Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pixel Art Shop: custom sprites[closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@SpaceShipRat

I'm running out the door right now, but I definitely want the slot!
@SpaceShipRat

I'm running out the door right now, but I definitely want the slot!
pigeon2pidgesig.png
@SpaceShipRat Ooh this really cool!! I'd definitely be interested in this, let me know when a slot opens up!
@SpaceShipRat Ooh this really cool!! I'd definitely be interested in this, let me know when a slot opens up!
@SpaceShipRat Sorry for the delay! I'm still working on the art for the second piece I want, so I'll just order the one for now. Can I get this image please? The size is up to you, I'd rather it not be too tiny, though the original image is waaay bigger than I need.

Also, for the background, if possible, can you do something not overly complex, but which makes it obvious where he is? Or, a transparent background and just the counter is good too.

For animation, an eye roll if possible?
@SpaceShipRat Sorry for the delay! I'm still working on the art for the second piece I want, so I'll just order the one for now. Can I get this image please? The size is up to you, I'd rather it not be too tiny, though the original image is waaay bigger than I need.

Also, for the background, if possible, can you do something not overly complex, but which makes it obvious where he is? Or, a transparent background and just the counter is good too.

For animation, an eye roll if possible?
pigeon2pidgesig.png
out of town w no free wifi, am working on existing orders. I'll try to find a moment to reply to all but dont worry if I'm late.
out of town w no free wifi, am working on existing orders. I'll try to find a moment to reply to all but dont worry if I'm late.
Bet you thought I was dead... I am! Jokes aside, SO SORRY it took me so long, first it was way too hot to even move, then I finally started using Netflix, then I just got lazy... @AdeleneDawner Goops [img]http://imgur.com/9oHpFxE.png[/img] And glassware [img]http://imgur.com/3URytKe.png[/img] And stuff [img]http://imgur.com/QP2YBUb.png[/img] All using the same 35 colors, guys! I'm so good. lel. I even managed to make the opalescent earring work. @Squirrelflight01 yours is up next, hopefully much faster. Feeling guilty about making you wait after taking an advance v_v @Noizykun I'll do yours if you're still interested, since it's relatively simple. just send half the payment (you haven't already, right? correct me if I'm wrong it's been a while.) Everyone else, thanks so much for the interest, and my apologies for those I didn't get to, but summer is pretty much over and I ought to work on my own stuff, so the shop will be [b]closed [/b]for the forseeable future.
Bet you thought I was dead... I am!

Jokes aside, SO SORRY it took me so long, first it was way too hot to even move, then I finally started using Netflix, then I just got lazy...

@AdeleneDawner

Goops
9oHpFxE.png

And glassware
3URytKe.png

And stuff
QP2YBUb.png

All using the same 35 colors, guys! I'm so good. lel. I even managed to make the opalescent earring work.

@Squirrelflight01 yours is up next, hopefully much faster. Feeling guilty about making you wait after taking an advance v_v

@Noizykun I'll do yours if you're still interested, since it's relatively simple. just send half the payment (you haven't already, right? correct me if I'm wrong it's been a while.)

Everyone else, thanks so much for the interest, and my apologies for those I didn't get to, but summer is pretty much over and I ought to work on my own stuff, so the shop will be closed for the forseeable future.
@SpaceShipRat Nice! What do I owe you?
@SpaceShipRat Nice! What do I owe you?
We're made of rock, but we're the biggest softies of all. XIvT0rs.png
@spaceshiprat

I still do! Sending the payment now.
@spaceshiprat

I still do! Sending the payment now.
@AdeleneDawner 50k for the second payment actually
@AdeleneDawner 50k for the second payment actually
@Squirrelflight01 FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR [img]http://imgur.com/MKyjpgz.png[/img] (2x version on the first page) Would you believe I actually enjoy shading, fur in particular. I thought this would take a week but once I started I just sat there 5 hours straight. Yay, fuzzy tails! Just hoping you do still play Flight Rising as you haven't logged in since the order XD
@Squirrelflight01

FUR FUR FUR FUR FUR

MKyjpgz.png (2x version on the first page)

Would you believe I actually enjoy shading, fur in particular. I thought this would take a week but once I started I just sat there 5 hours straight. Yay, fuzzy tails!

Just hoping you do still play Flight Rising as you haven't logged in since the order XD
@Spaceshiprat
It looks so good! Thank you, im unsure if i sent the 80? Kt yet V-V because i havent been on in forever
@Spaceshiprat
It looks so good! Thank you, im unsure if i sent the 80? Kt yet V-V because i havent been on in forever
J5u7xwy.gift7cIgcw.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6