Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DOM] Shadow FoddArt! ..more prizes!
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
@Chaosarceus @Whimzica the levels for the adopt are listed in the second page of the spreadsheet!
@Chaosarceus @Whimzica the levels for the adopt are listed in the second page of the spreadsheet!
Na5WGHa.png
Hey all!
In response two the two main questions you all had, YES! there are extra goodies donated from our lovely artists to the raffle here on the front page. If you bought art, you are entered!
I will be drawing names later tonight!

Two, the 'Users' tab was more a reference for us than anything - any extra tickets that were not used for art are of course still counted for the raffle.

And finally, the tail end of our spreadsheet broke a bit (apologies guys!), much thanks to @Cinderfire for getting that patched up (and for the rest). <33

@LetiziaJoi
Yess, that was exactly right thankyou :3

@Hawkfeather @Hidd3nstare @Stanzascale @TheOtherKirby
Thanks for checking your #s, if you have any other Qs please let me know!

@MafiaVamp @Knightess @Chaosarceus @Cyntastic
Your totals have been corrected where needed, thankyou!
Hey all!
In response two the two main questions you all had, YES! there are extra goodies donated from our lovely artists to the raffle here on the front page. If you bought art, you are entered!
I will be drawing names later tonight!

Two, the 'Users' tab was more a reference for us than anything - any extra tickets that were not used for art are of course still counted for the raffle.

And finally, the tail end of our spreadsheet broke a bit (apologies guys!), much thanks to @Cinderfire for getting that patched up (and for the rest). <33

@LetiziaJoi
Yess, that was exactly right thankyou :3

@Hawkfeather @Hidd3nstare @Stanzascale @TheOtherKirby
Thanks for checking your #s, if you have any other Qs please let me know!

@MafiaVamp @Knightess @Chaosarceus @Cyntastic
Your totals have been corrected where needed, thankyou!
All looking good now, thanks for your hard work! c:
All looking good now, thanks for your hard work! c:
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/uaaqJn3.png[/img][/center] [center][b]Raffle Drawing Time! [/b] Thank you all for your support of Shadow through the week! [size=2]Numbers were drawn at random.org[/size] . . . 1. @BlazingSnark 2. @FirstBlush 3. @AberDaKitty 4. @ArborPunk 5. @sockmonkeygerald 6. @Salvation Congrats winners![/center] Please list the prizes you would like according to the # you were drawn with your most desired choice first. (If you were drawn 3rd, list the top thee things, and so on.) [size=2]Winners will have 24 hours to respond, if they do not, I'll ping one more time. If another 24 hours passes there will be a replacement picked.[/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/aJdP8aU.png[/img] [size=1][size=1]@OtterQueen @Stanzascale @Zanate @RubyOfFire @Felistopaz @Nostalgic @NinaOsp @Cyrya @AdeleneDawner @Rochambeau @Hinumi @Aokeri @Saraku @DarklightRaven @Mizs101 @Birdskull @TornadoTorrie @Crescentstar711 @Amorii @RubyofFire @Rhea @Hidd3nStare @Knightess @momoi @Limelight @Obscaenus @FableArchitect @Salvation @BlazingSnark @Ghosthymn @Magala @Nerilka @Tetriszonedragon @Mudguts @valdosta @Haoang20082 @SoulSorbet @HuntingAlpha @MiddayMoon01 @Tarany @Panicat @TalaniSilverwolf @Hawkfeather @QueenSabriel @lemecrazy @dr090909 @Avessa @Geisterwolf @Kvon @Draginraptor @Jeana @Zenandrox @softbun @nevvermore @Vulcanatus @TwilightDreams @Evet @ColoradoBlues @Exeidur @xianvar @Purpleater13 @SilverOtter @TheOtherKirby @WhistleWindWolf @Kookaburra @Thorium @Icystorm @MaribelEmerson @crateshya @Harmonywish @Arborpunk @Valishtu @Stanari @3idolon @Leopardmask @Cyntastic @Parda @Chaosarceus @GrinningWolf24 @Krycelli @ghosthymn @hinumi @sockmonkeygerald @Aethris @schaadenfreude @Whymsical @Featherly @Chingling @Unyko @FlareSolaire @Galaxial @Rapacious @brokenstone @argylion @acorn @MafiaVamp @AberDaKitty @Levanaael @Shiraya @Momoi @Blanche @Firstblush @beezadrella @moons @GhostQueen13 @Desnik @Lotuscatdragon @o0cosmiclatte0o @LetiziaJoi @FirozTaverbi @Mymozya @Meonox @InHeritent @MagpieShrike [/size][/size]
uaaqJn3.png
Raffle Drawing Time!

