Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Joint Shop For Dragons~
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Myamoo425 Good to hear! Thank you! Oh and I need your permissions because I would like to make your avatar an artist that will be incorporated in his story. And if you agree would you be okay with me calling you Myamoo for story purposes? And sweet! Can you do my Petal for me? [b]Username[/b]: Azurenight [b]Payment[/b]: Gems [b]Reference[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22358521] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/223586/22358521_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Position the head will be facing[/b]: Left please [b]Size for image[/b]: 250px × 350px for her bio image [b]PASSWORD[/b]: =)
@Myamoo425
Good to hear! Thank you! Oh and I need your permissions because I would like to make your avatar an artist that will be incorporated in his story. And if you agree would you be okay with me calling you Myamoo for story purposes?

And sweet! Can you do my Petal for me?
Username: Azurenight
Payment: Gems
Reference:

22358521_350.png

Position the head will be facing: Left please
Size for image: 250px × 350px for her bio image
PASSWORD: =)
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@Azurenight You absolutely can! You can even call me Mya if you want ^^

And I'd be honored to draw Petal! Winterdawn is almost complete, just need to add shading! I'll get started on Petal once I'm done with Calhoun ^^
@Azurenight You absolutely can! You can even call me Mya if you want ^^

And I'd be honored to draw Petal! Winterdawn is almost complete, just need to add shading! I'll get started on Petal once I'm done with Calhoun ^^
@Hijax00 Hi there! I saw your lovely art on Azurenight's thread and wandered over. x3 Username: Disillusionist Payment: Would you accept any six of these? [item=Greenwing Razorclaw][item=Aspen Gall Dryad][item=Windcarve Fugitive][item=Maren Warlock][item=Electric Nymph][item=Snarling Mimic][item=Spotted Faun][item=Sweetheart Swan][item=Animated Armor][item=Tendril Loach][item=Harvest Floracat][item=Animated Statue] Reference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33029109] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/330292/33029109_350.png[/img] [/url] Position the head will be facing: right Size for image: (If nothing is put it will be 1500 by 1500) Note: You don't need to include his accent or shades, but would it be possible to include his scar? I can pay extra if need be. :3
@Hijax00 Hi there! I saw your lovely art on Azurenight's thread and wandered over. x3

Username: Disillusionist
Payment: Would you accept any six of these?
Greenwing Razorclaw Aspen Gall Dryad Windcarve Fugitive Maren Warlock Electric Nymph Snarling Mimic Spotted Faun Sweetheart Swan Animated Armor Tendril Loach Harvest Floracat Animated Statue

Reference:

33029109_350.png

Position the head will be facing: right
Size for image: (If nothing is put it will be 1500 by 1500)

Note: You don't need to include his accent or shades, but would it be possible to include his scar? I can pay extra if need be. :3
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +15 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist Thank you for the compliment! XD Azurenight is beloved here I'll accept [item=Greenwing Razorclaw] [item=Maren Warlock] [item=Spotted Faun] [item=Sweetheart Swan] [item=Animated Armor] [item=Tendril Loach] These ones! :3 Is it okay if I make the image smaller? Myamoo425 needs to edit the size soon haha, 1500 by 1500 is so large it doesn't fit well unless in a forum post. If you're asking for a headshot for his biography, I would usually make it around 350px to 400px by 350px to 400px or so if that is what you'd like. I can for sure include his scar, shades, and accent so no worries :D Also I love his story!! I couldn't help but stop to read it.
@Disillusionist Thank you for the compliment! XD Azurenight is beloved here

I'll accept Greenwing Razorclaw Maren Warlock Spotted Faun Sweetheart Swan Animated Armor Tendril Loach These ones! :3

Is it okay if I make the image smaller? Myamoo425 needs to edit the size soon haha, 1500 by 1500 is so large it doesn't fit well unless in a forum post. If you're asking for a headshot for his biography, I would usually make it around 350px to 400px by 350px to 400px or so if that is what you'd like.

