Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fletch's Fancy Art shop [PING MIGRATION]
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
@Fletcher

Hello! I hope you have been doing well! I was wondering if I might commission a couple piece of two characters you once drew for me?

Dragon or character name: Corvus and Asmodean
Payment: USD
Type: Half-body
Character appearance: The pics are in the bios!
Information: I was wondering if they could be engaged in a gentle embrace, something similar to your first example in your most recent post? Or I am completely fine leaving it up to you if you're interested!
@Fletcher

Hello! I hope you have been doing well! I was wondering if I might commission a couple piece of two characters you once drew for me?

Dragon or character name: Corvus and Asmodean
Type: Half-body
Character appearance: The pics are in the bios!
Information: I was wondering if they could be engaged in a gentle embrace, something similar to your first example in your most recent post? Or I am completely fine leaving it up to you if you're interested!
vV5jbm.png
@Cognitive Oh absolutely!!! I cannot wait to draw them again [emoji=coatl love size=1] I will try and go for similar vibes to that other piece, with a different pose if that's alright, but still a gentle embrace as you said? And would you like them to have the same clothes as the other commissions or something new? Also, which of them do you see being taller? c:
@Cognitive Oh absolutely!!! I cannot wait to draw them again I will try and go for similar vibes to that other piece, with a different pose if that's alright, but still a gentle embrace as you said? And would you like them to have the same clothes as the other commissions or something new?

Also, which of them do you see being taller? c:
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
@Fletcher Yay! I am absolutely fine with a different pose! I think something new for clothes would be fun, but it's up to what you feel comfortable with! Between the two, Asmodean would be the taller one. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Fletcher Yay! I am absolutely fine with a different pose! I think something new for clothes would be fun, but it's up to what you feel comfortable with! Between the two, Asmodean would be the taller one.
vV5jbm.png
@Cognitive Totally! I will whip up some new outfits then and have a sketch for you soon :D Thank you!!
@Cognitive Totally! I will whip up some new outfits then and have a sketch for you soon :D Thank you!!
any pronouns

Wishlist || IG
Sounds good! Thank you so much!
Sounds good! Thank you so much!
vV5jbm.png
bump!
bump!
any pronouns

Wishlist || IG
@Fletcher [b]Dragon or character name[/b]: beniir & myrna [b]Payment[/b]: USD [b]Type[/b]: humanoid scene (2 char) [b]Character appearance[/b]: [url=https://toyhou.se/3732507.beniir/8086576.gijinka#17718662][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/17718662_dgmqVd84G0ureSh.png[/img][/url] Image linked to Beniir’s gallery, but also includes a link to Myrna’s on the image page itself. I’d love if they were in their [url=https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/26134201_Ire1It9sK09CK7N.png?1623361074]wedding dresses[/url], simplified/modified as you see fit. [b]Information[/b]: scene is inspired by their (sort of) matching butterfly accents [skin=33809][skin=17208] I was thinking of something based on/referencing the monarch migration to Mexico with Myrna & Beniir walking/embracing/dancing/etc at a distance. [img]https://imagesvc.meredithcorp.io/v3/mm/image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.onecms.io%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F28%2F2019%2F11%2Fmonarch-butterfly-reserve-michoacan-mexico-02-MBMEX1119.jpg[/img] Not that many. But the idea is monarchs surrounding them/swirling and perhaps some on the trees. Also opinion on best method for getting a print of the finished piece?
@Fletcher
Dragon or character name: beniir & myrna
Type: humanoid scene (2 char)
Character appearance: 17718662_dgmqVd84G0ureSh.png
Image linked to Beniir’s gallery, but also includes a link to Myrna’s on the image page itself. I’d love if they were in their wedding dresses, simplified/modified as you see fit.
Information: scene is inspired by their (sort of) matching butterfly accents

I was thinking of something based on/referencing the monarch migration to Mexico with Myrna & Beniir walking/embracing/dancing/etc at a distance.
image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.onecms.io%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F28%2F2019%2F11%2Fmonarch-butterfly-reserve-michoacan-mexico-02-MBMEX1119.jpg
Not that many. But the idea is monarchs surrounding them/swirling and perhaps some on the trees.

Also opinion on best method for getting a print of the finished piece?

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
@balthy Oh my goodness, thank you so much! This will be an absolute absolute delight to paint and I cannot wait <3 These two are SO lovely and I adore the idea of the monarchs!!

Just to double check--you are thinking of a full illustration? Would you like the trees to be similar to the photo you shared, or generally a fantastical forest? Also, how much modification would you be comfortable with for their wedding dresses? I would love to go all-out and make them super fancy, but I wouldn't want to do anything out of character. Just let me know what you'd prefer!

As far as getting a print goes, you're in luck as I actually just purchased an art printer! I'm happy to make a print myself and ship it to you for free c:
@balthy Oh my goodness, thank you so much! This will be an absolute absolute delight to paint and I cannot wait <3 These two are SO lovely and I adore the idea of the monarchs!!

Just to double check--you are thinking of a full illustration? Would you like the trees to be similar to the photo you shared, or generally a fantastical forest? Also, how much modification would you be comfortable with for their wedding dresses? I would love to go all-out and make them super fancy, but I wouldn't want to do anything out of character. Just let me know what you'd prefer!

As far as getting a print goes, you're in luck as I actually just purchased an art printer! I'm happy to make a print myself and ship it to you for free c:
any pronouns

Wishlist || IG
@Fletcher
I was thinking of full illustration if that option is open right now! (Edit: idk why I thought the option was called scene cx)
Forest does not need to be like those trees, especially considering Mexico doesn’t exist in Sornieth.

Feel free to modify as much as you want owo They have a couple different outfits, and I’m never opposed to more!

:D That would be awesome! Eep totally excited. I’ve been waiting a while to get some art of them from you.
@Fletcher
I was thinking of full illustration if that option is open right now! (Edit: idk why I thought the option was called scene cx)
Forest does not need to be like those trees, especially considering Mexico doesn’t exist in Sornieth.

Feel free to modify as much as you want owo They have a couple different outfits, and I’m never opposed to more!

:D That would be awesome! Eep totally excited. I’ve been waiting a while to get some art of them from you.

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
@balthy Absolutely! I'm so excited, and thank you so much!! I will get a sketch to you soon to check over :D
@balthy Absolutely! I'm so excited, and thank you so much!! I will get a sketch to you soon to check over :D
any pronouns

Wishlist || IG
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45