Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] raptor's icons & artstuffs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@velociraptor

Could I get a complex fullbody pixel for Arix with the prop being fire around him?
@velociraptor

Could I get a complex fullbody pixel for Arix with the prop being fire around him?
+3 FR Time
@BirdBones
yes!! i'd have to price this at 255kt though since he's so complex! i hope that's okay ;;
@BirdBones
yes!! i'd have to price this at 255kt though since he's so complex! i hope that's okay ;;
pixel_banner.png
@velociraptor Sure! 215k is fine. ^^
@velociraptor Sure! 215k is fine. ^^
@Mana
alrighty, cool!!! :) put you on my list <3
@Mana
alrighty, cool!!! :) put you on my list <3
pixel_banner.png
@velociraptor

That's fine, thank you!
@velociraptor

That's fine, thank you!
+3 FR Time
@Birdbones
slotted you down :D
@Birdbones
slotted you down :D
pixel_banner.png
[center][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/795bf3aa41b8fcf3c79938f1fe02e268/tumblr_osyh9rN8Iy1s5mx9ro2_400.gif[/img][/center]
tumblr_osyh9rN8Iy1s5mx9ro2_400.gif
tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif
ytkEBod.pngH0t7Ypl.pngxXXQ8Kz.pngOBrKa68.pngfdUVIfW.pngHJLIYn4.pngVs2WmBF.png0HBKL8H.pngSR34Csd.pngJ7D1quC.pngoptH9Kd.pngo6n8ZXM.png
tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif
@velociraptor

I would love a 500x500 of my Kira with just the cloak and the deepsea bulb =). I'd pay in gems if that's alright.
@velociraptor

I would love a 500x500 of my Kira with just the cloak and the deepsea bulb =). I'd pay in gems if that's alright.
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@azurenight
of course! that'd be 150kt+5kt; and at my ratio it'd be 155g :)
@azurenight
of course! that'd be 150kt+5kt; and at my ratio it'd be 155g :)
pixel_banner.png
@velociraptor

Perfect! I'll send the CR now =). Really thankful I could get that last spot I was most certain I was going to miss it. =D
@velociraptor

Perfect! I'll send the CR now =). Really thankful I could get that last spot I was most certain I was going to miss it. =D
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8