Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ON HOLD]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
^^
^^
sdSRvlV.png
^^
^^
sdSRvlV.png
^^
^^
sdSRvlV.png
^^
^^
sdSRvlV.png
^^
^^
sdSRvlV.png
^^
^^
sdSRvlV.png
^^
^^
sdSRvlV.png
hey @anubiis !! im not sure if you saw my message to you, but i finished my sketch of the space colossus! i figured id post it here too since i want to participate in the contest, and for a free bop for you haha. here it is!

anubiis%20comm%202%20v2_zpsivukckex.png
hey @anubiis !! im not sure if you saw my message to you, but i finished my sketch of the space colossus! i figured id post it here too since i want to participate in the contest, and for a free bop for you haha. here it is!

anubiis%20comm%202%20v2_zpsivukckex.png
@espoons, ahhh!! i did not see it!! im sorry, a lot has been going on and ive just been so distracted, so im sorry if i forget about this again, just give me a smol nudge if need be.
@espoons, ahhh!! i did not see it!! im sorry, a lot has been going on and ive just been so distracted, so im sorry if i forget about this again, just give me a smol nudge if need be.
sdSRvlV.png
@anubiis aa its no problem, i assumed so! just wanted to check in. shall i send you the message again?
@anubiis aa its no problem, i assumed so! just wanted to check in. shall i send you the message again?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7