Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Little art shop [closed]
1 2 3
@FeralRookie
your welcome I'm glad you enjoyed the drawing. also thanks a bunch for all the meat. ^ ^
@FeralRookie
your welcome I'm glad you enjoyed the drawing. also thanks a bunch for all the meat. ^ ^
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
@Kaitorubel Could I get a slot for the wildclaw headshot? :) For this cutie (in adult look) I can send some meat over too ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34171495] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/341715/34171495_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Kaitorubel
Could I get a slot for the wildclaw headshot? :)
For this cutie (in adult look)
I can send some meat over too ^^

34171495_350.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GKNN778.png
bd0652fb5ff24a76cc69e1348d4e1373cf565855.png
@Meowruff
aww he's so beautiful, makes me kind of jealous he's not in my lair XD.
anyway just letting you know that it will take awhile to get the drawing done since i got some other drawings i need to get done first and that i have very little experience with crystal and facet and i've never done opal before so it will take some time to figure out the best ways to pull off those genes.
@Meowruff
aww he's so beautiful, makes me kind of jealous he's not in my lair XD.
anyway just letting you know that it will take awhile to get the drawing done since i got some other drawings i need to get done first and that i have very little experience with crystal and facet and i've never done opal before so it will take some time to figure out the best ways to pull off those genes.
@Kaitorubel
I'm not in a rush, so take your time ^^
If the crystal/facet is too difficult to draw, I'm okay with just the opal gene :)
@Kaitorubel
I'm not in a rush, so take your time ^^
If the crystal/facet is too difficult to draw, I'm okay with just the opal gene :)
@Mozzy sorry it took a million years to get this to you. I ran into some very bad mental health problems and just couldn't find the motivation to draw anything. anyway i hope the drawing is worth the wait and if you'd like I can attempt to draw another one of your dragons for free to make up for the wait time. and it doesn't have to be a wildclaw this time XD [img]https://i.imgur.com/bepCGpu.png[/img]
@Mozzy
sorry it took a million years to get this to you. I ran into some very bad mental health problems and just couldn't find the motivation to draw anything.
anyway i hope the drawing is worth the wait and if you'd like I can attempt to draw another one of your dragons for free to make up for the wait time. and it doesn't have to be a wildclaw this time XD
bepCGpu.png
@Meowruff sorry it took so long, i had some bad mental health problems and such. anyway hope it's worth the wait. also i can do a quick doodle of one of your dragons if you want as an apology for taking so long. it would be real simple like the headshots i was originally doing before i did this piece it can also be any breed not just wildclaw this time. [img]https://i.imgur.com/f6kCPcl.png[/img]
@Meowruff
sorry it took so long, i had some bad mental health problems and such. anyway hope it's worth the wait. also i can do a quick doodle of one of your dragons if you want as an apology for taking so long. it would be real simple like the headshots i was originally doing before i did this piece it can also be any breed not just wildclaw this time.
f6kCPcl.png
@Kaitorubel

Can you add me to the ping list? <3
@Kaitorubel

Can you add me to the ping list? <3
WpjbI2U.gif
@misericordieuse
^ ^sure thing
@misericordieuse
^ ^sure thing
@Kaitorubel
It's gorgeous! This art style is super awesome and I believe that you can invest in it <3
Totally worth the wait and I hope you are in good health now :D
I have not sent you any meat yet right? Would 2 stacks be okay?
@Kaitorubel
It's gorgeous! This art style is super awesome and I believe that you can invest in it <3
Totally worth the wait and I hope you are in good health now :D
I have not sent you any meat yet right? Would 2 stacks be okay?
@Meowruff
aww thank you so much. to be honest i'm surprised how well the drawing turned out. I guess i've just been improving more than i thought i was XD
yeah my my mental health is stable for the most part now. it just didn't help with all the stuff that was going on at the time that my mind just sort of collapsed with deep depression and didn't want to do anything.
and two stacks will be perfect. my wildclaws will be very thankful!

@Meowruff
aww thank you so much. to be honest i'm surprised how well the drawing turned out. I guess i've just been improving more than i thought i was XD
yeah my my mental health is stable for the most part now. it just didn't help with all the stuff that was going on at the time that my mind just sort of collapsed with deep depression and didn't want to do anything.
and two stacks will be perfect. my wildclaws will be very thankful!

1 2 3