Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | stanley's summer art shack! closed!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
@stanley absolutely! here's what I have! Feel free to pick what you'd like, I am unsure about the conversion but whatever you feel comfortable doing! [item=Druidic Armband][item=Golem Gauntlet][item=Frigid Fugitive Shackles][item=Boneyard Tatters] (From 2013) [item=Companion Comet][item=Windbound Plumage][item=Sunguard Chest][item=Magmatic Pauldrons][item=Illuminated Sash][item=Thresher Flatfins] [item=Diver Armband]
@stanley

absolutely! here's what I have! Feel free to pick what you'd like, I am unsure about the conversion but whatever you feel comfortable doing!

Druidic Armband Golem Gauntlet Frigid Fugitive Shackles Boneyard Tatters (From 2013) Companion Comet Windbound Plumage Sunguard Chest Magmatic Pauldrons Illuminated Sash Thresher Flatfins
Diver Armband
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif333esrd.png
@stanley

HELLO!!! I love your shop!! Could you possibly do a tv head?
@stanley

HELLO!!! I love your shop!! Could you possibly do a tv head?
Username: Thestoneofdoom
Character/dragon: Ref Clicky
Size: Halfbody
Type: Flat
Background: Transparent :)
Pose/expression: Either a greedy, sly smirk or a grumpface works. Hes a selfish, greedy ******* who has a adoration for reading and mapping. As for pose, if you go with a smirk maybe hes reaching out? Or just arms-crossed. xD
Pings: Yes!
Other: If you'd like any theme songs/music list or more personality information, give me a heads up!

Username: Thestoneofdoom
Character/dragon: Ref Clicky
Size: Halfbody
Type: Flat
Background: Transparent :)
Pose/expression: Either a greedy, sly smirk or a grumpface works. Hes a selfish, greedy ******* who has a adoration for reading and mapping. As for pose, if you go with a smirk maybe hes reaching out? Or just arms-crossed. xD
Pings: Yes!
Other: If you'd like any theme songs/music list or more personality information, give me a heads up!

@Stanley
Would you consider taking ref sheet commissions for FR currency?
@Stanley
Would you consider taking ref sheet commissions for FR currency?
5949335_4yIOnfWSpuYviQb.png
stW7qZC.png tumblr_inline_o1jshi1q2F1rbazpx_540.png
Username: jurobii
Character/dragon: deer prince boy!!
Size: fullbody
Type: flat
Background: nope
Pose/expression: regal/snobbish, "better than thou" vibe
Pings: nope
Other: please include his robe !! c:

would mixed payment be okay? or do you prefer pure treasure?
Username: jurobii
Character/dragon: deer prince boy!!
Size: fullbody
Type: flat
Background: nope
Pose/expression: regal/snobbish, "better than thou" vibe
Pings: nope
Other: please include his robe !! c:

would mixed payment be okay? or do you prefer pure treasure?
IMG_3120.png
Wow guys, I'm absolutely flattered with all your interest! However, I have a busy weekend, so I think I'm going to close up orders and only respond to those who have already posted, and even some of you I'll have to wait on. If you've already posted a form, I will get around to you first. For those asking questions, I will probably need to waitlist you! Sorry!

@thundercrow
There are SO many items on that list I want, but the ones I want are all several thousand gems at LAH, and I'd have to do one or two very large pieces to avoid ripping you off- I am VERY interested in the Shackles, Tatters, Plumage or Flatfins but I think I'm gonna hold off until at least next weekend- if you'd still be interested by then, I can PM you Friday?? :0

@VenusBeast
Yes I could! If you post a form I can let you know if I can take you through the week or if I'll need to hold off a bit! :)

@thestoneofdoom
Awesome character! I'd love to draw him- if you send payment I can start tomorrow!

@Unicornchild132
Of course! Is this a design or just a reference? Either way I think I'll hold off on this one for a bit because of time constraints so it might be a week or two before I can take your request- if you're still interested I'll PM you when I'm able!

@jurobii
Mixed payment is fine! Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe gems are around 1:800 to 850?? I'd love to draw him, just let me know the exact mix beforehand!

So- right now accepted commissions are Thestoneofdoom and Jurobii, possibly VenusBeast depending on the size. Everyone else I can get back to next week or sometime thereafter as they're larger pieces. Please let me know if you're still interested even with the wait and I can make a waitlist!

(Sorry if this is confusing, I'm on mobile and I have to leave in a few minutes!!)
Wow guys, I'm absolutely flattered with all your interest! However, I have a busy weekend, so I think I'm going to close up orders and only respond to those who have already posted, and even some of you I'll have to wait on. If you've already posted a form, I will get around to you first. For those asking questions, I will probably need to waitlist you! Sorry!

@thundercrow
There are SO many items on that list I want, but the ones I want are all several thousand gems at LAH, and I'd have to do one or two very large pieces to avoid ripping you off- I am VERY interested in the Shackles, Tatters, Plumage or Flatfins but I think I'm gonna hold off until at least next weekend- if you'd still be interested by then, I can PM you Friday?? :0

@VenusBeast
Yes I could! If you post a form I can let you know if I can take you through the week or if I'll need to hold off a bit! :)

@thestoneofdoom
Awesome character! I'd love to draw him- if you send payment I can start tomorrow!

@Unicornchild132
Of course! Is this a design or just a reference? Either way I think I'll hold off on this one for a bit because of time constraints so it might be a week or two before I can take your request- if you're still interested I'll PM you when I'm able!

@jurobii
Mixed payment is fine! Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe gems are around 1:800 to 850?? I'd love to draw him, just let me know the exact mix beforehand!

So- right now accepted commissions are Thestoneofdoom and Jurobii, possibly VenusBeast depending on the size. Everyone else I can get back to next week or sometime thereafter as they're larger pieces. Please let me know if you're still interested even with the wait and I can make a waitlist!

(Sorry if this is confusing, I'm on mobile and I have to leave in a few minutes!!)
80317408_UZf74sDKxq5dAIU.png ___
hey i'm lee
he/him | 24 | fr+0

art | skins | about

tblr
| twt | yt
@stanley
is 200k treasure and 250g an okay mix? c: if so i'll send payment over right away! ^-^ and thank you for accepting the order!! ahh i really love your art ;u;
@stanley
is 200k treasure and 250g an okay mix? c: if so i'll send payment over right away! ^-^ and thank you for accepting the order!! ahh i really love your art ;u;
IMG_3120.png
@stanley

you got it! Let me know! :D
@stanley

you got it! Let me know! :D
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif333esrd.png
@stanley
Okay, sounds good :)
How much would it be for each of those? (the custom, and the ref?)
@stanley
Okay, sounds good :)
How much would it be for each of those? (the custom, and the ref?)
5949335_4yIOnfWSpuYviQb.png
stW7qZC.png tumblr_inline_o1jshi1q2F1rbazpx_540.png
@stanley
here you go!

Username:Venusbeast
Character/dragon: could you do Maksim or Cass?
Size: halfbody
Type: basic
Background: transparent if you could?
Pose/expression: could you do something with them holding potions please?
Pings: yes~
Other: paying in treasure!
@stanley
here you go!

Username:Venusbeast
Character/dragon: could you do Maksim or Cass?
Size: halfbody
Type: basic
Background: transparent if you could?
Pose/expression: could you do something with them holding potions please?
Pings: yes~
Other: paying in treasure!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15