Thank you all for your support of Shadow through the week!
Numbers were drawn at random.org

. . .

1. @BlazingSnark

2. @FirstBlush

3. @AberDaKitty

4. @ArborPunk

5. @sockmonkeygerald

6. @Salvation

Congrats winners!
Please list the prizes you would like according to the # you were drawn with your most desired choice first. (If you were drawn 3rd, list the top thee things, and so on.)
Winners will have 24 hours to respond, if they do not, I'll ping one more time. If another 24 hours passes there will be a replacement picked.
aJdP8aU.png
@OtterQueen @Stanzascale
@Zanate @RubyOfFire @Felistopaz @Nostalgic @NinaOsp @Cyrya
@AdeleneDawner @Rochambeau @Hinumi @Aokeri @Saraku @DarklightRaven @Mizs101 @Birdskull @TornadoTorrie @Crescentstar711 @Amorii @RubyofFire @Rhea @Hidd3nStare @Knightess @momoi @Limelight @Obscaenus @FableArchitect @Salvation
@BlazingSnark @Ghosthymn @Magala @Nerilka @Tetriszonedragon @Mudguts @valdosta @Haoang20082 @SoulSorbet @HuntingAlpha @MiddayMoon01 @Tarany @Panicat @TalaniSilverwolf @Hawkfeather @QueenSabriel @lemecrazy @dr090909 @Avessa @Geisterwolf @Kvon @Draginraptor @Jeana @Zenandrox @softbun @nevvermore @Vulcanatus @TwilightDreams @Evet @ColoradoBlues @Exeidur @xianvar @Purpleater13 @SilverOtter @TheOtherKirby @WhistleWindWolf @Kookaburra @Thorium @Icystorm @MaribelEmerson @crateshya @Harmonywish @Arborpunk @Valishtu @Stanari @3idolon @Leopardmask @Cyntastic @Parda
@Chaosarceus @GrinningWolf24 @Krycelli @ghosthymn @hinumi @sockmonkeygerald @Aethris @schaadenfreude @Whymsical @Featherly @Chingling @Unyko @FlareSolaire @Galaxial @Rapacious @brokenstone @argylion @acorn @MafiaVamp @AberDaKitty @Levanaael @Shiraya @Momoi @Blanche @Firstblush @beezadrella @moons @GhostQueen13
@Desnik @Lotuscatdragon @o0cosmiclatte0o @LetiziaJoi @FirozTaverbi @Mymozya @Meonox @InHeritent @MagpieShrike
@Whimzica do you know when Shadow is pushing again?
@Whimzica do you know when Shadow is pushing again?
BgbDlSq.pngxdlZbIe.pngLNpDIgR.pngXEhg7ep.pngXJ1cOO9.png9zNASIn.pngcV4Vp9J.pngmasBbAt.pngSzqNIOp.png
@middaymoon

For conquest? As a shadowling myself, so far there's nothing in the works that I know of, but I personally hope it won't be too many months before we do so again ^^

@ghosthymn have you heard anything?
@middaymoon

For conquest? As a shadowling myself, so far there's nothing in the works that I know of, but I personally hope it won't be too many months before we do so again ^^

@ghosthymn have you heard anything?
unknown.png
@Whimzica
1. Create Your Own
2. Hunt Them Down
3.Forget Those Who Escape
4. Chase Your Dreams
5. Cradle Them Close
6. Follow Them Far
@Whimzica
1. Create Your Own
2. Hunt Them Down
3.Forget Those Who Escape
4. Chase Your Dreams
5. Cradle Them Close
6. Follow Them Far
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
Exciting!
Congrats everyone!!
And thank you Shadow for all the hard work!! It was lots of fun and I can't wait for next time.

Oh, now the tough choices! Hm,...
@Whimzica

1 - Create Your Own
2 - Forget Those That Escape
3 - Chase Your Dreams
Exciting!
Congrats everyone!!
And thank you Shadow for all the hard work!! It was lots of fun and I can't wait for next time.

Oh, now the tough choices! Hm,...
@Whimzica

1 - Create Your Own
2 - Forget Those That Escape
3 - Chase Your Dreams
66ei84J.png
@Whimzica screeches I didn't expect to be drawn for this raffle holy fluff

1 - Create Your Own
@Whimzica screeches I didn't expect to be drawn for this raffle holy fluff

1 - Create Your Own
TTbPXX8.png
@Whimzica

May I ask that you not ping me for the drawings unless my name is drawn?
Sorry, seeing lists of likely unfamiliar names doesn't really interest me.
@Whimzica

May I ask that you not ping me for the drawings unless my name is drawn?
Sorry, seeing lists of likely unfamiliar names doesn't really interest me.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50