Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ON HOLD]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Ethiera. I'd love if you could PM me more work!
@Ethiera. I'd love if you could PM me more work!
sdSRvlV.png
^^
^^
sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis So, uh, I'm pretty garbage at art, but I love creature design and I thought the concept you have of these things is really neat. So I took a shot at drawing a male and thought I'd show it to you just for the heck of it. You don't have to pay me or anything, this was just for fun. [img]http://i.imgur.com/M0pq4j5m.jpg[/img]
@Anubiis

So, uh, I'm pretty garbage at art, but I love creature design and I thought the concept you have of these things is really neat. So I took a shot at drawing a male and thought I'd show it to you just for the heck of it. You don't have to pay me or anything, this was just for fun.

M0pq4j5m.jpg
09070661-F9A3-4D5F-AE78-35EBF843F64C.png
@Sumatra, oh my gosh, you nearly hit it spot on! I just doodled them myself, and the only difference I had was the horns jdhsjsjskwkw
Is it okay if I use your drawing as an example? It'll be what I go off for judging the males :')
@Sumatra, oh my gosh, you nearly hit it spot on! I just doodled them myself, and the only difference I had was the horns jdhsjsjskwkw
Is it okay if I use your drawing as an example? It'll be what I go off for judging the males :')
sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis

Sure thing! The horns were something I just kind of made up as I went along, because I didn't know how to interpret your description. Happy that you like it!
@Anubiis

Sure thing! The horns were something I just kind of made up as I went along, because I didn't know how to interpret your description. Happy that you like it!
09070661-F9A3-4D5F-AE78-35EBF843F64C.png
^^
^^
sdSRvlV.png
^^
^^
sdSRvlV.png
^^
^^
sdSRvlV.png
^^
^^