Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] Rene's Arts and Trades.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Renepolumorfous
That sounds great! If I see any of those skins on the forums, I'll be happy to tell you about them. :)
@Renepolumorfous
That sounds great! If I see any of those skins on the forums, I'll be happy to tell you about them. :)
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@QuetzalQueen
That would be very helpfull thank you!
@QuetzalQueen
That would be very helpfull thank you!
sig1_by_renepolumorfous-dbx2wpu.png
sig2_by_renepolumorfous-dbx2wpr.png
I would love to be on your pinglist :>
I would love to be on your pinglist :>
iyzskg.png
[quote]@Glowcrow added![/quote] [quote]Hello @LaughingZuru I just received the tiny felt and I LOVE IT, you did some excellent work!Also thank you for the extra felt piece, I will try na do the emblem with some glitter hehe! I will post a photo on my tumblr very soon. Here is my part and I hope you will like it! She is some epic girl ~<3 [img]https://orig10.deviantart.net/6a26/f/2017/198/0/b/nhikil_speedpaint_by_renepolumorfous-dbgnqdl.png[/img] [/quote]
Quote:
@Glowcrow
added!
Quote:
Hello @LaughingZuru

I just received the tiny felt and I LOVE IT, you did some excellent work!Also thank you for the extra felt piece, I will try na do the emblem with some glitter hehe! I will post a photo on my tumblr very soon. Here is my part and I hope you will like it! She is some epic girl ~<3

nhikil_speedpaint_by_renepolumorfous-dbgnqdl.png
@Renepolumorfous :O!!!! She looks absolutely epic! The pose, the colors, the fading, the shine, the everything! It is just all so cool!

This really has made my week, I have pined after your art so long and I feel simply blessed to have received this piece! I am also overjoyed that your little felt made it safely, so please do send me a photo when you have the time! (also, shoot me a message if/when you post this on Deviant art. I may need to buy a print! - the Tumblr image quality isn't like me)
@Renepolumorfous :O!!!! She looks absolutely epic! The pose, the colors, the fading, the shine, the everything! It is just all so cool!

This really has made my week, I have pined after your art so long and I feel simply blessed to have received this piece! I am also overjoyed that your little felt made it safely, so please do send me a photo when you have the time! (also, shoot me a message if/when you post this on Deviant art. I may need to buy a print! - the Tumblr image quality isn't like me)
NFSZSxV.gif
May I be added to your pinglist for future art trades?
May I be added to your pinglist for future art trades?
52YLo8F.png
@thirtyone
Yes! :3
@thirtyone
Yes! :3
@LaughingZuru

I'm so glad you like it, she was much fun drawing her. (alabaster amor is my weakness anyway).
I posted the photo of tiny felt already on my tumblr <3 She is 100% safe right next to me *squeaz*
I have sent you full res file to print it yourself for personal use. :D
@LaughingZuru

I'm so glad you like it, she was much fun drawing her. (alabaster amor is my weakness anyway).
I posted the photo of tiny felt already on my tumblr <3 She is 100% safe right next to me *squeaz*
I have sent you full res file to print it yourself for personal use. :D
Oh I'd love to be added to your pinglist when you're free to do art trades~ ^^
Oh I'd love to be added to your pinglist when you're free to do art trades~ ^^
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
@/Renepolumorfous
Hey! I was wondering very quickly, if I had one of the accents you were looking for, would you be willing to do some art for it? ^_^
@/Renepolumorfous
Hey! I was wondering very quickly, if I had one of the accents you were looking for, would you be willing to do some art for it? ^_^
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10