Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] Feral OC Art !!
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91
@Suikoons I don't have an official shop set up right now, but I'm selling busts/upper body commissions in this style for 300g - 400g (price depending on how complicated the design is), if you'd be interested? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/402594221867008000/557544629336277018/big_boy2.png[/img] (Also, I love your characters! They all have such fun designs!)
@Suikoons
I don't have an official shop set up right now, but I'm selling busts/upper body commissions in this style for 300g - 400g (price depending on how complicated the design is), if you'd be interested?
big_boy2.png

(Also, I love your characters! They all have such fun designs!)
tumblr_o4sfn8GvJ01u3wsjco4_100.png
@Brigantine oh that sounds great!! do you have anyone particular in mind youd like to draw? :0c
@Brigantine oh that sounds great!! do you have anyone particular in mind youd like to draw? :0c
tumblr_inline_oxmtd4vKWa1sr29fm_500.png
@Suikoons
Design-wise, i'm really fond of Taggart, Alvern, and Asel, but i'd be more than happy to draw any of them!
@Suikoons
Design-wise, i'm really fond of Taggart, Alvern, and Asel, but i'd be more than happy to draw any of them!
@Brigantine taggart would be good!! let me know when to send payment and how much youd like!
@Brigantine taggart would be good!! let me know when to send payment and how much youd like!
@Suikoons
I'll take 300g for an upper body! you can send the payment now through crossroads, and I'll accept after the drawing is done! Do you have any ideas for the expression and/or pose?
@Suikoons
I'll take 300g for an upper body! you can send the payment now through crossroads, and I'll accept after the drawing is done! Do you have any ideas for the expression and/or pose?
@brigantine i dont have any ideas in mind, just have fun with it! sending payment now c:
@brigantine i dont have any ideas in mind, just have fun with it! sending payment now c:
@Suikoons
AAAA hiya! id love to do an art trade if possible? here is my most recent drawing, its a bit more messy than what i usually make but a lot of my stuff is outdated ;U;
@Suikoons
AAAA hiya! id love to do an art trade if possible? here is my most recent drawing, its a bit more messy than what i usually make but a lot of my stuff is outdated ;U;
@seamus i cant do art trades atm with finals and moving out coming up but your style is FANTASTIC and id love to come back to you when i have more time!! ;w;
@seamus i cant do art trades atm with finals and moving out coming up but your style is FANTASTIC and id love to come back to you when i have more time!! ;w;
@Suikoons
i'd do best with dog or cat-like animals, but i'm up for a challenge! all of my art info is in my art shop in my sig (:
@Suikoons
i'd do best with dog or cat-like animals, but i'm up for a challenge! all of my art info is in my art shop in my sig (:
@Suikoons
yooo i totally understand! good luck on your finals and such :D
but AAAA thank you so much?? ;W; ill always be open for a trade whenever youre ready! <3
@Suikoons
yooo i totally understand! good luck on your finals and such :D
but AAAA thank you so much?? ;W; ill always be open for a trade whenever youre ready! <3
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91