Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hanmonster's FR Art Shop [working!]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 75 76
@Mercenary

Oh MAN WHAT A PRETTY BOY. I am ALL ABOUT fluffy wild claws and icy palettes! Also, payment up front is definitely great! I prefer either that or a 2-way crossroads in advance that's just completed upon piece delivery (if a client really wants some security they're not being taken for any rides).

Also, all of that looks great! My one question squinting at your form is thus, I think: do you want his crest kept as bushy feathers, or straight up made into kind of a tundra style upright/plush mane? The skin/template leaves that as kind of a gray interpretive area and I could swing either way.
@Mercenary

Oh MAN WHAT A PRETTY BOY. I am ALL ABOUT fluffy wild claws and icy palettes! Also, payment up front is definitely great! I prefer either that or a 2-way crossroads in advance that's just completed upon piece delivery (if a client really wants some security they're not being taken for any rides).

Also, all of that looks great! My one question squinting at your form is thus, I think: do you want his crest kept as bushy feathers, or straight up made into kind of a tundra style upright/plush mane? The skin/template leaves that as kind of a gray interpretive area and I could swing either way.
@Hanmonster

Hmm, I think I'd prefer he still have a feathery wildclaw crest. And I'll go ahead and send over payment now ^^ Thanks so much!
@Hanmonster

Hmm, I think I'd prefer he still have a feathery wildclaw crest. And I'll go ahead and send over payment now ^^ Thanks so much!
@Mercenary

Okiedoke! Can do! You are very welcome! :D Thank you for your service and patronage in advance!
@Mercenary

Okiedoke! Can do! You are very welcome! :D Thank you for your service and patronage in advance!
@Mercenary Just a little heads up, I managed to get 30 minutes of your piece hammered out! A WIP to get the basics down and keep the thread alive while I'm puttering around. [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/32175950/FA%20WIPS/Mercenary2h30m.jpg[/img] Got my shading basics hashed properly (and if I'm missing something major sans the gem bond or sylvan ears-- which I'll add later-- do let me know!)
@Mercenary

Just a little heads up, I managed to get 30 minutes of your piece hammered out! A WIP to get the basics down and keep the thread alive while I'm puttering around.

Mercenary2h30m.jpg

Got my shading basics hashed properly (and if I'm missing something major sans the gem bond or sylvan ears-- which I'll add later-- do let me know!)
@hanmonster

Ahh, I love it so far! I don't think you've missed anything - he looks great!
@hanmonster

Ahh, I love it so far! I don't think you've missed anything - he looks great!
Great! :D Aaand here we are with your final! @Mercenary [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/32175950/CommissionsFA/Mercenary2hsmall.jpg[/img] Larger sizes have been delivered via note. Cheers, thread!
Great! :D Aaand here we are with your final!

@Mercenary

Mercenary2hsmall.jpg

Larger sizes have been delivered via note. Cheers, thread!
@Amithea, @paintm0nky, @Punkoffice, @Fimbrethil, @Sicarius, @Ratiasu, @toostupidtocare, @nemodave, @Mercenary, @Scrysis, @Madi, @GhostYeen, @Lhethi, @Luckless

Aaand one more ping to announce that I AM OPEN FOR ONE MORE SLOT! Might as well line up the next one while I'm waiting on my sleepy meds to kick in. Cheers, thread!
@Amithea, @paintm0nky, @Punkoffice, @Fimbrethil, @Sicarius, @Ratiasu, @toostupidtocare, @nemodave, @Mercenary, @Scrysis, @Madi, @GhostYeen, @Lhethi, @Luckless

Aaand one more ping to announce that I AM OPEN FOR ONE MORE SLOT! Might as well line up the next one while I'm waiting on my sleepy meds to kick in. Cheers, thread!
@Hanmonster
How much treasure would it be for 1.5 hours?
@Hanmonster
How much treasure would it be for 1.5 hours?
@Sicarius

I work at 3000 gems per hour, and I believe my gen rate as of last time was 1:1000, so 4.5 mil?
@Sicarius

I work at 3000 gems per hour, and I believe my gen rate as of last time was 1:1000, so 4.5 mil?
@Hanmonster god your work is stunning. i'd love to be put on the ping list please!
also, i'm considering getting a piece, but i have to consult the bank account.. curious to know if you'd accept LAH frigid fugitive shackles as partial payment?
@Hanmonster god your work is stunning. i'd love to be put on the ping list please!
also, i'm considering getting a piece, but i have to consult the bank account.. curious to know if you'd accept LAH frigid fugitive shackles as partial payment?
929e5e65de92a6f5621e68b7bd63b4e9043f6f82.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 75 76