i want all of these immediately just like-- whichever you'd prefer to send to me in exchange for a big boy discount)
pixel_banner.png
@velociraptor
Oh my goodness, your art is really cool! Would you be willing to do an icon of my demon dog boi? I have gems if that is okay :D
https://toyhou.se/4223736.anselem
Thank you so much! <3
@velociraptor
Oh my goodness, your art is really cool! Would you be willing to do an icon of my demon dog boi? I have gems if that is okay :D
https://toyhou.se/4223736.anselem
Thank you so much! <3
@FlavioTheFlavor
Gems are perfectly fine!!
slotting you down for an icon right now!
@FlavioTheFlavor
Gems are perfectly fine!!
slotting you down for an icon right now!
pixel_banner.png
@velociraptor
im cool with letting go of all the stuff you listed.
@velociraptor
im cool with letting go of all the stuff you listed.
@squidkids
o!! heck!! well feel free to pick anything on the list and you can have it for free Q_Q
@squidkids
o!! heck!! well feel free to pick anything on the list and you can have it for free Q_Q
pixel_banner.png
@velociraptor well then i’d love an icon for this guy! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46479491] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/464795/46479491_350.png[/img] [/url] he’s got a gijinka ref in his bio.
@velociraptor
well then i’d love an icon for this guy!

46479491_350.png

he’s got a gijinka ref in his bio.
@squidkids
gotcha !! i've slotted ya down!! i should be able to get you a sketch soonish! QvQ! thank u so much omg
@squidkids
gotcha !! i've slotted ya down!! i should be able to get you a sketch soonish! QvQ! thank u so much omg
pixel_banner.png
1 slot left!
1 slot left!
pixel_banner.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8