Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Joint Shop For Dragons~
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Myamoo425 I'd love a headshot of this guy! Username: MerithsRealm Payment: Gems Reference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39931242] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/399313/39931242_350.png[/img] [/url] (Picture to be added here. Please use the bbcode so I can put it in scrying workshop if needed.) Position the head will be facing: Forward and slightly left? Mostly just to show off his emblem! Size for image: (If nothing is put it will be 1500 by 1500) PASSWORD: ^-^
@Myamoo425 I'd love a headshot of this guy!

Username: MerithsRealm
Payment: Gems
Reference:
39931242_350.png

(Picture to be added here. Please use the bbcode so I can put it in scrying workshop if needed.)
Position the head will be facing: Forward and slightly left? Mostly just to show off his emblem!
Size for image: (If nothing is put it will be 1500 by 1500)
PASSWORD: ^-^
output-onlinegiftools-2.gif Jd88XNq.pnggSK9g1T.png
MUYNhfy.pngYw8EvNQ.png
mtHAEL4.pngT4Peb9C.png
rI18gRz.pngFUyX5Pi.png
27AZD8S.pngQSe6tSa.png
4ogWlJU.pnghZipXGO.png
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif
@Disillusionist Thank you!! I'm so flattered :D

Ooh that sounds like fun XD
@Disillusionist Thank you!! I'm so flattered :D

Ooh that sounds like fun XD
beep beep
@MerthisRealm I'll get right to drawing him! ^^
@MerthisRealm I'll get right to drawing him! ^^
@Zhar I greatly apologize, but I do not think I will be able to do the signature. I'll admit it's quite the challenge, but not because the dragon is hard to draw, rather because I am not the greatest at such a task. Thankfully while we edit the post, I'll make sure to take that off as a thing I can do haha. (No matter what I did, it turned out so wrong looking) Anyways, I HAVE finished the headshot. It was difficult- but fun to work with colors I usually don't draw with often! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/fd9e/f/2018/094/9/7/urbosa_by_myamoo547-dc7xpeo.png[/img] Because of this, you only have to pay 100 gems :D Again, my apologies for this. I do hope you like it! (I love her name! Go Breath of the Wild!)
@Zhar I greatly apologize, but I do not think I will be able to do the signature. I'll admit it's quite the challenge, but not because the dragon is hard to draw, rather because I am not the greatest at such a task. Thankfully while we edit the post, I'll make sure to take that off as a thing I can do haha. (No matter what I did, it turned out so wrong looking)

Anyways, I HAVE finished the headshot. It was difficult- but fun to work with colors I usually don't draw with often!
urbosa_by_myamoo547-dc7xpeo.png

Because of this, you only have to pay 100 gems :D Again, my apologies for this. I do hope you like it! (I love her name! Go Breath of the Wild!)
beep beep
@Hijax00 Oh my goodness, no worries!! The headshot is simply BEAUTIFUL!! ;O;
Holy I love it so much!!
Thank you a ton!! You drew her perfectly!!!
@Hijax00 Oh my goodness, no worries!! The headshot is simply BEAUTIFUL!! ;O;
Holy I love it so much!!
Thank you a ton!! You drew her perfectly!!!
Azo3Ye1.png
@Myamoo425 @Hijax00 Hi guys! Can I be pinged when you reopen? I'd love to order from this shop again. :D
@Myamoo425 @Hijax00 Hi guys! Can I be pinged when you reopen? I'd love to order from this shop again. :D
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +15 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist I am so sorry we missed you! We are open now (that was too long of a delay, my apologies..)

Hijax can't currently accept orders for a few days, but I wanted to open this while I had the chance.
@Disillusionist I am so sorry we missed you! We are open now (that was too long of a delay, my apologies..)

Hijax can't currently accept orders for a few days, but I wanted to open this while I had the chance.
Bump! Both of us are available
Bump! Both of us are available
Bump~!
Bump~!
@myamoo425
Hey wanted to ask if you took treasure as payment for a fullbody? Also, should i want to order from both of you, should i make two different posts? Thanks in advance!
@myamoo425
Hey wanted to ask if you took treasure as payment for a fullbody? Also, should i want to order from both of you, should i make two different posts? Thanks in advance!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12