I can for sure include his scar, shades, and accent so no worries :D

Also I love his story!! I couldn't help but stop to read it.

beep beep
@Hijax00 No problem! I don't mind the smaller size; would 400x400 be OK?

And thank you very much for sitting down and reading his story. It's still one of my favorites, and I'm glad you liked it, too. ^^ As you might've guessed, the facial scar comes from that accident he had as a kid, when he was jumping around the forge. XD

Accent and shades are optional, depending on what you feel looks good. Would you like me to send the fams now, or after receiving the art, or half now and half after?
@Hijax00 No problem! I don't mind the smaller size; would 400x400 be OK?

And thank you very much for sitting down and reading his story. It's still one of my favorites, and I'm glad you liked it, too. ^^ As you might've guessed, the facial scar comes from that accident he had as a kid, when he was jumping around the forge. XD

Accent and shades are optional, depending on what you feel looks good. Would you like me to send the fams now, or after receiving the art, or half now and half after?
@hijax00 Username: Zhar Payment: gems Reference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40333751] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/403338/40333751_350.png[/img] [/url] Position the head will be facing: any! Size for image: 400x400 PASSWORD: :D May I order a headshot and a signature??:D Also you can charge me a little extra because I know she's super complicated ^^" you definitely don't have to draw the accent 100% accurate!
@hijax00
Username: Zhar
Payment: gems
Reference:

40333751_350.png

Position the head will be facing: any!
Size for image: 400x400
PASSWORD: :D

May I order a headshot and a signature??:D
Also you can charge me a little extra because I know she's super complicated ^^" you definitely don't have to draw the accent 100% accurate!
Azo3Ye1.png
@Disillusionist 400 by 400 is fine :D

Laurant is just hilarious in that story too, I love that her swearing is music. She must find more bad words and the worse they are the better music- I was laughing.

You can send them after the art :3

@Zhar
Sure, a headshot + signature of the same dragon? xD I don't mind the challenge of apparel and accents >:D
It might take a little longer to get done, I always warn around a week at most when I have more than one piece to do.
Should be around 150 gems after the art is received :D
@Disillusionist 400 by 400 is fine :D

Laurant is just hilarious in that story too, I love that her swearing is music. She must find more bad words and the worse they are the better music- I was laughing.

You can send them after the art :3

@Zhar
Sure, a headshot + signature of the same dragon? xD I don't mind the challenge of apparel and accents >:D
It might take a little longer to get done, I always warn around a week at most when I have more than one piece to do.
Should be around 150 gems after the art is received :D
beep beep
@Hijax00 Sounds great!!:D I'm super excited! And yep, of the same dragon!
@Hijax00 Sounds great!!:D I'm super excited! And yep, of the same dragon!
Azo3Ye1.png
@Disillusionist I have finished him! I do hope you like it :D (I ended up not doing the accent, I realized how disproportionate and wonky it'd look as he is in a different position haha) [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/ea2f/f/2018/092/1/a/faust_finished_by_natroo31-dc7qpr7.png[/img]
@Disillusionist I have finished him! I do hope you like it :D (I ended up not doing the accent, I realized how disproportionate and wonky it'd look as he is in a different position haha)

faust_finished_by_natroo31-dc7qpr7.png
beep beep
@Hijax00 Oh wow, you work amazingly fast! That headshot is absolutely beautiful; really love how you captured his sardonic sense of humor. Thank you so much; he looks gorgeous. I'm sending payment now. Heck, I'll probably be back to order again soon, too. x3

EDIT: Payment's been sent via CR. Thank you also for reading Laurant's story; she's pretty bonkers. I think I'll have to do that in the future, write something about her going around looking for horrendous words to turn into music. x33
@Hijax00 Oh wow, you work amazingly fast! That headshot is absolutely beautiful; really love how you captured his sardonic sense of humor. Thank you so much; he looks gorgeous. I'm sending payment now. Heck, I'll probably be back to order again soon, too. x3

EDIT: Payment's been sent via CR. Thank you also for reading Laurant's story; she's pretty bonkers. I think I'll have to do that in the future, write something about her going around looking for horrendous words to turn into music. x33
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12